over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Building :- The Brotherhood

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
I was out doing some shopping in our local area this morning and as usual, everybody is sour faced as fuck.

Originally I'm from the bahamas and I can remember that every time I go out there everybody will say "Hi how you doing" or at least get a smile.

Over here in England, things are so different, with people almost thinking you're suffering from a mental illness if you smile at them on the street. either that or you're gonna rob them.

But I noticed something recently, I've seen more and more guys who clearly train and we always seem to give each other the obligatory nod or "hi" almost as acceptance of the toil we all go through to achieve our goals. Yet we are looked at on the whole as the most socially inept of all groups and often the rudest. If only people knew how much of a brotherhood we are and how we all do help each other and stick together. This forum is proof of that, with all of us giving advice and help and wishing well to those competing or even ill.

If other people had the drive and determination that we all do and stuck together like we do, perhaps we wont have as many assholes in the world.

just my .02 cents

Yep,, I am in South Africa ,,

And bodybuilders here always greet, even if we have never met and generally stick together -- It is a brotherhood, because we know and respect how hard we all work

Excellent post . well said ! I've made some good friends at the gymn .

This is true!!

I see bodybuilders daily in my store and they are some of the nicest and most respectful customers I have. Maybe all the bust ass training gets rid of the hate and animosity people have for each other.

I was just thinking this same thing! I wish there was more time in the day to get to know more of the peeps here that i want to, and those involved in the lifestyle in one way or another. A couple that always come to mind are LATS and OTH! I think i could BS with those two for hours and hours.

well i know exactly what you are saying. i look at it like this. not only do we have great discapline, and know other bbers have it too, we are always humbled. i mean missing a max lift, or feeling great in a sweat shitrt only to peel down and realize you dont look that good, puts you in place. so by nature of the gym....we are just more aproachable people. we have met a lot of great people and have a lot of good friends because of bbing. its the one thing that brings us together and then we realize how much more we have in common. on the flip side...and this is funny, there is a girl who works at my gym. she saw a flyer w ronnie and jay ect on it. jokinly i said "dont make fun" and she said"no not at all. my boyfriend was gonna go pro but he decided not too." i realized i must know him if he is that good. i said who is he....she pointed to him. all 5 foot 6 135 unconditiond lb of him. now i couldnt help it....i laughed in her face and said him? hell no!!! and she said he never competed. yes it was shitty of my BUT when some one takes OUR SPORT which we honestly love and kill ourselves for years and years and make it like its no big thing and her boy just decided to turn pro.....i felt like ANY of us wo would love to just get to the nats level would be so insulted. so i got pissed, she got insulted and im sure he got insulted but hey.....we are a brotherhood and we dont take this stuff lightly. i did feel bad later but im standing my ground. i would never make a comment like that. oh well im ranting again.....
brotherhood of iron....alive and well.
god bless
lucian

Last edited:
Just been out on my lunchbreak, and seen another bro who was in the car next to me. We gave it the nod and smile and drove off. God bless bodybuilding. horse racing is no longer the sport of kings

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131