over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body building in Iraq....

Funny....

Funny how things are different in other parts of the world. Whey protein was illegal and being smuggled in. Yet there is an unlimited supply of steriods for use. With it being the exact oppisite in the U.S.A.

sorry to tell you... more than half that article is bullshit.

Funny how they're trying to make it look like Iraq was a shit hole in the past, but after what happened, it's getting much better and more "modern".

Also, bodybuilding supplements weren't illegal there.

sorry to tell you... more than half that article is bullshit.

Funny how they're trying to make it look like Iraq was a shit hole in the past, but after what happened, it's getting much better and more "modern".

Also, bodybuilding supplements weren't illegal there.

also there was no electricity in Iraq too ! :rolleyes: :)

bullshit ! most arabic countries are fans of bodybuilding and have a good number of bodybuilders ....

thanks for clearing this Buselmo

also there was no electricity in Iraq too ! :rolleyes: :)

bullshit ! most arabic countries are fans of bodybuilding and have a good number of bodybuilders ....

thanks for clearing this Buselmo

LOOOOL... yeah, and everyone lives in a tent, with a camel and a barrel of oil :D

There are a lot of great bodybuilders in arab countries... but most of them don't compete, or aren't looking for publicity because of cultural reasons. you see, arabs have a very "dependant" culture... and anything you do will not only reflect upon you, but will also reflect upon your whole family. for example, say a very "strict" family will face problems if their son decided to compete in bodybuilding (going on-stage with nothing but posing trunks on is not accepted in arab culture)... if you become famous, there is a chance that no one will accept you or your brothers if you ask for someone's permission to marry their daughter... and so on... it's quite complicated.
nonetheless, we have some extraordinary bodybuilders...

tell you what, i will post some pictures of my friend "faisal" who won the arabian championship (very big contest around these parts) back in 2006, and will probably compete this year or next year. Plus, this contest is TESTED, which makes it harder for them to prepare for it.

he's in the 85 kg class.

Attachments

• 06b5fd35cf.jpg
    06b5fd35cf.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 833
  • 97ae14d874.jpg
    97ae14d874.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 512
  • 504c124d68.jpg
    504c124d68.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,117
damn buselmo, that guy def. knows where the squat rack is huh? :eek: that last pic is crazy.... IMPRESSIVE

Thanks.

I appreciate you clearing that up. I have never travelled outside of my country so i have no idea what it is like in the Middle East. I know that the media always seems to put an over the top spin on everything. I thought it was just crazy that they were saying people were smuggling in supplements. Reporters really need to check there sources. Your buddy is one big mofo. Great conditioning.

damn buselmo, that guy def. knows where the squat rack is huh? :eek: that last pic is crazy.... IMPRESSIVE

he's probably the nicest guy i've ever met, too! very well behaved, well spoken, has 3 daughters that are the cutest things you'll ever see :) ... he's good friends with ahmad haidar and sami al haddad, and he's always very honest. he has a background in gymnastics (was a national champion by the age of 13) and the guy is just a tank in the offseason. people who are walking by just stop and stare at this guy... the pictures show him at a weight of 85 kg... in the off season, he goes up to 105 kg with abs. and the amount of food the guy eats is just incomprehendable!!!

I appreciate you clearing that up. I have never travelled outside of my country so i have no idea what it is like in the Middle East. I know that the media always seems to put an over the top spin on everything. I thought it was just crazy that they were saying people were smuggling in supplements. Reporters really need to check there sources. Your buddy is one big mofo. Great conditioning.

yeah, it's the same all around the world... just like most people in your country think most people from the middle east are hostile, uneducated, violently religious... etc. our people think of the west as dirty, ignorant, plotting to destroy muslims, and all your women are 2 dollar hookers who would do anything for sex...
sadly, most people around the world just go by generalizing the bad stereotypes about people they know nothing about. it's just the way the world is. and the media doesn't help.

HA HA!

yeah, it's the same all around the world... just like most people in your country think most people from the middle east are hostile, uneducated, violently religious... etc. our people think of the west as dirty, ignorant, plotting to destroy muslims, and all your women are 2 dollar hookers who would do anything for sex...
sadly, most people around the world just go by generalizing the bad stereotypes about people they know nothing about. it's just the way the world is. and the media doesn't help.

I don't know about the American women.....but i know i will do anything for sex. And i can admit that i'm dirty. :D In no way was i trying to generalize the Middle East. I have friends that are in the US that are from the Iraq. I thought it was strange that the article stated all the things that it did was all.

I don't know about the American women.....but i know i will do anything for sex. And i can admit that i'm dirty. :D In no way was i trying to generalize the Middle East. I have friends that are in the US that are from the Iraq. I thought it was strange that the article stated all the things that it did was all.

All men would do anything for sex... not just you :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner