over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Board compliment

NixonBCali

Registered
I don't post much on this board, I have a lot to learn still, but I completely understand where you're coming from. There are two forums I keep coming back to when I want good solid advice, and this is one of them. Congrats on finding yourself your perfect wife. I found mine so I understand what that means to a man; having the support of a woman makes all the difference in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During this contest my wife has been freaking awesome - helping me prep food and just supporting me. She has seen me on the board a lot and never really asked anything. We actually work together - she runs another part of our business - and has seen me take time to post between calls or clients. Anyway - she knows the stress of the last month and the shit I have dealt with better than anyone.
Today she asked me if I cared if she read through my log and others and then I guess she read more of the board. She told me that she finally understood why I could love this place and why I would tell her that the guys here motivated me and gave me inspiration. She is not like many women that say they don't like muscle - she actually told me today that if I stayed healthy she would love to see how big (she said freaky-lol) I could get.
She complimented so many of you that I couldn't possibly list of I would forget. Many of your physiques she said were awesome (I think she said hot a couple of times :eek:) and was impressed by all of the transformations. She is my best friend and knows me better than I know myself and we trust each other in a very rare way - so dont mistake my not caring she compliments other men as me being weak. I just know how dedicated the woman is to me. If you could see her you would know she has to either be batshit crazy or blind or madly in love to be with my before pics - :D.. We have gone through tough times too so it ain't money and she works as hard as I do for the success we have.
I think it says a lot about the guys on here that a woman who isn't at all into the game (she has a body that somehow stays smoking no matter what she eats!!:banghead:) can appreciate the brotherhood and camaraderie.
Big A and the mods here have built and run the best board on the net BY FAR.
I have been around a while and on various boards since the beginning but I was never really active. I hope to get to know more of you cats better and I hope that you guys hold me accountable. Ultimately it's up to an individual to strive for goals but the people you associate with makes all the difference in the world.
It's late or early - so maybe this will read as a total douche/cheeseball in the morning but couldn't sleep and I just felt like posting.

This board becomes part of your family . I don't contribute anything compared to what I take from this board. There's so much knowledge here its amazing. you can learn anything you want about health supps and bodybuilding here there's some great people on this board and your one of them.

I have joined many boards over the years for many topics yet always return to this board. I agree the mods and members make a nice Internet hangout.

It's one big family, with little slice as the annoyed uncle.

My wife says this contest she has seen me the most motivated i have ever been im so glad i had the opportunity to join and have learnt so much from this board. I hope one day i can give as much back as i have taken from it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear