over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body hair

coolkat

Registered
What the best way to "spot reduce" bodyhair?

I mean, I don't compete, yet I am a really hairy guy and especially the back.
I know women don't like the hairy back. My girlfriends always said they like my hairy chest.
I don't want to go totally hairless, just the back, triceps area, and shoulders.

I am 52 years old and want deal with this without looking stupid.

i'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

I used to always shave/wax but got severe irritation. Nair is a life saver. No irritation, not time consuming at all..works wonders! Try it out!

Head buzzer, trim to 1mm. Or even a face razor once u got it trimmed short. I just shave.

hey Coolkat, I am in your boat too. I am mid-fifties and hairy. But!… my wife doesn't like a hair-free man. She says men are supposed to have some hair. I refuse to have back and shoulder hair though. So we compromise. I wax my back and shoulders and have for years. I'll be honest, the first few times it hurt bad and I broke out, but if you stay with it, that hair eventually grows back MUCH finer and thinner over time and you don't break out. I can go 5-6 weeks between waxings and even then, the hair is very fine. Plus, it's not prickly when it grows back afterward like when you shave. She hates that, says I feel like a porcupine :p My chest hair and arm hair is trimmed back to keep the Mrs. happy.

I used to always shave/wax but got severe irritation. Nair is a life saver. No irritation, not time consuming at all..works wonders! Try it out!

Good deal, I will try that! I gave up on shaving, because of all of the nicks and time require, so I just trim now with clippers. Thanks for the tip!

I waxed for a while but couldnt stand the damn ingrown hairs anymore..cream hair removers just dont work IMO and cause huge irritation.. I bought the Norelco Body Groom and love it.. works great..its cheap as hell and you can even shave "delicate" areas without fear of cutting yourself..

I have the same issue. Wife says she doesn't mind but the back hair I just can't stand. I plan on getting laser treatment soon for back and shoulders.

What the best way to "spot reduce" bodyhair?

I mean, I don't compete, yet I am a really hairy guy and especially the back.
I know women don't like the hairy back. My girlfriends always said they like my hairy chest.
I don't want to go totally hairless, just the back, triceps area, and shoulders.

I am 52 years old and want deal with this without looking stupid.

i'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

If you are in your 50's, it will most likely start falling out soon. :D

lol i'm Italian and plagued with body hair. i was shaving it in high school!!! i tried having it waxed but it doesnt seem to work for me, it leaves patches. nair burned my skin, so i am left with shaving. unfortunately i cant reach my back to shave it, so i have a girlfriend shave it for me. if i am without a girl, my mom will!!!!!

Thanks guys. Hey Thebrick; what about the triceps. I had really hairy triceps. Would it look weird to have it look obvious or am I just delaing with a learning curve?

I think I'll look into the Nair for men route. I can apply it like I do sunscreen on my back; I wrap a quart size ziplock bag around my long handled bath-back brush a slop the stuff on the hard to reach places.

Keep all posted. Thanks again.

Captain Kirk - like your screen name!

For the last 8 years I've been shaving my entire body with mach 3s twice a week. It's effective, just expensive and time-consuming. I've been saving for laser hair removal for the last year. Plan on doing it this summer. Can't freaking wait!

Thanks guys. Hey Thebrick; what about the triceps. I had really hairy triceps. Would it look weird to have it look obvious or am I just delaing with a learning curve?

I would trim that back... I leave some hair on my forearms though when I am in the mood :) I think the key is what ever hair that you decide to keep… keep it well groomed and short. Where my chest hair meets my shoulders which are hairless, I just blend that down with grooming clippers so it looks natural

wow i thought i just walked into a gay bar whew!!!

for real tho, im a hairy mess, either nair for men, or veet- sensitive skin works for my brillo pad hair on my back.
lately tho, my wonderful fiance has been hitting it with the clippers. the hair makes her itchy so we take a shower after. DOUBLE BONUS

frk

I waxed for a while but couldnt stand the damn ingrown hairs anymore..cream hair removers just dont work IMO and cause huge irritation.. I bought the Norelco Body Groom and love it.. works great..its cheap as hell and you can even shave "delicate" areas without fear of cutting yourself..

I also use the Norelco Body Groom. Works great. Although my wife sometimes complains cause it leaves a little stubble. In that case a just shave with a blade after the Norelco.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131