YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blue Sky MD, anyone here have any feedback?

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
NC TRT clinic, looks like 4 locations around NC, just curious if anyone here has any experience w them?

Hey I’m in Nc also just north of Charlotte. Moved here from Portland Oregon. I’ll look them up. I know of 2 clinics around here that I’ve been told are good but pm me.

Went in today for labs, appt w Dr Wednesday am. In their literature, they offer 3 options - pellets, injections, or clomid. I assume inj is what i’ll opt for, but curious on experiences w pellets? Any reason i should not ask for hgh script?

Went in today, total T is 265, free T is 4. Opted for injections, they prescribed 150mg a week, they want total T 900-1100, prescribed arimidex 1mg every 10-14 days. Test Cyp 200mg/ml 10ml vial being mailed from compounding pharmacy, along w arimidex, and gave me 150 mg today. All in all, very ezpz. Hope like F i can sleep better asap.

@Gators you'll feel better for sure when you quadruple your test levels! fuck yeah man!!!!! I'm glad they will let you hit a 1100 target if you want. Probably means the doc is pretty cool.

Thanks, cant wait to feel better, get my shoulder healed, and back in the gym, starting to feel my age, and f that!!

Maybe the placebo effect, but i slept better last night than i have in a month or two, and feel really good today, surely the 150 mg i get yday am didn’t work that fast?

Another question, does test usually cause prostrate to enlarge, and so, is low dose of taladifil a good option, or should i get a flomax prescription, or is there a natural treatment?

I bet you are feeling it after a day or so, for sure. From nothing to a nice solid TRT dose, you'd feel it quick. By this coming week you'll be feeling 100% better than you were natty! :)

Just did 30 day follow up. Total T went from 265 to over 1500 o_O, estrogen up from 4 something to 17.4, free T up to 15.9. I have been splitting 150 mg into 2 doses, had the 75mg the day before labs. Dr was like “if you feel good, then all good”. Think I’ll go to the 10mg every day, I dont think im steady at 1500, must be a roller coaster, unless thats some super duper cyp im getting! Interesting, no pip, and in the past, prostate swoll the f up, but not so now... between the test, and mk, bet im carrying 6-8# of water

Just did 30 day follow up. Total T went from 265 to over 1500 o_O, estrogen up from 4 something to 17.4, free T up to 15.9. I have been splitting 150 mg into 2 doses, had the 75mg the day before labs. Dr was like “if you feel good, then all good”. Think I’ll go to the 10mg every day, I dont think im steady at 1500, must be a roller coaster, unless thats some super duper cyp im getting! Interesting, no pip, and in the past, prostate swoll the f up, but not so now... between the test, and mk, bet im carrying 6-8# of water

u had blood drawn at a peak... 75 mlg the day before would cause it to be high....stay the course, dont have blood drawn the day after pinning....it will show ur levels super high....

id wait until the day before the next shot and see where ur total t is...it shouldnt be around 1500 thats fo sho

Started ED injections today, about 15 mg a day, filled up 10 27g 1/2” insulin syringes today, doing them sq. This compounded pharmacy text cyp is really smooth, maybe I won’t get the knots at inj point I did in past w SQ, maybe that was due to ug test w some type of irritant in it? Will do this for a month, and see what blood work looks like.

Glad to hear the TRT is going well for you! Just a thought...ever consider using a smaller needle for the subq injections?. I did subq TRT for many years and I used a 30g 5/16" and they worked great. I see you already have a bunch of the 27's filled up but maybe once they're gone give the smaller needle a try.

One thing I’ve noticed, is my HRT bounces around, some nights it’s low, some nights higher. Maybe the 1500 level is too high at the peak, that’s one reason I’m changing to ED injections. Not sure if too high of a T level, combined w MK at night (around 10 mg every other night), is causing BP to go higher? Could be all the covid / work stress? Seems like when I get up from my ofc chair, can feel my HR ramp up, like almost feel it in my neck

its probably the MK, I noticed that especially if I'm in a caloric surplus my BP/HR go up on it....sometimes to the point I'm a little nervous (like I can hear my heartbeat in my head lol). I'm calm as a cucumber almost always but its freaky to get that blood pounding feeling you only usually get when you're super pissed off lol

Dropping the MK for a bit, cutting back on caffeine as well, had what could be restless leg syndrome last night, f’n sucked. The anxiety associated with covid related loss of sales w my job isn’t helping...

the magnesium CALM product (its like raspberry lemon or some shit) works really well....I get that kind of stressed out restless leg thing and magnesium takes care of it.

And CBD dabs :)

how much water gain would be expected on the 70mg / wk ed shot regime? Can lost muscle mass be regained w out working out (still rehab’ing shoulder, still can’t lift), but only doing cardio? Wife and others have said i look like i‘ve lost weight (fat) but scales say im up 6-8#... this corona isolation bs is all the cause of me fattening up, my current lack of willpower has nothing to do with it :D

Just had bloodwork done, even on 70-80mg / wk (ED inj), total test at 1100. For some reason, i think 850 is a good level to be at, maybe less h20 retention? Also, drew blood at 11:30, had my daily shot @ 7am, surely wouldn’t have kicked my levels up that much? Using compounding pharm cyp 250mg, ed shots in ab fat. Using very little AI, only occasionall, and a small amt, when nips get noticeably sore.

any feedback, advice?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity