over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

body fat guess!

I agree. I see the potential, but he needs to clean up his diet. I would stay clear of AAS until you do.

thanks for the input guys... i think i was right around 13 or 14... pics are pretty horrible with the lighting... ill try and take some better ones tomorrow... the first pic was actually taken about 3 weeks ago... the ones outside were taken today.... i didn't really think the body fat looked much diff in the first pic... like i said this was a heavy bulk... ive never done this before... i really wanted to get my diet down as far as eating enough... all i seem to hear is when on aas you gotta eat eat eat... and i eat good clean stuff... just alot of it... but now i hear i need to fix my diet before i do aas... kinda confused now... do i eat eat eat... or do i eat clean and try not to put on body fat....

I'll believe that %12 when i see his hydro test. I'd bet everything in my bank account that he's single digits, unless he holds a tremendous amount of fat in his legs and ass which I doubt. Thats more like %8 easy.

I'll believe that %12 when i see his hydro test. I'd bet everything in my bank account that he's single digits, unless he holds a tremendous amount of fat in his legs and ass which I doubt. Thats more like %8 easy.

Crisp abs are usually a pretty good sign of 10% but the light is good and he has big abs, his chest and shoulders still look smooth enough for 12% I wouldn't bet my bank account but I'd have said 10 without thinking.

In good light with shadow I can come up with a picture that makes my abs pop more and make it look close to 10% in the morning when I get up but I do my weekly shots in flat light straight on so I can do clear comparisons.

thanks for the input guys... i think i was right around 13 or 14... pics are pretty horrible with the lighting... ill try and take some better ones tomorrow... the first pic was actually taken about 3 weeks ago... the ones outside were taken today.... i didn't really think the body fat looked much diff in the first pic... like i said this was a heavy bulk... ive never done this before... i really wanted to get my diet down as far as eating enough... all i seem to hear is when on aas you gotta eat eat eat... and i eat good clean stuff... just alot of it... but now i hear i need to fix my diet before i do aas... kinda confused now... do i eat eat eat... or do i eat clean and try not to put on body fat....

You should definitely eat big but try to minimize fat gain while doing so. It takes some trial and error figuring out which food combos work best for staying lean and also timing of specific nutrients.

You should definitely eat big but try to minimize fat gain while doing so. It takes some trial and error figuring out which food combos work best for staying lean and also timing of specific nutrients.

yes i understand... its alot more difficult than i thought.... but i think i do a good job with being natural and starting at 119 lbs and in about 4 years going to 178 with clothes on....and i do no cardio at all... none.... except some late night cardio with the gf :)... i had a problem with over training for a while... and when i quit lifting as much... and started eating more... then i made some pretty big gains... but when i start aas... i am def prepared to up my workouts like they used to be... and eating as much as i am... and throw in some cardio if i need it... but i have never felt the need for it... i was always so lean

12% is a good healthy walking around weight....Makes ya look thick too.
10% looks more GQ model material. Unless of course your planning on doing a show....then be lean as hell. And feeling like hell will come along with that..:eek:

i would have to say around 15% roughly....

Really!!!!! Come one bro....You obviously have never seen or been to 8%. You are on crack!!!!

Really!!!!! Come one bro....You obviously have never seen or been to 8%. You are on crack!!!!

He's like 15lbs away from being ready to step on stage bro. If im on crack your on crack lased with pcp if you think his b/f is in the double digits. He is very very lean.

He's like 15lbs away from being ready to step on stage bro. If im on crack your on crack lased with pcp if you think his b/f is in the double digits. He is very very lean.

This is 6%. You want to guess again?

Attachments

• MD Back Picture.jpg
    MD Back Picture.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,110
If I was just looking at the back I'd have guessed 4-5. His legs aren't quite in yet so I'm willing to believe 6. But I'd still guess 4-5.

What are you taking about his legs are not in yet?:confused::confused::confused:

AGREED

I agree. I see the potential, but he needs to clean up his diet. I would stay clear of AAS until you do.

Pesty, you da man! and i think you shut up a few people with that crazy ass pic of you LEAN. -JS

What are you taking about his legs are not in yet?:confused::confused::confused:

I mean he isn't quite at striated glutes and hams ala Shelby last year.

Attachments

• 34985d1268412575-shelby-what-ass-8-15-09-167-001.jpg
    34985d1268412575-shelby-what-ass-8-15-09-167-001.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12,513
This is 6%. You want to guess again?

Ok so you think that black dude is %12. So lets say he competes at %5. thats 21lbs of fat. LOL pls show me where 21lbs of fat is on that guy. And lets say about 10lbs of water loss. So your gonna tell me that guy can drop 30lbs and compete. If he dropped 30lbs he would be dead.

Ok so you think that black dude is %12. So lets say he competes at %5. thats 21lbs of fat. LOL pls show me where 21lbs of fat is on that guy. And lets say about 10lbs of water loss. So your gonna tell me that guy can drop 30lbs and compete. If he dropped 30lbs he would be dead.

Don't look at his abs, he is genetically gifted there. I started at 12% before getting in the shape you see here and dropped 22 pounds. I actually put a few pounds of muscle on when doing a 16 week prep. Look at Shelby's before and after pictures. He looks really lean before starting too and drops the pounds like you mentioned.

In the picks you got posted I got you at 20% bro mabey a little less but not much! you got a good frame to work with! good luck! :cool:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner