over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body hair and AAS

I never had much hair on my body but when i started aas i grew like an ape

So awesome I read this thread. I have developed massive amounts of nose hairs! I literally just cut them out minutes ago!

I definitely started growing hair - on my back - during AAS use. Never had any before. I use a mangroomer to keep it smooth.

I have to get my back shaved every week, as my hair on my head gets thinner, it gets thicker on my back

I have the same problem. All the hair I lost on my head come on my back...

Insane bodyhair

Moving towards ten years and body hair gotten worse every year. I noticed it is very accelerated with test. This side is really exaggerated with test. Its bothering and altering my skin my creating too many thick hairs in clusters that get itchly if i don't wax or shave them.

I never did alot. This is what 125mg wk/of test for about 10 years with did to my skin. I did about 3 or 4 heavy cycles(750mg total/wk low test w eq and deca) in the first 3 years but didnt notice much body hair hair.

I think cruising on too much test(125mg in my case) too long is causing this insane hair growth.

Soon its going to force me to go to Very low test something like 50-70mg wk year round. and try running shorter 6 weeks runs using other things than test. As the years have gone by I have started to dislike test more and more. You can get the fullness and weight of Test if you run low tren with an Anabolic.

I was always hairy as well but yes AAS made it worse for sure, lately I've been getting some hairs on my bicep which is weird! I've been getting laser done and it's been keeping it at bay, really happy with the lasering.

maybe can try this way, sounds good

I didn't start growing chest hair until After my first few cycles of testosterone! I also cycled really young though at like 19 years old so it could have been the natural course my body was going to take. No other men in my family grow much body hair though.

Done a bunch of cycles and had very little hair growth on my back. Granted I use lower dosages (300-450) then most guys, but still didn't have much hair growth. But then I added proviron...patches of back hair started sprouting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aas definitely gave me some back hair and my stomach used to just have a trail down the middle but now there's hair all over it, I didn't start til I was 31 but I did notice as I got older I slowly got a little hairier, I'll bet test has sped up the process but I shave anyway so it doesn't bother me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws