over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body hair and AAS

superman18

The Great Evil
Registered
Im naturally hairy as shit. I have full back, chest, shoulder etc. Did anyone of you guys that was never hairy in their 20's start growing hair in naked body parts with the use of aas?

Is being hairy genetic or hormone level dependant?

Last edited:
It's highly genetic but, I was the least hairy person you could find, I didn't start shaving until 23 I think, clean chest/back/shoulders/etc.

Anabolics made me seem to start shaving more often, but also grow hair on back and shoulders. This is only when using. I literally have like 8 on my back but they get long as hell if I don't take care of them but my shoulders are starting to get worse.

I started shaving shoulders and chest, it seems to make it worse even though everything I read says there is no truth to that.

So I have my girl pluck the few on my back, and shoulders I'll shave or use a cream. Either way sucks. I hate body hair, but I'm not paying for it to be removed.

So yea it can definitely grow hairs in odd places and probably makes it worse if you already are genetically hairy.

AAS definitely made me grow new hair. I never had a hairy chest or back but do now. Places like arms and legs didn't grow more hair but the hair that was already there does grow faster. Nose and ear hair also seem to have increased/grow faster.

I was the least hairy man in the world at 33. At 34 I was diagnosed with low t. At 34 I ran my first cycle and can't say I really noticed any changes. But several years and many cycles later I am one hairy mofo. Seriously. Like back fur hairy. I had to buy a man groomer. Lol. Fwiw.

it has definitely increased the amount of body hair i have and the frequency at which is grows. I have to trim every two weeks just to keep looking like a gorilla.

Im naturally hairy as shit. I have full back, chest, shoulder etc. Did anyone of you guys that was never hairy in their 20's start growing hair in naked body parts with the use of aas?

Is being hairy genetic or hormone level dependant?

I went from no hair to looking like a monkey from high dose long-term tren. Hahaha...If you give me a banana I can fit in well in the monkey cage at the zoo.

I went from no hair to looking like a monkey from high dose long-term tren. Hahaha...If you give me a banana I can fit in well in the monkey cage at the zoo.

That is complete BS John!

Fit in well with the HUGE Gorillas yes.

But surely NOT with the monkeys, they are too small. :)

Last edited:

LOL!! Im the same way. I have aas to thank for it also.

I had no hair til I started to use aas. Now I have to pay my nephew to shave my back. lol

a huge resounding YES...tren and mast give me these funky 4 inch long randomly placed black hairs that pop up over night...and while my hairline has generally receded a couple of inches, I get a couple rogue mofos that pop up where my old hair used to be...like 1.5inches in front of my hairline haha

AAS usage has led to craazzy hair growth for me. Full shoulders and back now that I literally HAVE to trim.

It's shitty too because have always been a somewhat naturally hairy guy and as soon as i threw AAS in the mix, it increased 10 fold. I also am thinning on my head pretty fuckin fast at age 25.

Damn me.

Same story here.
Had no hair other than some on my chest.
Now at 37 and after various cycles they seem to be everywhere.:mad:

Definitely noticed more hair on my chest and stomach. Some on my back, but not too bad. Hint .. Once you shave your chest and stomach it is very easy to maintain with an electric razor. Just spend a minute or so every other day.

Its largely genetic but test just enhances the growth.
I have five brothers and not one has hair on their back or chest neither did my father. Before I started supps I also had no hair but after my first suss run my chest was covered. Now many years of blasting back and shoulders covered.

I would have to say it is more genetic predisposition, but 100% my sweater vest has been accelerated by my use over the years and the regular shaving.

But I have been using ULTRA HAIR AWAY from ultimatehairaway.com and it seems to be slowing down the time between shaving. Actually quite impressed. Another buddy told me about this product, I used to see it advertised in Musclemag years ago but never bothered to try it.

mayhem

AAS has definitely generated exponential hair growth throughout my body. The hair growth that bothers me most is random hair that pops in my shoulder or my upper back and grows long. My neck also and my ass is so fukin hairy right right now and to shave the ass just sucks.

I was always hairy as well but yes AAS made it worse for sure, lately I've been getting some hairs on my bicep which is weird! I've been getting laser done and it's been keeping it at bay, really happy with the lasering.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity