over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Results

GetYucked

Registered
I'm 32 and been using lightly for around 7 years, and it's time I take health more serious. Since August I've had labs done 3x. I'm 5'9" - 250 lbs or so, done one real heavy cycle for my show this past November. Blood pressure check the other day was 127/77. I've not done much cardio recently; but seems I may need to add that back in on a consistent basis.

8/14/19' - on a full cycle here; 600 test, 600 mast, 600 primo, anavar, gh at the start. Dropped primo, added in tren and winny towards the end. Things that were out of range were Alkaline Phosphate - 35; AST - 47; ALT - 75; HDL - 25; LDL - 162 (wowzers); obviously test was 1500+, and c-reactive protein was 3.53

12/31/19' - Was only 10 hours fasted, heavy ass training, and took only the day off before the gym. Was on 200 test, 10 iu gh, and first time I added in slin. Things out of range were Glucose - 114; Alkaline Phosphate - 17; AST - 55; ALT - 90; HDL - 37; LDL - 109; obviously test was 1500+, and c-reactive protein was 5.01

2/4/20' - 11 hours fasted and took 2 days off the gym before bloods; 250 mg test only for last 5 weeks. Things out of range were Glucose - 104; Alkaline Phosphate - 23; ; ALT - 66; LDL - 110; test was 1050, and c-reactive protein was 56.22 - SURELY THIS IS AN ERROR?

Current diet (roughly) the last few weeks consists of:

1 - shake in the morning - egg whites, protein powder, and banana/blueberry mixed in
2 &3 - 6-7 oz chicken/beef with 1.5 cups rice or 1 cup rice with 1 cup broccoli
4 - shake - same as meal 1
5 - 4 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, blueberry
6 - 2 bagels with cream cheese, protein shake

In the last 5 or so days I've traded out some of the rice for cauliflower rice, and will be adding in avocado.

Current vitamin stack :
vitamin c - 3-4 g
vitamin k -1.2 g
ubiquinol - 2-300 mg
basic fish oil x 3
basic multi x 1
grape seed extract x 3
tudca - 250 mg
citrus bergamot - 1g

My questions:

1- suggestions for getting LDL down - cardio and avocado help?
2 - what the f is c-reactive protein and should I be worried? I have 5+ tests with it being slightly elevated, but this test came back in at an alarming number.
3- alkaline phosphate is always out of range for me - even with bloods dating back 2 + years ago. How to get this down.

My plans are - 250 test for the next 2 months (until April 16), then I'll jump back on cycle if all is well. I'll be testing bloods again towards the end of March, then every 8-10 weeks after that.

1) Yes Cardio helps, I actually don’t know a single supplement that even comes close to cardio.. You can try Citrus Bergamot and some fish oils etc (I take them) but they make minor changes in blood work alone in comparison to adding cardio, and I mean REAL cardio, make your heart/system work.. That walking on a treadmill bullshit is not cardio, that may work to burn extra calories to get ripped for a show but it does jack shit compared to running/sprints or something of that nature..

2) C-reactive protein measures inflammation in the body, if it’s constantly coming back high then that’s not good and I’d look into it further with your doctor, it could be nothing or it could be something, only one way to be sure.. I can tell you I wouldn’t like mine being anywhere near those numbers and that 55?! Yea, I’d be looking into it...

3) Someone smarter than me can chime in on that lol

If health is really a concern of yours then simply monitoring your bloods while you’re blasting away at cycles and staying heavy as fuck (especially for your height) isn’t doing much in my opinion, unless you’re competing or something and just trying to monitor yourself as you do so?

You’re 1/2 an inch taller than me and outweigh me by 70lbs give or take lol... Now I’m not saying you need to shrink down to 170lbs, I’m not even trying to stay in that range, I feel best at 185lbs so I’m trying to gain that back, but I don’t like being 250lbs+ at 5’9 is very healthy either along with the gear, massive food and no cardio... Unless you’re competing and just trying to monitor yourself along the way, I’d get down to a lean as fuck 200-210lbs and do REAL cardio and just maintain that look and your health...

Yea, I'm trying to win nationals in 2021, so this weight isn't just because. Next show is this November! I know that what we do, is not healthy period, but I'm trying to mitigate and control my risk exposure here while we all play Russian roulette with the drugs we put in our body.

My choice of cardio has always been the stairs at 60+ SPM for 25-45 mins. I was doing as much as 1.5 hours in prep; walking on the incline I only used a few times.

I'm hoping the c-reactive protein is just a one time fluke; but I will know soon as I'm testing again in a few weeks; or maybe I should test again next week?

and if anyone has any Doctor recommendations in the KC area, pm me please. I need to find someone that's okay with what we do.

Yea, I'm trying to win nationals in 2021, so this weight isn't just because. Next show is this November! I know that what we do, is not healthy period, but I'm trying to mitigate and control my risk exposure here while we all play Russian roulette with the drugs we put in our body.

My choice of cardio has always been the stairs at 60+ SPM for 25-45 mins. I was doing as much as 1.5 hours in prep; walking on the incline I only used a few times.

I'm hoping the c-reactive protein is just a one time fluke; but I will know soon as I'm testing again in a few weeks; or maybe I should test again next week?

Ah, ok then, I understand.. Then yea Bro, I would get retested sooner rather than later and if it comes elevated, really anything above 1.0 (really I think it should be even below 0.5I would consult my doctor immediately and get it figured out now rather than possibly putting yourself at risk and making a potential problem worse..

Not trying to scare you here, but some research and studies show that CRP could be indicators of CVD and inflammation in the arteries and cardiovascular system etc... Also people with some forms of disease have elevated CRP, so who knows, I’m sure there’s statistics of fluke tests but I wouldn’t gamble on that..

So I don’t know about you, but I get anxiety with my health and I would be getting that checked out and wouldn’t be touching anything other than TRT until that gets 100% sorted out and cleared... Nationals and competitions will always be there, take care of yourself first..

Did your doctor not say anything with any of those elevated CRP or even the one that came at 55? Seems strange they wouldn’t even address it...

And yes bro, add the cardio in, do at least 3-4x per week, I don’t know how that will effect your size or goals but you can always do HIIT and get all the benefits in a short amount of time and not have to kill yourself for 45 min per session..

Ah, ok then, I understand.. Then yea Bro, I would get retested sooner rather than later and if it comes elevated, really anything above 1.0 (really I think it should be even below 0.5I would consult my doctor immediately and get it figured out now rather than possibly putting yourself at risk and making a potential problem worse..

Not trying to scare you here, but some research and studies show that CRP could be indicators of CVD and inflammation in the arteries and cardiovascular system etc... Also people with some forms of disease have elevated CRP, so who knows, I’m sure there’s statistics of fluke tests but I wouldn’t gamble on that..

So I don’t know about you, but I get anxiety with my health and I would be getting that checked out and wouldn’t be touching anything other than TRT until that gets 100% sorted out and cleared... Nationals and competitions will always be there, take care of yourself first..

Did your doctor not say anything with any of those elevated CRP or even the one that came at 55? Seems strange they wouldn’t even address it...

And yes bro, add the cardio in, do at least 3-4x per week, I don’t know how that will effect your size or goals but you can always do HIIT and get all the benefits in a short amount of time and not have to kill yourself for 45 min per session..

I don't do my bloods through a doctor, just do them privately through PrivateMD labs and go from there. So; the only people to know about the 55 are myself and the folks on this board. I don't even have a physician, but have reached out to locals and hope to find one that works well with folks that use.

I too have anxiety if something is way out of whack, so this 55 reading, I sort of flipped out. I'm testing again next week, taking Mon-Wed off gym, bloodwork Thursday morning.

I don't do my bloods through a doctor, just do them privately through PrivateMD labs and go from there. So; the only people to know about the 55 are myself and the folks on this board. I don't even have a physician, but have reached out to locals and hope to find one that works well with folks that use.

I too have anxiety if something is way out of whack, so this 55 reading, I sort of flipped out. I'm testing again next week, taking Mon-Wed off gym, bloodwork Thursday morning.

Yea bro, do that and don’t worry too much on the physician, a lot of them are cool if you’re honest with them, I always use to tell mine “off the record“ and explain my use or whatever I was doing... Never had an issue..

A lot of people on this board will have you believe that telling a doctor the truth about what you’re doing/using etc is some kind of death sentence and your insurance will drop you, you’ll never be able to get health care again and the FBI will kick down your door... lol

Not the case bro... At all... Then they wonder why they get “misdiagnosed” and say that “doctors don’t know shit” etc... Well if you lie to them then how do they know what to test and what to look for? I’ve seen it dozens of times on this site...

Just find a good doctor with good medical history and when you see him/her, be honest. Tell them you’re a competitive bodybuilder but that your health comes first (they want/love to hear that you’re responsible and open minded and won’t be annoying to work with and will actually listen to them) and tell them you want to keep your use of AAS off the record but that you have some concerns and show them your bloodwork you’ve done and I’m sure you’ll get everything sorted out and I’d bet my last $1,000 you’ll be glad you did it that way..

Good luck bro and keep us updated on what’s going on, it can help other as well..

your c reactive protein is a test we usually use when patients come in with symptoms to go along with why Wer ordering the test. there’s so many reasons why it could be high.. from chronic to acute conditions to smoking .. ect.. I’m surprised you got it done. I wouldn’t worry about it until you feel any signs of infection, heart problems or it could be just be your LDL is triggering that response..
my ldl and lipids are high. I had to hop on low dose statin cause nothing brought it down n I did use everything I heard of

your c reactive protein is a test we usually use when patients come in with symptoms to go along with why Wer ordering the test. there’s so many reasons why it could be high.. from chronic to acute conditions to smoking .. ect.. I’m surprised you got it done. I wouldn’t worry about it until you feel any signs of infection, heart problems or it could be just be your LDL is triggering that response..
my ldl and lipids are high. I had to hop on low dose statin cause nothing brought it down n I did use everything I heard of

It's part of the group of tests I get; was just included.

But good to know it can be high for a number of reasons.

Please post the entire blood work with your name and other identifiers blacked out.

Attached.
That doesn't look half bad. A couple questions: Do you donate blood, and if so, how frequently? Do you have any digestive issues, either constipation or diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, any foods you don't tolerate? Are you having any (localized) joint pain? Any injuries, trauma prior to the blood work? Any bad shots recently? Any allergies?

That doesn't look half bad. A couple questions: Do you donate blood, and if so, how frequently? Do you have any digestive issues, either constipation or diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, any foods you don't tolerate? Are you having any (localized) joint pain? Any injuries, trauma prior to the blood work? Any bad shots recently? Any allergies?

What could be a possible reason for him having a CRP so high? I would have thought to run to the emergency room if I saw that but I admit I haven't researched what super high CRP numbers like that indicate since mine has always been low.

OP, my alkaline phosphate is also always low. I believe it's due to being hypothyroid. Just glancing at your iron numbers, it looks like you donate blood a bit as they could be higher. Lower iron can make you hypothyroid. I'd try to optimize your iron panel with ferrous bisglycinate for the time being. Zinc, folic acid, or B6 deficiency also can cause a low ALP. What a shame he didn't test your ferritin or do a thyroid panel (lol at TSH only).

I've donated once, years ago. I actually don't like being hooked up to machines for an extensive period of time, makes me sweat and itch. No digestive issues as of late.

My knees and wrists have been aching recently, thought maybe my estrogen was out of wack, but this last test didn't measure that.

As far as trauma, nothing i can think of other than training recently that has been great. I've been setting PR's on everything (8 pps on hacks for reps, or 6 pps for 20, DB pressing work with 120-150's, etc). 5/6 weeks ago I had a couple of issues with my shots knotting up. I've been getting over a serious sinus infection the last 4 weeks, traveled in early January and it took over 2 weeks for me to get my hearing back after getting off the plane, darn ears wouldn't pop.

This has been causing my balance to be off, or so I thought, but I'm still not at 100% or feeling like I felt BEFORE the sinus/sickness. For a few moments here and there, I feel faint or like things are just off balance, it's weird.

What could be a possible reason for him having a CRP so high? I would have thought to run to the emergency room if I saw that but I admit I haven't researched what super high CRP numbers like that indicate since mine has always been low.

OP, my alkaline phosphate is also always low. I believe it's due to being hypothyroid. Just glancing at your iron numbers, it looks like you donate blood a bit as they could be higher. Lower iron can make you hypothyroid. I'd try to optimize your iron panel with ferrous bisglycinate for the time being. Zinc, folic acid, or B6 deficiency also can cause a low ALP. What a shame he didn't test your ferritin or do a thyroid panel (lol at TSH only).

The tests are just a "male checkup" I pick from PrivateMDlabs, no doctor suggested these or anything. I don't donate blood, freaks me out. I can add a thyroid panel to my next testing if that's needed.

I'm not certain but I believe a sinus infection can raise CRP. I just don't know how much. The only time in my life I ever saw a CRP higher than 0.3 was when I was sick and needed antibiotics (CRP was 1.5 that day).

You have no business donating blood so it's fine that you don't like it.

Yes, I would do a full thyroid panel. You at least want to rule that out. It's something everyone should do in their lifetimes. You should also check ferritin. Maybe B vitamins too.

But the primary concern is your CRP.

Looks like there is some sort of intestinal malabsorption leading to iron deficiency anemia. Deficiency in other minerals like magnesium and zink may lead to the low ALP. Just speculation though, you'd need additional blood work that includes among other things ferritin.

CRP values around 50 indicates acute inflammation. In the case of bacterial infection it can go as high as 500. By acute I mean within the past 48 hours, so the previous sinus infection is probably not the cause. But if you don't notice any signs of infection, then more likely would be a flare-up of autoimmune disease (e.g. arthritis or IBD). Chronically but only slightly elevated CRP would also be in line with a ( at that time dormant) autoimmune issues. I would recommend to take anti-inflammatory supps such as curcumin, and to retest CRP soon.

I would also be concerned about the fasting blood glucose. You're currently not taking any GH, right? Then the FBG really has no business being that high. I would check both blood glucose and insulin levels (fasted) to investigate further.

As for the LDL. I hate to say it, but lowering your dietary intake of saturated fat and cholesterol would definitely help. Adding in oats to your diet might help, too.

I agree with nothuman that a thyroid panel (rather than just TSH) is a good idea in any situation.

I haven't clicked on the whole lab tests given, but from the original post, he was on a full dosed cycled which also had not only anavar, but also tren and winstrol, which can all hammer results on the lipid panel. After stopping at some point and just using test and HGH, those markers showed considerable improvement, except blood glucose increased...which was probably due to the HGH. A few months later, the lipids continued to improve by just being on test, as did blood glucose. I would say that is about par for the course with those com pounds used.

I did not read the other stuff noted by Jeff et al above...so I can't comment on those.

CRP likely a result of a hard workout, try again ASAP after a few days rest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131