over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Composition - Where I'm At

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just got back from having BF tested via ultra-sound method. My last 2 cycles was a 20-day-on, 3-week cruise, 4-weeks-on (today is last day). During this burst (dc-style cycle) I gained 7# - 5.5# of that was LBM and BF is 6.75%! This puts those bros in line that say you can't stay lean and gain muscle! I'm making some adjustments my friend suggested and muscle should come back "faster." My LBM is currently 172.5# and has been as high as 181#, which is my goal when I start pre-contest diet (of course, I'll do what wylde tells me!).

I hardly ever get injured anymore. But, since I commited to competing again, the shit hits the fan. Of course, within this time period I first injured my right forearm, then a BAD shoulder capsule pull (still trying to recover from it) and pulled an "inside" right quad muscle - WTF!!

Oh - and remember; I'm the "small-boned" Asian that's 2 months away from 50! I hope this info gives you "young 'uns" hope :D

xcel

Last edited:
I know that this may sound a little cheesy, but you are a role model. Most people, by the time they get to your age are fat,lazy and dont want to do anything but wait for retirement. I wouldnt be suprised if you live to be the worlds oldest man:D

That is pretty inspirational at your age(no flame intended). I just hope I'm the same at your age:)

great job, it seems like you realy have things undercontrol it seems for me atleast to make awsome gains I have to be at around 10% definintly keep us posted with your diet and routine info

WOW, Good for you...it's always nice to hear that you can stay lean and put on muscle...keep it up!!!

keep up the good work excel, wish i had your discipline when it comes to the things i eat...lol

Xcel,

All your information and postings give us "hope", especially the younger guys. Keep up the good work and continue to keep us posted...

---slide---

xcelbeyond said:
I just got back from having BF tested via ultra-sound method. My last 2 cycles was a 20-day-on, 3-week cruise, 4-weeks-on (today is last day). During this burst (dc-style cycle) I gained 7# - 5.5# of that was LBM and BF is 6.75%! This puts those bros in line that say you can't stay lean and gain muscle! I'm making some adjustments my friend suggested and muscle should come back "faster." My LBM is currently 172.5# and has been as high as 181#, which is my goal when I start pre-contest diet (of course, I'll do what wylde tells me!).

I hardly ever get injured anymore. But, since I commited to competing again, the shit hits the fan. Of course, within this time period I first injured my right forearm, then a BAD shoulder capsule pull (still trying to recover from it) and pulled an "inside" right quad muscle - WTF!!

Oh - and remember; I'm the "small-boned" Asian that's 2 months away from 50! I hope this info gives you "young 'uns" hope :D

xcel

CONGRATS.

Could you outline your cycle and diet a little?

I am looking to do a bulk cycle but NOT looking forward to gain alot of fat and ESPECIALLY not looking forward to the FORCED feedings.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement!!

Welcome to the board StrongChick! I've seen you around at another board (don't remember which one?). It's alsways nice to have the woman's touch - I know you'll be a fine addition here :D

I posted my "current diet" (which I'm always "tweaking") and cycle for those interested at http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1719

xcel

great job bro .how long till contest time

xcelbeyond said:
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement!!

Welcome to the board StrongChick! I've seen you around at another board (don't remember which one?). It's alsways nice to have the woman's touch - I know you'll be a fine addition here :D

I posted my "current diet" (which I'm always "tweaking") and cycle for those interested at http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1719

xcel

Thanks for taking the time to do that.

xcel--

remember seeing a post about your bruising

how is that coming along???

was thinking about it and think you may be swelling the muscle/fascia too quickly with the Nolo and the high dose MCT and damaging/tearing tissue being that the bruising is not necessarily local to the injection

just want ya to stay safe, injury free, and prevent possible negative consequence, bro --may be off but it is a conjecture from what you wrote

good luck with the prep!!!

instynct999 said:
xcel--

remember seeing a post about your bruising

how is that coming along???

was thinking about it and think you may be swelling the muscle/fascia too quickly with the Nolo and the high dose MCT and damaging/tearing tissue being that the bruising is not necessarily local to the injection

just want ya to stay safe, injury free, and prevent possible negative consequence, bro --may be off but it is a conjecture from what you wrote

good luck with the prep!!!
That's a good thought. I didn't gain "that much" actual size (increase in circumference) from Nolotil/SEO protocol. Biceps "look" much bigger, which "being lean" contributes a lot to (of course I'm not done with this yet!).

That explanation sounds the most logical though. I found some 1% Retin A online and it has gotten rid of the discoloration (after "months" of being there!).

Thnx instynct
xcel

p.s. did you get my PM?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws