over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body COMPLETELY out of whack

bigtasty25

Registered
I’ve been out of work at UPS (heavy labor work 4-5 hours a day in a warehouse) due to a political dispute for the last 5-6 months and the union finally helped me get it back. So I’m addition to my workouts I threw in heavy labor, added in. Little bit of extra calories to compensate, but when I went on the scale at the weeks end like I always do I was TEN pounds heavier this week!? WTF? I’ve been dieting the last 4 months and lost 30lbs and still have another 20 to go but what the hell? I even gained a few inches in my waist in a week!? My diet has been excellent as usual. I have literally no energy lately and I’m beyond sore ;(((

I should also note my face looks water logged, my hands and feet appear to be super swollen as well even though my water intake hasn’t changed. Except at work I obviously drink a shitload

Are you currently taking aas or anything else?

If you've been out of work and laying around, hitting the old work routine while still hitting the gym can be rough. The swollen hands and ankles is not good. My first guess is that being on your feet that long all of a sudden can cause your body to say "wtf are we doing here?"

Did the water retention start when you started working again? Before? Did you up the dose, change compounds, or anything like that when you switched to a jobless lifestyle that you carried back into your workdays? Basically things you are doing now that you werent before UPS had the issue?

I’m just taking HRT and t3 and cycling albuterol, with hgh, nothing has really changed much the last 16 weeks. Also I haven’t been laying around, normally in the morning I’ve been doing 90 mins cardio, and in the evening I do an hour of weights and 30 mins cardio. So 3 hours total. But with work added in and it being peak season, I’m there doing heavy labor fir 6-7 hours and in the evening just a hour weights and that’s it.

And yeah the water retention seemed to start around the time I started work Wednesday I’d say.

Ok there more to it than what you stated. Give us more info.how much did you weigh before you lost the 30lb? Where you really fat out of shape and lost 30lb?when you say you diet what is your diet?give us more stats height weight age

I should also note my face looks water logged, my hands and feet appear to be super swollen as well even though my water intake hasn’t changed. Except at work I obviously drink a shitload

Have you checked your BP? You might want to consider getting labs drawn, could possibly be heart or kidney related. The reason I say this is that based on what you stated, it sounds like it is water retention. Combine that with the fatigue and its better to be safe than sorry.

Have you checked your BP? You might want to consider getting labs drawn, could possibly be heart or kidney related. The reason I say this is that based on what you stated, it sounds like it is water retention. Combine that with the fatigue and its better to be safe than sorry.

Agree the edema and fatigue should be looked at ASAP.

Sure sounds like water weight. Lower your salt intake. Hate to throw more drugs in, but you might want to do a run of lasix for a week. They normally come 20mg tabs. I was taking 40mg twice a day. I lost 10lbs of water in like 4 days. I lowered it to 20mg a day and look and feel much better. Going to eliminate it now see what happens.

So you are doing 2 hours of cardio, an hour of weight training, and now....6-7 hours of labor on a concrete floor in a warehouse most likely. So you are on your feet hustling a good 10 hours or more a day. Are you doing an hour of weights at night and in the morning? Your post leaves that to interpretation or maybe I just need coffee.

Did you do the 2 hours of cardio before your issue at ups? You are beating the tar out of yourself. How many days a week are you doing this much cardio?

My advice would be to cut the cardio to thirty minutes a day for now (the amount of calories you are burning at work needs to be considered), drop the albuterol and the gh for the time being, and see if the water retention gets any better.

Labs are a good idea.

Getting back into heavy training and heavy labor all at once may have triggered an adaptive response and caused you to retain water. Did you increase carbs? By how much? If I increase carbs too much after dieting, I'll feel watery for a week or two before my water balance stabilizes.

Labs are obviously a good idea, regardless

BigTasty you’ve always made threads for YEARS about your body being out of whack and you’ve never stopped overtraining when you’re pushing your physique. Your body is sending you messages that you’re overdoing it. You’ve been told this for YEARS on this site.

i need carbs, maybe you do too
i need at least a half pound of pasta every other day
when i dont, if im just eating protein and vegetables, i get really flat and tired.
low carb is popular, but even if im just cruising, i lose my strength if i dont have some good pasta

especially with the growth, which makes me sleep extra good also

Of course none of us on here can nail it in the head with an exact and concise answer as to what is going on in your body. But what I CAN do is tell you..that to work out in gym ONLY every other day..or even just 3 times a week (example..monday..wed..and fri). The key here is to allow your body to correct itself and fix it's issues. The body is an incredibly regenerative organism...as long as you given it the chance it needs..by taking OFF from the gym!
Also..stress can be a BIG factor here..have you been eating different kinds of foods such as more junk food? Sodium can be a culprit here..especially if your going overboard with the sodium here.

this is definately some of the worst advice I’ve ever seen given on a thread , except for a couple short comments. Too many know it alls. I’ll get advice elsewhere. Mods u can go ahead and close this thread.

Agree here...Edema around the hands/wrist....feet/ankles can mean heart problems.

this is definately some of the worst advice I’ve ever seen given on a thread , except for a couple short comments. Too many know it alls. I’ll get advice elsewhere. Mods u can go ahead and close this thread.
This you Mike?

Bro what’s up I remember you from wayyyy back. Have you made any changes to your stack regimen in terms of brands etc and do you monitor blood sugar?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131