over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blue Top Question

intensed

Registered
Friend sent me a picture of his blue tops. Looks like they may have been damaged. You can see the outline where the puck used to be, but now its pretty much powder. He said the tops have no vacuum seal and the reconstituted vial is a bit cloudy. Has anyone else experienced this? I told him all signs pretty much point to damaged HGH

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 433
Of all the GH's I have used, I have never seen that happen. Do they all look like that? None of them have a vaccum?

Hm

My friend said that 80% of the vials look like this. Some have the pucks at the bottom but move around and not the normal size you would expect. The biggest clue for me was cloudy or milky look after reconstitution. I can understand during shipping the pucks at the bottom can be moved around and can be broken apart. He has not tested every vial but the first 2 vials
are cloudy or milky after reconstitution, and seems not to have the vacuum seal. When trying to reconstituted the BW does not flow from the Syringe, he has to push. Very weird.

Of all the GH's I have used, I have never seen that happen. Do they all look like that? None of them have a vaccum?

The biggest clue for me was cloudy or milky look after reconstitution.

Dynasty's blue's have also yielded cloudy/milky solutions after recon as well. I personally have some on hand from my last and only order I'll be making w/them.

NOT GOOD!!!

?

Did you have lots of loose powder also?

Dynasty's blue's have also yielded cloudy/milky solutions after recon as well. I personally have some on hand from my last and only order I'll be making w/them.

NOT GOOD!!!

Did you have lots of loose powder also?

Rough shipping can very easliy break the puck up along with temp changes. Now when it comes to being cloudy after recon then that's a whole different matter. It should still recon clear, not cloudy, and very quickly.

Thinking

My guess is some how during shipment the vacuum seal broke, if the vacuum seal breaks its going to suck in air and fill the vial with air and possible moisture. The strange part it happened on all.. Poor quality control when produced? Do all the human Grade HGH have Vacuum Seals?

I have never had GH break apart on me, and they have always had a vacuum. The only thing I have ever seen is the puck slide up and down the vial, but never break apart. And of course, the always reconstitute clear.

If course I can not confirm, but I am leaning towards saying your friends stuff is bunk.

No - there are many FDA pharm grade GH's that do not use vaccum seals anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong 123 but the other method is to fill the vial with nitrogen, which does not require a vaccum seal, correct? This is why some legit gh doesn't have a vaccum seal.

Correct me if I'm wrong 123 but the other method is to fill the vial with nitrogen, which does not require a vaccum seal, correct? This is why some legit gh doesn't have a vaccum seal.

I'm not 123, but that is correct :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity