over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Building and Height

How tall are you

• Total voters
Should have under 6', over 6' and exactly 6' as I am so its hard to choose under or over when I am 6'

I'm 6-4 and have been training consistently for about 15 years now. I've gained over 80lbs of lean size since I was 20y/o.

With clothes on I still barely look like I lift.

Some teenage athletes at my gym can out squat and out bench me.

I will never be a mass monster and I've made peace with that.

The many other advantages of being tall far outweigh the negatives.

The only time I'm ever jealous of shorter people is when we compare grocery bills!....... my daily caloric maintenance is most gym rats heavy bulking requirements:(

i'm 5'7" , not much of a basketball player but not to bad at hockey and bodybuilding! there is hope for us short guys!

I stand at a MASSIVE 5 feet 1 inch tall... Hear me roar! RAWWWWWR

Brother, you and I are the same exact height! It's awesome for putting on size, not so much for anything else :( :cool:

Brother, you and I are the same exact height! It's awesome for putting on size, not so much for anything else :( :cool:

You've done far better than I thus far... But just wait until I get a new liver! Then it's on! Lol

The only time I wish I was shorter is at work doing concrete.
It would be great not to have to bend over so Far. lol

I am 6'2 and at one point was up to a fairly lean 270. I had some health issues and now am down to 245. Filling out this frame is very hard. I get complimented on my size a lot, and am fairly big in my opinion, but still do not look as big as a well developed 220 lb short guy, IMO. Im working my way up to 300 this coming winter.

I am 6'2 and at one point was up to a fairly lean 270. I had some health issues and now am down to 245. Filling out this frame is very hard. I get complimented on my size a lot, and am fairly big in my opinion, but still do not look as big as a well developed 220 lb short guy, IMO. Im working my way up to 300 this coming winter.

Arnold is your height and weighed around 240s at his biggest. He looked huge...weight is just a number.

Arnold is your height and weighed around 240s at his biggest. He looked huge...weight is just a number.

yeah, but his size was dispersed differently. If you look at Arnold, huge arms, chest, and calves. Im working the hell out of my calves and arms and chest now, as theyre lagging compared to my thighs back and shoulders. Check out Calum Von Moger if you wanna see another really good Arnold type physique. Were about the same age so right now hes my motivation lol. Wanna get his arms and chest

5' 6.5" and usually around 175 on stage. Trying to move up to LHW but very thin bone structure so I worry if I'm close to having tapped my size potential.

6 ft

im glad i have a pretty large frame size, but its a bitch working to fill it out

from a BB standpoint i wish i was 5'8 or 5'9

I'm 5'11, 30.5 inseam... How are you guys measuring reach? I used to bix, reach is both hands straight out, fingertip to finger tip... I'm 72" in reach, but my dress shirt size (sleeve length is 36/37) 17.5 neck...

I have a good torso, back, delts, chest and back... Arms and legs are hard for me to develop, arms seem to be growing this year though...

Last edited:
6'2" and grew up playing soccer .. definitely hard to fill out my frame while continuing to do what I loved growing up!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws