over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Building and Height

How tall are you

• Total voters
Illusion is All the really Matters!

I'm 6'4.....between 230-235 pretty damn lean year round......my best friend and training partner is 5'9 230-235 also pretty lean year round.....we train the same....use the same supplements and even diet about the same......he is a massive heavyweight bodybuilder and I compete in men's physique.....lol....I feel like I look like I just have a good beach body and he looks like a bodybuilder because of my height!

I'm 6'4.....between 230-235 pretty damn lean year round......my best friend and training partner is 5'9 230-235 also pretty lean year round.....we train the same....use the same supplements and even diet about the same......he is a massive heavyweight bodybuilder and I compete in men's physique.....lol....I feel like I look like I just have a good beach body and he looks like a bodybuilder because of my height!

Trust me, with you height/weight, you will always pull more bitches.

It definitely does suck that we have to go further (as in use more because we need more muscle) than others to get the same kind of look.

That being said, I don't think anyone would prefer the shorter bb'er over the taller one when the amount of muscle is visually the same so comfort yourself knowing this.

I'm 6 feet even and 234lbs.
I would like to drop to 225

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

6’2 240. Ideally should be about 210. Lol

The BMI chart is what most docs go by. It is brutal to bodybuilders,lol. At 6 foot I should be no more than 180 lbs. I don't think I could ever weigh that now. Maybe if I never touched a weight in my life. My father was 6 foot and about 175, never lifted heavy weights.

According to that chart you should be somewhere around 190 lbs.

https://www.webmd.com/men/weight-loss-bmi

Most life insurance companies will laugh us right out the door. In my case they were right though, heart attack at age 38.

The BMI chart is what most docs go by. It is brutal to bodybuilders,lol. At 6 foot I should be no more than 180 lbs. I don't think I could ever weigh that now. Maybe if I never touched a weight in my life. My father was 6 foot and about 175, never lifted heavy weights.

According to that chart you should be somewhere around 190 lbs.

https://www.webmd.com/men/weight-loss-bmi

Most life insurance companies will laugh us right out the door. In my case they were right though, heart attack at age 38.

I got in proper shape only once in my life. Dropped from 238 to 200. The cruel lesson for me was knowing how much muscle I thought I had but didn’t.

I'm a little over 6', so 220-225 on stage wasn't cutting it..."good shape/proportions, get bigger kid"

Trying my hand at classic right now (last weekend and next weekend)..max weight 220

If I go back to bodybuilding I won't step on stage until I know I'll be in the mid-230s, peeled

I'm a little over 6'2". I'm ugly and have no arms. Most women have better biceps for me. Around the 205lb mark most the time.

I got in proper shape only once in my life. Dropped from 238 to 200. The cruel lesson for me was knowing how much muscle I thought I had but didn’t.

Lol I know that feel. but again when you cut and get below 6%, you’ll be so flat.. once you fill out and dry out; you’ll know exactly how much muscle you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I know that feel. but again when you cut and get below 6%, you’ll be so flat.. once you fill out and dry out; you’ll know exactly how much muscle you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6% is beast mode. I am looking for better than dad bod mode at 10%.

I'm 5'4 compete in the Heavyweight division

6'5", long extremities. I was never going to make it in any figure sport. Or any sport for that matter (I'm also lacking athletic ability).
I'll never look as good as a bulky shorter guy standing by myself. Put us next to each other, that's a whole different affair. 😅

At 6'2" 255lbs" I still was Never Big enough for the Stage..
Always tried hitting 270 @ 6%
Gotta settle after 10 yrs of trying.
260lbs of muscle is About All that is Attainable by Anybody!
Figuring Ill be around 245 @ 5-6% as I started Aging at 51....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear