over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Board walk beat down in Jersey!

MEAN V.

Registered
Yo, anyone see ronnie handle his buisness on the jersey shore last night? That dude had it coming, Ronnie gave him every chance in the world to walk away.

i watched his approach to the actual fight part and thought he was gonna get clocked, he had his hands down to sides etc..but then took control, got and held the mount nicely and put a beatdown on that WT clown.

Pretty good knee to the face, and went right to full mount.

inside info says

it was set up and it looked it too:(

well, as far as that fight i cant tell ya...but as far as all the other fights so far i can tell you none were set up...as the teacher from NY who hit the girl is in big trouble legally, and the girl who got arrested at the house in last night episode works the front desk at my gym and also got in legal trouble for underaged drinking, fake id etc..
also from many i know who worked at mtv, their real world shows are 1000% unscripted...this is suppose to be same for as much as thats worth
he also did catch quite a knot on side of his eye

Last edited:
Real or not who the F@CK cares about these scum bags anyway!? Piece of sh!t show with pieces of human dung for actors!

Those midgets on that show make Italians look bad...I understand why MTV received so much heat.

i watched his approach to the actual fight part and thought he was gonna get clocked, he had his hands down to sides etc..but then took control, got and held the mount nicely and put a beatdown on that WT clown.

whats WT?

WT = White trash

WT = White trash

oh!

somehow thats acceptable to post but if a derogatory comment was made about another ethnic group there would be an uproar

i haven't seen the show, but if someone deserves a beat down does his nationality matter anyways?

oh!

somehow thats acceptable to post but if a derogatory comment was made about another ethnic group there would be an uproar

i haven't seen the show, but if someone deserves a beat down does his nationality matter anyways?

:confused:i confused!

Was this it?

**broken link removed**

Jersey Shore Star Arrested
January 6, 2010

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi wasn’t the only Jersey Shore cast member involved in a physical altercation on the reality show. Her costar Ronnie Magro was arrested in September after getting into a fight with another man in front of MTV’s cameras.

According to Thomas Boyd, the police chief of Seaside Heights, N.J., where the MTV hit was filmed, Magro — who also goes by Ronnie Ortiz-Magro — was arrested Sept. 4 (under the name Ronnie Ortiz) for aggravated assault for striking a man with a closed fist. Footage of the altercation will air in a future Jersey Shore episode.

Magro, 24, tells PEOPLE that he received a letter in the mail saying that the charges have been dismissed, but adds that he did spend a few hours in jail, had a mug shot taken and paid about $600 for bail.

“I definitely felt out of place,” he says of being behind bars. “It’s definitely a place I never want to go back to again. Definitely a lesson learned.”

However, Mike Mohl, chief of detectives with the Ocean County prosecutor’s office, says the case is now with prosecutors and is under review for further action.

Still, Magro places much of the blame on the other party, who he says provoked him while he was walking home from a bar with Snooki and their costar Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola. Magro says that the other person involved in the fight was being disrespectful to his friends, shouted “racist” remarks at their African-American security guards and might have spat on him.

“I really don’t feel bad for the altercations that I did get into in Seaside because I’m really not a person who likes to fight,” Magro tells PEOPLE. “He was just being a drunk jerk, saw the camera … [and] I think he chased us down like two blocks or something like that. At that point, you’re like, ‘What am I gonna do?’”

Magro, who also gets into a separate brawl on the Jan. 7 episode, says he was acting in self-defense. “You’ll see throughout the show, we do go out and if we do get into an altercation,” he says. “It’s us just defending ourselves or reacting to somebody else.”

Does Magro have any regrets? “People [were] out of hand,” he says. “I regret getting arrested. I don’t regret having the fight.” –Lesley Messer and Diane Herbst

Yo man,
I just watched that shit tonight for the 1st. I was laughing and agging the shit on it was hillarious. He was cool and let the fool run his mouth, I would not have been so nice. But he obv had nothing to prove.

I think he means if it was a asian/mexican/black comment by means of putting down a entire race then their would be a massive "uproar".

Hope that explaination helps man.

yes that is what i meant

oh!

AGREE. You even mention "black" and something negative and OHHH GOD THATS RACIST THATS RACIST!!!! Total hypocrisy.

yes that is what i meant

guess you guys dont use the term white trash like we do around here....im white, both dudes in the fight were white, its not a racial thing....wt is used to describe the sloppy typical drunk loser at the bar the prob has his own stool their and just gets sloshed and starts trouble...not the whole white race!! it actually used to protect the upstanding citizens in white race by separating the trashy ones.

Who Cares....I'm gonna be at the club tonight doin the Guido Fist Pump. I love Jersey Shores! Every East Coast Dego has done juice, it's a right of passage. BTW: I can talk about my own people.

Some pre Jersey Shores Video.

YouTube - Gino the Ginny

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear