over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Battles

I’d also take Arnold’s look over Dorian
30lbs lighter but arms are bigger, bigger chest, smaller waist and can still fit the legs into a decent pair of jeans👍

I think Lee Haney had the perfect combination of size and an aesthetically pleasing physique. For me Ronnie gets the nod in terms of maximizing development and the most muscular physique in the sport's history. However, I don't think you can get a much better looking body than Haney. I guess one could make the argument for a guy like Flex Wheeler but Flex could not dominate his field and unfortunately for him judges started to give the bigger guys the nod at the O (Yates and then Coleman).

Here's something i've thought about; if Brian Buchanan could have gotten good legs could have given Haney a run for his money or even beaten him?

If i could look like any O winner, my choice would be to look like Haney.

I’d also take Arnold’s look over Dorian
30lbs lighter but arms are bigger, bigger chest, smaller waist and can still fit the legs into a decent pair of jeans👍

yes, he had a great looking physique but if we're talking about balance and being the best possible bodybuilder one can be Arnold's lower body was not in the same class as his upper body and i don't think he made it a priority to bring his lower body up either. Yes, i've heard and read that judges didn't score legs as much as the upper body meaning you could get away with not having the best lower body and still win shows but i think the essence of bodybuilding to have a balance throughout the whole physique and maximize development in all areas is it not? And so i understand why most would choose to look like Arnold over Dorian but in the sense of bodybuilding i don't think Arnold was a better bodybuilder than Dorian. i know this is a bit off topic...

Arnolds measurements were exaggerated Ive heard. Tallest he was , was 6 ft 1.5. now hes like 5ft10 ive heard and wears shoes/boots to lift him up.

Dorians intense training got him better results / It also got him hurt because he trained like that all the time. one thing he advises is to stop training hit six weeks before a show, and train hit 5-6 weeks, then take a 3 week break where you train maybe more volume and not as intense and with as heavy weights.

Last edited:
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuule!

Anyone ever see Big and Loving it? The parts I’ve seen were hilarious.

What’s Marcus look like these days?

big ramy chest is only 54?
i cant see that. gotta be bigger.

big ramy chest is only 54?
i cant see that. gotta be bigger.

Measurements have been checked across multiple channels to confirm before posting.

Remember true chest measurements are taken under the armpits, not the lats span.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuule!

Anyone ever see Big and Loving it? The parts I’ve seen were hilarious.

No clue these days...But the problem with Ruhl was he didn’t have a pleasing look...A fucking monster but just ugly standing next to cleaner flowing physiques.

He's still big as shit.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATYiMIUVMM"]Vito & Markus über Zukunft und die legendäre Supermarkt-Szene - YouTube[/ame]

Never liked ruhl' synthol bicep.

Dennis Wolf has shrunken even more :/

Dennis looks like he is done competing from what I see of his recent instagram pics. He looks like a normal guy these days.

Lee Haney Vs Mike menzter

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

well . . .

Kinda fun static comparisons. Just wish the
measurements weren’t such a pack of lies.

Kinda fun static comparisons. Just wish the
measurements weren’t such a pack of lies.

I think many would be shocked if they started doing video'ed measurements on the day of shows...This game is all perception though, has been for a very long time!

Like you said though, it's fun to see the "listed" stats comparisons...Placing the guys side by side is pretty cool...Better then some of the other threads we click on:p

Dennis looks like he is done competing from what I see of his recent instagram pics. He looks like a normal guy these days.

Still bigger then your average "normal guy":D

Still bigger then your average "normal guy":D

Exactly, and in that picture he is standing right next to Ruhl who is still so wide he probably must go through a lot of doorways sideways.

No clue these days...But the problem with Ruhl was he didn’t have a pleasing look...A fucking monster but just ugly standing next to cleaner flowing physiques.

2005 Olympia is just one example that proves your point and I think he knew his limitations next to the other guys in contention as much as any judge.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear