over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork (Ugly)

g.r.o.w.t.h.

Registered
Just had some bloodwork done and wow... Wasn't expecting it to be this ugly. Kidneys are my main concern. Thoughts?

Attachments

• BW edit.pdf
    34.8 KB · Views: 302
What are you running? I'd drop everything except test at a TRT dose until you can get your numbers back in range. RBC, hema and hemo are all concerning, as well as the presence of protein in your urinalysis. Was this done fasted? If so your glucose is fairly high as well. Hopefully some of the medically gifted guys on this forum can come on and give you some very solid advice/steps to take, but just from eye-balling it as an amateur, now would not be a good time to push drugs/diet.

Did you just come off a cycle? What were you running?

If you just came off cycle, i think that you'll be fine as long as you go easy TRT and keep everything clean.

Most of your kidney markers are just slightly out of range, but they should return to normal pretty quick. You're liver doesn't look bad, cholesterol isn't THAT bad (if you just came off a cycle). obviously rbc, hema, hemo are elevated so i would go dump some blood.

i also wonder if you took this fasting or not. How much growth were you running and what brand were you using to get that igf1?

You really need to post some stats along with more info when you post bloodwork like this though because that is part of the assessment.

If you're just on trt cruising and you get bloodwork back like this i would be mildly concerned, but after running some gear numbers like this can be somewhat normal.

I would clean out and retest in another 5 weeks.

and most guys will have a little protein in the urine but they dont end up getting as extensive bloodwork as you got so they dont realize it. Most of my friends that go to the doc to get bloodwork get told this.

Btw, which test package did you order?

Last edited:
What are you running? I'd drop everything except test at a TRT dose until you can get your numbers back in range. RBC, hema and hemo are all concerning, as well as the presence of protein in your urinalysis. Was this done fasted? If so your glucose is fairly high as well. Hopefully some of the medically gifted guys on this forum can come on and give you some very solid advice/steps to take, but just from eye-balling it as an amateur, now would not be a good time to push drugs/diet.

RBC stuff doesn’t worry me that much to be honest. I believe as long as platelets aren’t elevated, the risk is minimal. Fasted glucose was elevated but I also did a gh serum test and had injected 10iu hgh before blood draw. This can and will elevated glucose levels. All kidney related values concern me though. Kidney damage is irreversible I believe. That is my primary concern.

Out of range with a number of things, but not like off the charts with anything. Obviously you're running low dose GH, given the IGF-1 numbers and growth serum responses and this likely has your glucose a wee bit high. But at 101 with a range of 99, it's honestly not anything to worry about and typical when running GH.

The one I would worry most about is the thick blood. You have hematocrit above 54 and also a higher end platelet count. If I were you, I would run TRT test dose on the lower end for like 2 months. You'll likely get the crit back down around 50. It will take some time through. Or, you could donate like two pints and then one pint every month for a few months and get it down.

obviously you're running a few other compounds as well. Looks like time to run low for a few months and let stuff reset.

RBC stuff doesn’t worry me that much to be honest. I believe as long as platelets aren’t elevated, the risk is minimal. Fasted glucose was elevated but I also did a gh serum test and had injected 10iu hgh before blood draw. This can and will elevated glucose levels. All kidney related values concern me though. Kidney damage is irreversible I believe. That is my primary concern.

you're right, the only stuff i would be concerned with is the kidney stuff as well.
Potassium is high which be a result of stress on the kidneys, but everything is only slightly out of range.

kidney damage isn't reversible but just because your markers are high does not mean they won't go back to normal.

that's why it's important to keep getting bloodwork because it's generally the trend that doctors look for. If creatinine keeps staying high over time, or continues to elevate this is not good. There are other tests a doc can perform as well.

I think once you clean out you'll be fine though. I've had bloodwork much worse than this and it's gone completely back to normal many times.

Again, theres a big difference between getting bloodwork back like this while on your on TRT and verse a cycle. If i got this back on
TRT then yes i would be a little scared.

Last edited:
urinalysis shows you were dehydrated, thats why your crea etc is slightly off.
protein and blood in urine is possible if you trained earlier that day/the day before and went heavy. Enough studies to prove that.
I am most concerned about your thick blood. Chol could be better but its not too far off. also, your liver enzymes are prob elevated from training. ALT/AST are crap imo, go for GGT next time.

protein and blood in urine is possible if you trained earlier that day/the day before and went heavy. Enough studies to prove that.
I am most concerned about your thick blood. Chol could be better but its not too far off. also, your liver enzymes are prob elevated from training. ALT/AST are crap imo, go for GGT next time.

I was absolutely dehydrated and was up for 31 hours straight the day before which could also have played a roll. I work shift work and came off of nights, had something come up and couldn't sleep that day. Trained in the afternoon. I woke up the morning of the blood draw 4 lbs below my usual weight so I was certainly dehydrated.

750mg sust/wk
450mg bold cyp/wk
300mg tren hex/wk
40mg dbol/ed
5iu gh/ed
1mg adex e3d
.5mg cabaser e3d
1000mg metformin ed
6iu Humalog pre workout

Likely the tren and AI wrecking your cholesterol. I get the same issues.

Did you get estro tested? I didn’t see it

Like some others have said, I don't think there is much to worry about, with the exception of the lipids. I'd prolly do something there to see how that can be adjusted. Everything else is just barely out of range. My urologist has told me that most bodybuilders, powerlifters, fb players, etc. have trace blood and protein in their urine.

Your kidney numbers aren't that bad - a bit high but nothing to worry about
Lots of out of range numbers but none of them are out of whack. Protein in urine is never good but I've had that before with a creatinine of 1.6 and my numbers even now when on cycle are 1.1

Test again in 6 weeks and see where you're at

Btw, did you take any supplements?
I believe supplements have made the difference in my blood work in keeping my numbers in range

I was absolutely dehydrated and was up for 31 hours straight the day before which could also have played a roll. I work shift work and came off of nights, had something come up and couldn't sleep that day. Trained in the afternoon. I woke up the morning of the blood draw 4 lbs below my usual weight so I was certainly dehydrated.

There's your answer!

Maybe if you went back in fasted and hydrated you'd have a different result.

Hydration has more to do with urinalysis, lipid profile is consistent with arimidex and caber intake as noted above

Last edited:
Yeah that urinalysis is concerning. Creatinine is a little high but often so for guys carrying some mass and especially when coming off a run. If it was me I would go to 100 mg/w test and maybe 1-2 iu GH and stay there for 8 weeks. Then retest and judge from there. Looks like your body is under some stress in the kidney area and lipids. Otherwise looks not bad. hematology is where expected for after a blast. Looks like time for a little break.

Just had some bloodwork done and wow... Wasn't expecting it to be this ugly. Kidneys are my main concern. Thoughts?

I am glad you posted this. Yes, protein in the urine is a sign the kidneys are hurting and damaged. I believe you were positive for blood as well. I would also be concerned with the hemo crit approaching 54% plus. Given what you were on, it could have been a lot worse.

Last edited:

Please list these studies that show heavy training causes blood and protein in the urine. There is a study that shows elite athletes,which nobody here is, have a slightly higher creatinine level than the average guy at 1.1 - 1.3. I do not recall, nor would it make any sense, for these people to also have blood and protein in the urine. That has always been directly linked to kidney damage....being that they are unable to do their job.

Last edited:
Please list these studies that show heavy training causes blood and protein in the urine. There is a study that shows elite athletes,which nobody here is, have a slightly higher creatinine level than the average guy at 1.1 - 1.3. I do not recall, nor would it make any sense, for these people to also have blood and protein in the urine. That has always been directly linked to kidney damage....being that they are unable to do their job.

Prevalence and duration of exercise induced albuminuria in healthy people | Heathcote | Clinical & Investigative Medicine

We showed that a substantial proportion of normal, fit, people develop microalbuminuria after a single, short bout of intense exercise. In fact, 40% of our thirty subjects had microalbuminuria and two of thirty developed frank proteinuria.

Last edited:
Prevalence and duration of exercise induced albuminuria in healthy people | Heathcote | Clinical & Investigative Medicine

We showed that a substantial proportion of normal, fit, people develop microalbuminuria after a single, short bout of intense exercise. In fact, 40% of our thirty subjects had microalbuminuria and two of thirty developed frank proteinuria.

thanks Stewie..
why are ppl not able to put in 5 words into google by themselves?
there are way more than that one study..

Exercise is the one of the many causes of hematuria (increased red blood cells excretion in the urine) (figure 1). Exercise-induced hematuria can be defined as gross or microscopic hematuria that occurs after strenuous exercise and resolves with rest in individuals with no apparent underlying kidney or urinary tract pathology [1].
Issues related to exercise-induced hematuria in otherwise healthy individuals will be reviewed here. Exercise may also worsen hematuria in patients with underlying glomerular disease, such as IgA nephropathy [2,3].
[...]
Hematuria has been described after a variety of forms of exercise [1,4,5]. These include contact sports, such as football and boxing, and noncontact sports, such as long-distance (marathon or endurance) running [6-8], rowing, and swimming. Hematuria appears to be rare with cycling but has been described, even with stationary bike riding (eg, spinning) [9,10].
The frequency with which hematuria occurs with long-distance running was evaluated in a study of 45 male and female participants who competed in an ultra long-distance marathon [6]. After the race, 11 (24 percent) had hematuria. The hematuria disappeared within seven days. A similar incidence (18 percent) was noted in a report of 50 marathon runners who did not have hematuria on prerace samples obtained daily for three days [11].

So it's reasonable to assume that hematuria can also occur after intense resistance exercise, especially if dehydrated, etc. And the effect would still be observed hours and days afterwards. You should repeat the urinalysis and blood test under better conditions, i.e. well hydrated and rested and not having trained for 2-3 days. So don't use this as an excuse not to get follow up:naughty:

On a side note: Doctors call the shots, nurses only give the shots (if ordered to do so)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131