over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BnC vs PTC

goback2013

Registered
lets be honest, back in the 90s or early 2000s PCT was just another way of saying 'the supply is dry right now'.
we only suffered through PCT cause most were buying from local dealers who had a limited
supply of gear.. usually vet/mexi gear.
fast forward to the 2010s, and PCT isnt even a thing anymore.. no longer is supply an issue.. you can BnC due to multiple online sources having gear mailed to any-and-all within 3 days max.
coupled that with unlimited raws and homebrewing you can BnC for a couple years straight on less than $200 of gear.
you can buy a 50gm sack of test raws and with the 10mg/day protocol have a lifelong supply of gear.

no purpose to this rant.. just saying..

I thought people did PCT to restore their natural testosterone production and health, not because they run out of AAS.

Shit, have I had it wrong all along?

Lets all stay on AAS. Fuck PCT.

I thought people did PCT to restore their natural testosterone production and health, not because they run out of AAS.

Shit, have I had it wrong all along?

Lets all stay on AAS. Fuck PCT.

I mean hey, no better reason to stop taking tren than that you ran out of it

Cycling and resensitizing has always been the key, people who are addicted to AAS never go off, people who are trying to progress over the long term do (or at least normalize/resensitize with low doses).

That being said, people often use PCT just as a way to keep their testosterone stimulated between blasts and it's counterproductive or pointless.

If you can't go off or to true physiological doses for several months without losing lots of gains, you are relying on AAS too much and need to work on diet/training protocols.

The 90s maybe were that way, but the early 2000s online was the mecca of getting tons of cheap gear. So many people realized that there was a sizable income in becoming an UGL and the internet revolutionized bodybuilding for casuals, while also intensifying the fake gear movement.

Counterfeiters also saw a means to get thousands and thousands of dollars of product out before people realized it was bunk. The operation raw deal happened and everyone got immensely nervous. Busts happened. Highschoolers were doing dumb shit and cycling with mental illness.

Ive seen a lot since 2003ish and I would say the state of using hormones is the best its ever been.

The stigma that all steroids are bad has lessened so much bc of all the low-T clinics advertising on ESPN radio, etc. The real benefits of testosterone have been seen and the shitty fake T-boosters they sell for $100 a bottle at GNC started to go out of business. People realized Test wasnt so bad if doen right and could actually improve the quality of male life.

Lets also not negate the fact that a lot of the female to male transgenders using testosterone shed more light on the fact that testosterone is a great tool if used properly.

There are countless nights Im working in the busiest bar shaking 500 drinks in a night where Id usually be exhausted and I stop and realize my TRT is indeed performance enhancing. Low T is a curse for men and many havent seen the light yet. I encourage every man I meet in their 30s to get levels checked if they feel lethargic and lack sex drive.

Sorry for Ted Talkin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner