advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bloodwork study of 4iu GH vs peptides (similar to 2-3iu GH)

Sounds great brother. I still have a fridge full of potent HGH kits, but I still love the mk677 so much, so I continue with what works for now cheaply.

Hey bro. When running peptides and getting igf test done, is there a set protocol for how long after an injection you should get bloods? I’m pinning 3x a day. Wasn’t sure if that only mattered for serum, or igf too. I’m bout to get bloods for my test and health so figured maybas well add that to seehow the peps are treating my igf.

Just a quick final closing note: MK677 similar to GH is going to lower your insulin sensitivity a bit, I would suggest taking 1 capsule of Arazo's blood sugar support (read 600 reviews at amazon) or anything similar 1/2 hour before every meal & protein shake to improve insulin sensitivity + shuttle excess glucose towards muscle and liver and not fat storage. These glucose disposal agents have been found by many reviewers to work even better than metformin without the side effects, and blood sugar was lowered from 130 and 120 down to 80 and similar readings for those with issues, helps with weight loss, etc. 1g Cinnamon supplement (not the extract) was also shown in several studies to lower blood sugar levels by 25%, just read the study at ergo-log.

I've found that Berberine does just as good of a job at managing glucose as Metformin. Also, as I keep taking it you really get an incredible pump. I know Metformin has been all the rage, and rightfully so, but Berberine is great.

What is the testing protocol for igf? Just take your normal dose day of?
How long would it take to return to baseline?

Dragging up an old thread here... considering a combo, gh once a day (likely morning first thing) 2iu and 200 ipam/100 cjc in the evening before bed... hoping to maximize fat loss, sleep, anti aging, fat and possibly healing/recovery... Any experience with this and consequential IGF response? Thinking this would be similar to around 3.5iu gh split up but have the benefit of both synthetic gh and peptides/natural gh pulse...

Ability said
"What is the testing protocol for igf? Just take your normal dose day of?
How long would it take to return to baseline?"
Yes, just take your mk677 in the morning, then go and have "insulin like growth factor IGF-1" bloodwork done around 2 hours later is what I do, see post #54 in link above. You return to baseline fast, I have taken my bloods every year after taking mk677 for 7 to 8 months, and always return right back to baseline of 227 to 229 igf-1. It has no detrimental effects on your baseline, again see link above. Notorius, I am in the process of cleaning out my PM box, will be done later.

2021 overview of my research thus far:

This is what it does for me, you may be different, get baseline and mk677 "insulin-like growth factor 1" tests done on yourself.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 4.0 iu pharm grade GH from China for the first 2 to 3 weeks...then the body kicks in a self-regulating mechanism to keep the levels from getting to high, this is good imho, as this helps to keep glucose levels normal which I have tested yearly, always normal.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China from week 3 onward to 6th month.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.2 iu pharm grade GH from China during 8th month.

At this point (7th to 8th month) I always stop using the mk677 so that it will remain effective for the next year, there is also not any point imho of continuing past the 8th month, as levels start to decline slightly from the high peak after the 6th month. This always indicates to me that it is time to stop, and then re-start again next year, around 4 months or so later.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of pharm grade HGH from China = 380 ng/ml--------------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 to 3 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me. Used 8 months from March - Oct 2019.

2-3-20, baseline igf-1 = 229 ng/ml igf-1------------------------------------------new baseline
2-24-20, began mk677 early morning dosage again (25mg), did not take a blood reading on mk677 year of 2020 as ran out of funds in account. Used it till end of Sept 2020.

Photos:
(1) baseline from 4-6-18 = 227
(2) baseline from 2-3-20 = 229
(3) Pharm grade Chinese GH, 4-11-18 on 4iu after 2 days = 380
(4) 2 weeks on mk677, 4-25-18 = 372
(5) 6 months on mk677, 9-17-18 = 322
(6) 8 months on mk677, 11-2-18 = 304 (levels begin to drop from peak after 6 months just like in the study)
(7) 1 month on mk677, 3-18-19 = 327 (this 100 point increase is the level that is seen after 1 month, and also at 6 months)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:

1-15-2021 began taking 25mg mk677 again, will use for 7 months at least.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observed notes over 4 years:

1) I only recommend it to people who don't experience lethargy on it, those like myself.

2) MK677 runs me only 1/7th the price of China pharm grade HGH. See coupons for 6 different places on post #17.

2) As Matsuo noted, "It’s hard to control BP with high test and MK, same as with high test and GH..."

Noticed slightly increased blood pressure (still in normal range) while using 200-225mg TRT test a week with mk677, but when I decreased my test dose to 140mg for several weeks, completely normal BP of 115 to 125 when in combo with the mk677, which is what I will continue to use from now on.

It's possible to keep your blood pressure normal while on 10 week cycle once to twice a year while using MK677 with low dose test with primobolan. I use 140mg test cyp a week TRT all year long with a yearly cycle of 500 to 600mg primobolan...no water retention, high quality muscle gain which you keep most of, no blood pressure issues, next to zero sides, great mood & no greater hair loss than testosterone, suggest home brew primo, as then it is inexpensive.

The Primobolan compilation:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-primobolan-or-primo-files.161798/

Is Primo worth it for men:

3) I'm 52 but 25mg of mk677 for 7 months of the year gives me the GH and igf levels of a gifted 18 year old. When I use it: high nitrogen retention, increased endurance, increased gains in gym, good pumps and full feeling in muscles, smart drug like brain enhancements (best smart drug imho), no lethargy. Look even better for the spring and summer & fall when I go to the waterpark every year with summer pass, where I used to lifeguard ages ago. Dreams are enhanced (vivid and pleasant) and even quite colorful at times with deep sleep while on it. The colorized dreams occasionally really shocked me as I never dream in color normally.

4) When I speak of the smart drug like effects of MK677, have noticed it improves my cognition, sharper focus with eyesight, able to work longer, smarter and harder at work, focus with ease, stay up later into the night if I desire, and retain a more pleasant outlook on life in general throughout the day, good anti-depressant qualities in other words, synergizes very well with daily fish oil capsules (DHA & EPA) taken for the brain.

5) Favorite supplements: Arachidonic acid (4 caps or 1400mg) taken pre-workout on workout days only, not necessary to take it daily studies show for 2 month cycle, only on workout days, then can be used month after month, year long, incredible pumps, greater lean muscle gains compared to placebo. 6 grams HMB daily, BCAA's preworkout and daily, CLA 2g taken before meals = 6g daily, 6 capsules arginine & ornithine 500mg/250mg preworkout for increased natural GH during workout, been using since age 20. Betaine 1.25g x twice a day, CLA + betaine = amazing synergy, 6 capsules fish oil, chromium picolinate, vanadyl sulfate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-alpha Lipoic acid = 300mg/S-alpha Lipoic acid = 250mg).

See ergo-log.com website for studies on all the above supplements when used by weight lifters compared to placebo. Or see post #17 in Primo link above for studies.

Favorite protein: 60g met-rx pure protein at once. I love 300g cold chicken salad for lunch many days...90g protein, chop and add celery, green onions, olives and use 1.5 tablespoon Better Body Foods 100% pure avacado oil Mayo in place of mayo. Keto diet daily is my favorite and fasting after 8 hours combined with cardio x 3 times a week is one of my favorite things to follow, get at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight. I still get all my meals in within the 8 hour period when follow the fasting. When not fasting, will add in boiled egg whites when get home.

Favorite study:
Effects of an Oral Ghrelin Mimetic MK677 on Body Composition and Clinical Outcomes in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
Effects of an Oral Ghrelin Mimetic on Body Composition and Clinical Outcomes in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
see study #8, 5mg low dose vs 25mg normal dose:
mk677 low dose 5mg vs 25mg normal dose.PNG

baseline and mk677 labs.PNG
glucose labs.PNG

Interesting... I usually take a break from daily pins and do 10-12.5 mg MK at night during the winter for a couple months in the event I bloat... I get a little lethargic and hungry on it so best it stays as winter protocol and gh/ipam/cjc be utilized all summer...

Found this handy IGF-1 chart.

My baseline IGF level (measured twice during two different years) was 227 ng/ml and 229 ng/ml, my age is 52.

25mg of mk677 raises my levels to those of an 18 year old for the first 3 weeks, then from week 3 onward till the 8th month, easily raises and keeps my levels at those of a 19 year old. That is the point I get off for 4 months, then restart again the following year. Been doing this for 4 years. IGF levels.JPG

This is a long-term study, and I will post to this once I get additional bloodwork done. I am comparing 4iu of chinese pharm grade HGH first for 3 weeks, with a washout period of 2 weeks to follow, to then compare with 100mcg mod grf(1-29) 100mcg + ghrp2 100mcg x three times a day. So far I have taken baseline IGF-1 reading for my age of 49 attached 2, and will have more reports on the way.

First time poster, 4 month long intensive reader, I know Johnjuanb1 knows about the following below, as I followed one of his posts one day to the 60 page topic, and read all of it:

Alpha6164 (medical doctor and bodybuilder, from the long 60 page thread here years ago, he performed nearly a dozen bloodtests and charged them to his medical practice):

Alpha6164 said

Alpha6164 in conclusion said:

Attachment 1 is Alpha6164 medical doctors lab report after 100/100mcg of mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP-2 was taken SQ shot in stomach at 9:25am and at 10:05am blood draw (40min interval). To his surprise serum GH was 19.5!

Attachment 2: I just had my baseline IGF-1 test done at age 49, and it came back 227, [ref range is 67 to 205 ng/mL] which is high for my age group, a month and a half from from now, I will be taking the three times a day grf(1-29) + ghrp2 each at 100mcg, and will report back my bloodwork after being on it several weeks. I will do this after a washout period of 2 weeks or so after being on the 4iu of GH.

However, after being on 4iu of HGH chinese pharm grade for the past several days, I will report back my igf-1 bloodwork soon here (had it done recently), as I plan to do a comparison of peptides to 4iu of GH. I am currently on this 4iu of HGH for 3 weeks (started 4 days ago) and do another bloodwork 3 hours after the morning shot three weeks from now, so I can get a good stable IGF-1 reading, after letting it build up a long time. Keep in mind that I am on a 5 day 2 day off on the HGH, so I will have the bloods done on a friday after the 3 weeks on it to see what it reads.

I have to take the HGH in the morning as it disturbs my sleep causing me to wake up early at 2am in the morning (after going to bed at 9pm), when I normally sleep till 5am on workdays and 7:30am on non-work days, switching to injection in the morning has greatly helped with this, and I read it takes a week or two for the body to adjust so that you are then sleeping 8 to 10 hours a day from someone else who also went thru this. perhaps this is due to increased aldosterone stimulating the adrenal glands, I have no idea, but I believe this is what is going on.

HGH is somewhat expensive (about $155 with shipping) compared to the peptides (mod grf 1-29 + ghrp 2), but I want to know what the bloodwork reveals, because if I can raise my natural IGF-1 from 227 to say 350 with just the peptides (raise it 120 points like Alpha mentions is possible), then I will be very happy, and perhaps drop the HGH and just stick with peptides.

** In conclusion, Alpha said "Most people on 4iu of GH will have IGFs in the high 300s to low 400s." so with the bloowork am I doing, I'm trying to see if I am one of the lucky ones who comes back with igf that high on the 4iu of chinese pharm grade. However, if I could just use peptides and get a reading of 350 or so, that would also make me very happy instead, so that is what I am trying to discover.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lab5.jpg (243.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg lab.jpg (146.9 KB, 0 views)
If you have a real hgh source is hands down . HGH is much superior to all peptides in this world ( remember peptides only increase you natural hgh production

I ran into some Libido issues around a couple weeks in with 500mg primo a week, this has never happened before, dropped it, and 1 week later doing just great on normal testosterone only, I'm going to stick with higher dose test cyp when running my once to twice a year cycle from now on, and just use arimidex to control the e2 and blood pressure herbs to maintain normal aweseome good blood pressure. Test can have the effects of like deca-durabolin when you control estrogen. Testosterone only cruise and blast. Everything is working just fine now, extremely happy. Note: just be cautious as primo acts as it's own anti-estrogen, perhaps it was sending my e2 too low and that was causing the issues, whatever the case I am more than happy with just testosterone only. Learn via trial and error. I have also dropped the mk677 for now, as the water retention was too high, waiting until I am several months into my keto diet before using it again, carbs + mk677 = water bloat that's pretty bad for the first 4 weeks, but on a keto diet, it's not bad at all after the first 4 weeks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws