over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Fat

slesh

Registered
Any of y'all use these scales or things you grip they sell on Amazon? I'm seeing mixed reviews and not sure I believe in any of this "technology". I am a dingleberry and cannot use the traditional calipers on myself. Looking for a solution.

I’d save my money tbh. Saw some fat guy being 12% and a much leaner guy being 25% with those.

This is my training partner , she is 6.5 weeks out from a show.
The head trainer at the gym used one of those hand held things and measured her body fat at 17% , they are that accurate

What I think is funny is I’ve never ever been asked or measured for body fat when competing in either bodybuilding or back when I tried power lifting.

Having to say “I’m XYZ body fat” is as bad as lying about how big your dick is , like these local men’s physique competitors saying they are 4% body fat.

Attachments

• 810BD7A9-E5E7-4E6C-9B6C-6DDC71CF38AE.jpeg
    810BD7A9-E5E7-4E6C-9B6C-6DDC71CF38AE.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 38
Yeah, I was about 10% via calipers and one of those hand held things said I was 22%. I think the literature even warns they arent accurate on athletes, better for the average joe.

Those electronic impedance measurements vary greatly with electrolyte balance and whatever else makes you retain water, hormones, etc.

Those machines are utter BS. I had a thread about them a while back. Save your money!

I really stopped being so anal about body fat percentage. Just one less thing to worry about. If I want it, I eat it. I do have to control my appetite at times, though. I have all my abs so hell, good enough for me. If they start getting blurry, I cut back a little. I'm a vain fucker, in the end, still.

If you really want to know your body fat and you're serious about your body, spend the money once or twice a year for a Dexa scan. It's one of the most accurate ways to measure body fat, it shows bone density, it gives you lean tissue measurements per body part so you can really know your asymmetries, etc.

This is my training partner , she is 6.5 weeks out from a show.
The head trainer at the gym used one of those hand held things and measured her body fat at 17% , they are that accurate

What I think is funny is I’ve never ever been asked or measured for body fat when competing in either bodybuilding or back when I tried power lifting.

Having to say “I’m XYZ body fat” is as bad as lying about how big your dick is , like these local men’s physique competitors saying they are 4% body fat.
She is about 4-5% tops

I not think that that’s physically possible for female. She is for sure shredded.
yes...she is ripped.. but the real key would be to see her thighs ...without that picture I would put her at 8% .. if it were a guy i would say 6%

Glad you guys say these machines are utter bullshit because they always give me a high reading and I was starting to get a little worried lol

I have never been asked what my BF% is before getting a blow job..... Who cares! If you wanna impress some dude, for whatever reason, just make shit up. Judges don`t check it either at a show

Even Dexa isn't all that accurate. I couldn't tell you what my body fat is, don't really care. If I've got my abs, I'm happy... Lol. If they start getting blurry, I tighten up my diet a little.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131