over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blue Christmas

mulligan

Newbies
First may I say that I have never been a big poster on any of the boards ( mainly used for source info and the occasional laugh )
but I have noticed that that many of my brothers and sisters in iron are very caring and understanding people. I say this because this is probably the worst Christmas that I have ever had. I have been seperated from my wife for 6 months now and she seems hell bent on divorce. I will not mislead and imply that I was a model husband. I now that my drive for financial sucess and to be the best BB I could be caused me to neglect the family that I so love. I will not get into the specifics but i do ask for your prayers this hoiday season as I am going thru the worst time of my life...I have lost everything and I know that though "poetic justice"may ring true it is a bitter sound that I hear ...Please excuse my diversion from the topic of this board... I just have been lurking in the shadows for some time and I guess I just needed some inspiration or maybe just a kind word or two...

Pray to God, call your wife and kids at LEAST every day and for beg forgiveness.

At least you realize you made a mistake you are a better man today for admitting that.

Today is Mary's day go to church, light a candle and pray again.

Learn your lesson and think of the people who are STILL in your life you are possibly negleting now. Brothers, sisters, mother, father, freinds ???

Good luck I will say a prayer.

Yes,

even though our lovely gov't is hell bent on thinking we are so terrible for taking enhancing...well you know. Anyway, alot of us very caring people. I get very sad during the holidays cause I know alot of people are out there with no one at all. My significant other works in a hospital and sees these people every day and with the season upon us, the hospital becomes a very sad place to work. Call your friends, family let them know how you feel and they are in your heart this year.

I'll probably be doing some volunteer work, as usual, this christmas and it makes me feel alot better that I can help the needy in some small way. When you see these people bro, you'll most likely think that you don't have it so bad after all. Take care of yourself!

i know where your comeing from .li had an x-mass i was out too .my wife tossed me for being an ass hole and i was a bad one ,never hit her or anything ,but would alway say hurtfull things and just be an all around asshole .but i changed one day i thought what the fuck was i thinking ,beged and pleeded for another chance ,and after a few months she came around .now things are great and were doing fine .if you try hard enough and really change things may work out for you as well .just dont stay down in the dumps or you wont be a person anyone wants to be around .i just say that because i had to get out of the dump feeling before i could work on piceing my life back togahter.hope things workout for ya bro good luck and dont stay in the shadows.

I know where you're coming from Mulligan because I've been there. I've been divorced three (3!) times. The worst is the kids. Sounds like you have some. That is hell not being with them. I've got a "significant other" and she has had some rough times in her life, especially lately (son dying of AIDS. etc.) and unfortunately it has affected our relationship. Other issues, but I won't go into them here. Basically, we're together right now, but I don't think it will be for long (after 14 years together- all but the last 3-4 pretty good). So I'm having a kind of rough holiday season also, and she is too. We've tried, but I think we both no it is just too late. Like a couple of people said, I try to just think of the people who have had a child die recently, or are living on the street, or whatever - there's always someone who would love to trade places with you no matter how bad you feel. I do some pro bono legal work which is my way of trying to give back. Anyway all this stuff is always worse at the holiday season. Unfortunately I think it is rough on a lot of people for various reasons. Hang in there, it WILL get better!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws