Blowing up to 270lb

Revised -

1500 test
1000 primo
100 drol a day

Hgh, slin, igf as it was

Food 4500 initially

Thanks
Yeah, this looks much better. I like how above the stated going 4k cals and then bump up slowly 200+ here and there. In reality you keep consistent cooking and eating your meals and then toss in what you can to add more of this and that as you go. But stying consistent you know where to add if you stall on growth.

Is this for real? Why take all of those compounds? Olympia stage this December. Why not take 2-3 compounds and just eat.
everyone here knows training and diet are the biggest factors in growth. Not the amount of Gear you take.

In my opinion, the best combination for muscle growth
high test
orals anadrol / dbol
deca or tren or combination of both (tren only if you have no digestive problems on it)
gh
insulins
How do u like use dbol for growth? I have never used it,cause i see so many guys look like soft and puffy on it... my choice was always anadrol

You do whatever you like ^^^ your body, your life.
I will give you an example of what I would do, I do believe I carry more muscle pound for pound than any other person that has posted, trust me I'm no genetic marvel, I just had to grind hard for a lot of years.
Me:
1200mg test
Primo 800mg
Eq 600mg (get blood work mid cycle to see where hematocrit is)
anadrol 100mg daily first 4 weeks
Everything else is your personal preference with GH, slin, etc.
I would add in inj. Carnitine daily (yes more shots suck..LOL but worth it)

Diet go to 4000cals, then add 250-350 cals per week as you go. The calories need to stair step upward during cycle, if you start getting a little too chubby for your liking then hold calories or drop a few and keep rolling.

^^^^ if I wanted to gain size right now thats how I would roll ^^^^

What I did when I was younger was 4 week cycles
10 days of 250mg daily of test E
10 days no shots
10 days of 200mg daily of EQ (be careful) or 250mg daily of deca (i personally don't like deca) or you can use 200mg of primo daily

Then 4 weeks of letting blood levels come down, some hcg here and there and Nolvadex used during this period

Then 4 weeks of HGH, slin(hated it and didn't use as often as I should have to be honest), I would also use inj l carnitine during this period. ( building the perfect beast) Arthur L. REA

Repeat cycle ^^
That's a whole lot of mgs/week either way...

Looking back on my heaviest cycles I was around 1500-1600mg/week with tons of GH and no slin

Sort of makes me wish I could go back and do more AAS and less GH

Probably wouldn't have had the heart issue and may have grown better .

Looking back on my heaviest cycles I was around 1500-1600mg/week with tons of GH and no slin

Yes it is, my point of the post was giving an idea of what i done, an IFBB who caries a pretty fair amount of muscle (i didn't get a pro card or place 2nd and 3rd at north Americans because I was shredded to death, it was because I packed a lot of muscle on my short frame). I even said I was no genetic marvel (someone who grew off tiny amounts of gear), so if those where my dosages and your playing on that field with no where close to packing your frame full of dense muscle then maybe he should look at the other things he's doing in his pursuit of muscle and optimize those other areas instead of just throwing in a shitload of gear and jumping to a shit ton more calories.

p.s.
I think you understood that, im just explaining the point of me laying that all out there (my past cycles) so other people will get it.

Also I agree with you about the heart condition, I think high doses of GH were more detrimental than the gear but that just my opinion

How do u like use dbol for growth? I have never used it,cause i see so many guys look like soft and puffy on it... my choice was always anadrol
I also prefer anadrol, but I personally like the combination of dbol and anadrol in the Inj version, e.g. 100mg anadrol + 50mg dbol gives amazing increases in strength which translates into packing a lot of new muscles. And if you use IA correctly and have a low bf level, you won't look soft on a dbol at all

Yes I would definitely do it again, I used Nolvadex daily with my cycles back then, never had a problem. I had gyno in my earlier years and had surgery to have it removed but that was caused by deca which I avoid like HIV now 😅. I felt great when I use to do those short heavy cycles.
Thank you for this. To be honest I think the best cycle I ever had was something similar. And I'm much smaller then you.It was like there wasnt enough time on anything to start to feel like garbage(negative sides). Not sure how many times I've drawn up longer cycles with dosages higher then I should be doing only to bow out after 6-8 weeks cause I feel terrible. The quest for more muscle. Sigh. Thanks again.

Synthetek synthetine 600mg daily (3ccs)
B how long does a person run that dose before it builds up? I am 180 so 3 to 4 cc is perfect. I have been running it for 2 weeks. On non training days I am taking 4 cc of Synthetine and 2 cc of syntheselen with 2 cc of slin first thing in the morning and when I can the same prior to training. Usually 3 times a week. At what point can I back off and run it maybe 3 days a week?

I also prefer anadrol, but I personally like the combination of dbol and anadrol in the Inj version, e.g. 100mg anadrol + 50mg dbol gives amazing increases in strength which translates into packing a lot of new muscles. And if you use IA correctly and have a low bf level, you won't look soft on a dbol at all

^^^this has been my experience as well

low BF% can make a significant diff in the results (..& sides) you get on "wet" AAS

To all the members saying this is too much of a jump in PEDs, too much of a jump in calories, you're going to feel like shit - have any of you done anything remotely similar? What have you topped your weight / doses / caloric intake out at? Have any of you been 250+lbs. lean? And not shredded, I just mean respectably lean.

I get people want to share opinions, but this is Professional Muscle - it's supposed to be for hardcore bodybuilding.
So because its a hardcore bodybuilding no one is intitled to give an opinion?

^^^this has been my experience as well

low BF% can make a significant diff in the results (..& sides) you get on "wet" AAS

Low bf is the way to go on aas generally , better cosmetic effects , less sides less conversion to estro

Respect

I get people want to share opinions, but this is Professional Muscle - it's supposed to be for hardcore bodybuilding.

It’s professional muscle, not ”professional I have body dysmorphia, let’s see how many drugs I can inject into my body before I drop dead or have a heart attack”

The way some people are defining bodybuilding these days would be the equivalent of having contests for women who get plastic surgery, and the one that can get the most surgeries and disfigure themselves to the biggest extent, would be given a trophy.

Obviously any kind of enhanced bodybuilding is unhealthy, but there is a difference between someone blasting 300mg test/200mg Deca/Small Dbol kickstart vs other people just turning themselves into a complete science experiment, and on a humanistic level there’s some responsibility to at least say “hey, be careful, that’s pretty dangerous”, especially when literally at least once a month someone either drops dead, has a heart attack or some other major health scare on this forum.

Progesterone is key to growth because little progrestorone = little androgens and vice versa. There is also nothing like progesterone gynecomastia - this is the confusion of progesterone with the synthetic progestins that cause gynecomastia. As proof, I will say that progesterone cream has been used successfully for a long time to combat gynecomastia. In addition, progesterone antagonizes the effects induced by estrogen, including preventing the conversion of weak estrone to stronger estradiol.
This might be the most inaccurate and dangerous post I’ve seen in a while. Progesterone causes gyno period. Some people (like everything) are more sensitive to it.
In fact endos prescribe it to their trans patients as it grows breasts!

Progesterone has nothing to do with building muscle period

This might be the most inaccurate and dangerous post I’ve seen in a while. Progesterone causes gyno period. Some people (like everything) are more sensitive to it.
In fact endos prescribe it to their trans patients as it grows breasts!

Progesterone has nothing to do with building muscle period
You’re bumping a 2yr old thread to say that a post is dangerous

get a job

U been bumpin all the old threads

imo do everything progressivley! start at a and go to z if u even need to get to z. but dont start at a and intend to get to z or close to in small time and/or w dismal results and health stretched...

Here comed the self proclaimed expert again

Every time anywhere near a high dose is mention here a retard aka u every single time comes nd shits on it.

Acting like 500 mg first cycle is baseline but 4 some1 in d game 4 years 1.5 grams is extreme

Full of fucking shit.
Someone ban this dude, quickly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner