over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork - Testosterone LC/MS

chadd7

Registered
I'd like to get bloodwork done in a week or so to check my testosterone levels. I know if they are over 1500 you need to specify the LC/MS test. What if my levels are below 1500 will this test still show the results? I'm running 350mg/wk of test and want to see what I'm at. Thanks for the help!

I'd like to get bloodwork done in a week or so to check my testosterone levels. I know if they are over 1500 you need to specify the LC/MS test. What if my levels are below 1500 will this test still show the results? I'm running 350mg/wk of test and want to see what I'm at. Thanks for the help!

300mg/week of test puts me around mid 1300’s so you will most likely come in just under 1500 with 350mg/week

So which bloodwork test should select? One does up to 1500 and the other looks to do more than 1500

So which bloodwork test should select? One does up to 1500 and the other looks to do more than 1500

Just to play it safe do the one that tests over 1500,it costs more money but this way you will know your true score if you happen to be over 1500

You need to find out what the range is. All these tests have an LOQ or limit of quantitation. There should be a reportable range. I would imagine that it includes range for the gambit of values to go below normal at some lower limit. You can call the lab and ask.

You wanna get your true score. My TRT is 180mg a week and My total test came back at 1619.

get the lc dual ms.
at that dose no way should u be under 1500.
depending when u pin and when u test, that is. trough may be that low.
me, im 8x multiple 4 days after i pin. that dose if its made right, will put me well over 2000 4 days after IF its not underdosed.
i dare say most people tellin u they get lower numbers are using underdosed gear.

get the lc dual ms.
at that dose no way should u be under 1500.
depending when u pin and when u test, that is. trough may be that low.
me, im 8x multiple 4 days after i pin. that dose if its made right, will put me well over 2000 4 days after IF its not underdosed.
i dare say most people tellin u they get lower numbers are using underdosed gear.

But will that test show if I’m under 1500. I understand I shouldn’t be but what if the gear is under dosed.

But will that test show if I’m under 1500. I understand I shouldn’t be but what if the gear is under dosed.

It will. It will tell you whatever your number is. If your total test is 605 that's the number it will give you. If its 3050 thats the number it will give you. There simply isnt a cap.

Its a better more accurate testing method as well. There are a few different methods like equil ultra filtration, lc/ms, can't remember the others but i think there's two or three more. They all vary quite a bit in terms of accuracy. Yall dont ever consider this..

Last edited:
Got my bloodwork back. I’m running 350mg test per wk

Test Total LC/MS 2232.9

Free Test >50

Estradiol, Sensitive 22.1

One of the reasons I had this test done is that I recently switched test brands and felt my sex drive decrease a couple weeks after. Maybe the gear I was on before was overdosed. Who knows but I think this looks good for the dose I’m running. But any feedback is appreciated. Also I think my estro levels are ok but again let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Dont think that is necessarily true. I have around 900ng/dl on 160mg/week (no ai). We all metabolize differently.

Got my bloodwork back. I’m running 350mg test per wk

Test Total LC/MS 2232.9

Free Test >50

Estradiol, Sensitive 22.1

One of the reasons I had this test done is that I recently switched test brands and felt my sex drive decrease a couple weeks after. Maybe the gear I was on before was overdosed. Who knows but I think this looks good for the dose I’m running. But any feedback is appreciated. Also I think my estro levels are ok but again let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

What lab are you running? Or is it trt from pharmacy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity