YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body odor in relation to our diet and sups.??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do any of you notice that you body odor changes when you make changes in your diet or supplements??
A guy that trains the same time I do and is constantly cycling something has the worst BO and he's actually self conscious about it. Recently had some health issues so he came off everything except TRT and he is not nearly as smelly so I figured the hormones were causing the smell. I've also noticed that people so start a keto diet complain about their body odor getting worse. I've heard some females say that they get more vaginal odor when they take anavar over 15mg.
I personally haven't noticed that my BO changes but I keep my doses conservative and my diet and sups are pretty steady. My Son who just turned 16 has some bad BO since this last year and it's making him self conscious. I just figured it was puberty and the hormones freaking out.

So have any of you guys notice this , if you have how did you deal with it aside from liberal amount of deodorant.??

Mine became way stronger after starting gear. Even on just trt dosages, my odor is noticeably stronger. Diet is related, too, I smell stronger if I'm eating tons of protein.

Mine became way stronger after starting gear. Even on just trt dosages, my odor is noticeably stronger. Diet is related, too, I smell stronger if I'm eating tons of protein.

I've been eating a ton of garlic lately , like 15-20 cloves a day (garlic/jalapeno stuffed olives) and I figured that would cause a marked difference in body odor but myself nor the wife can tell BUT it Definitely helps keep the mosquitoes away so I'm sure they is some odor there.

Probably try taking a bath/shower once in a while....j/k.

Damn...you got me self conscious now, added a little more squirt of my cologne today.

I use to take this mint oil based pill that used to help with body order. I don't know if still still have it on market or something similar to it.
Could you think it may be the clothes thats not being washed good enough?
You know after washing ,it smells good, but has that stuck on deep smell you can't smell after washing, but it comes out when you wear it and body heat releases the deep funk. Usually my gym clothes/shirts get like that. When it does, I just toss it and get a new one.
Hope you find a solution. Curious to what others may suggest...

Take care.
MS

Gear definitely changes your body odor - it obviously is more noticeable when you sweat. You have to be careful what deodorant/anti-perspirant and soap you use. I was on tren/DNP and a bunch of other stuff and it was summer and I was always sweating at work. I made the mistake of using some new body spray and the smell was awful. After trying a few different products I found that you really wanna keep it simple and find a good soap that works and a good anti- perspirant. Don’t get into spraying other things on your body. Also be careful with body lotions as you don’t want anything but basic, natural scents. The other key is obvious- drink a lot of water. When you sweat and have a low intake of water- that’s when the smell will be very strong. If on Keto diet it’s even worse so drink plenty of water.

Probably try taking a bath/shower once in a while....j/k.

Damn...you got me self conscious now, added a little more squirt of my cologne today.

I use to take this mint oil based pill that used to help with body order. I don't know if still still have it on market or something similar to it.
Could you think it may be the clothes thats not being washed good enough?
You know after washing ,it smells good, but has that stuck on deep smell you can't smell after washing, but it comes out when you wear it and body heat releases the deep funk. Usually my gym clothes/shirts get like that. When it does, I just toss it and get a new one.
Hope you find a solution. Curious to what others may suggest...

Take care.
MS
I think it’s more when your sweat hits the clean clothes. If you don’t have the right deodorant for your ph- as well as the soap you use- the smell can get very unpleasant. I would shower And smell great as well as fresh clothes- start sweating a lot and by about lunch time I could smell my shirt and it was not good

The only time I ever noticed any change was back in my DMSO using days.........

Tren always makes my armpits stink even after showing scrubbing in the gym the smell can be there

you also get the breakdown of protein which then provides a scent.

Accutane can also make your armpits smell pretty sour. There is no doubt diet and chemicals can alter the smells coming out of your pores.

Tren always makes my armpits stink even after showing scrubbing in the gym the smell can be there

you also get the breakdown of protein which then provides a scent.
I believe the scent from protein breakdown is usually ammonia-ish.

I believe the scent from protein breakdown is usually ammonia-ish.

^^^it is
..& this is not necessarily "benign"

..too much protein, or compromised kidneys can reduce a person's ability to clear UREA (..byproduct of protein breakdown)

^^^this can manifest as pungent pee ..&/or pungent body odor
(..this is much more common in KETO diets)

^^^it is
..& this is not necessarily "benign"

..too much protein, or compromised kidneys can reduce a person's ability to clear UREA (..byproduct of protein breakdown)

^^^this can manifest as pungent pee ..&/or pungent body odor
(..this is much more common in KETO diets)

Need to ask since you brought up the pee would it be bad seeing foamy urine a lot with high protein intake on healthy kidneys or is this just what happenes and the kidney just get rid of the extra

I haven’t looked into it but I will

Ive actually considered making a thread about this anomaly of mine. When i go on cycle (basically anything over 200mgs of Test) my body odor completely goes away. I'm talking arm pit odor. There's simply nothing there. I went almost two years without using deodorant at all because i was cycling a good amount of test and deca.

When i drop everything in about two weeks i get hit with some pungent ass body odor and it will stay that way until i go back on cycle. I notice this EVERY single time. Ive been cycling for about 7-8 years now so this is nothing new. Each time it has me racking my brain.

I just don't know why it seems so backwards for me. I dont even get the slightest bit of odor. Nothing is there. My girlfriend smells me. I could go a week without a shower and my arm pits wont smell. Fuck it almost drives me crazy because it seems so backwards. Physiologically i just wish i knew what was happening. Its literally like a light switch when i go on and off cycle.

I can tell when I am eating a lot of garlic or onions. And i can smell asparagus in my piss 20 minutes after eating it. Gear doesn't do much if I am eating fairly clean. After I had one of my surgery I couldn't stand my own smells from all the drugs they had me on.

Yeah, I've been wondering about this for a while now. I figured it was related to gear and diet altering ph balance. It started becoming extremely noticeable about a year or so into pinning... and was embarrassingly bad, especially when using over 600mgs. So bad, even after washing some t-shirts, the smell was still in the armpit areas (sometimes discoloring the area, but I think that's due to overuse of deodorant). I'm up to 500 a week now, and yesterday at the gym I had to distance myself from others. I remember a time I was in a gym in Utah, the guy next to me was well built (obviously on a lot of gear). I had to move to another rack, his smell was SO bad. lol

The skin is an organ that helps the kidneys process nitrogenous waste when the kidneys are overloaded, basically, people are peeing out their pores from more protein conversion into glucose than the kidneys can handle, either because of too much protein intake, insufficient carbohydrate intake, and/or lack of kidney function (or a combination).

Also, wiping soap on your body with your hand doesn't really work, people need to learn to use a washcloth.

It's the overabundance of nitrogen from protein. I think it can be from certain carbs as well. He can try cutting back on the protein and/or carbs and definitely stay hydrated!

"Ammonia is a nitrogen that is found in sweat due to amino acids, the building blocks of protein."

I've been eating a ton of garlic lately , like 15-20 cloves a day (garlic/jalapeno stuffed olives) and I figured that would cause a marked difference in body odor but myself nor the wife can tell BUT it Definitely helps keep the mosquitoes away so I'm sure they is some odor there.

This, garlic lol. I've also noticed females I've talked to who consume alot alcohol, good God. Usually it's the breath but it's almost like it's in the pores. I don't just mean when they drink it stays with them

I used to have very sweaty feet, even in the dead of Wisconsin winters when I could not even feel my toes my feet were still sweating. I went years hypogonadal, sub 100ng/dl total test, in my early 30's. Ever since then no feet sweat.

I have noticed lately though my body smells different when training. Not amonia but almost bleach/hydrogen peroxide like.........it almost smells like a certain male fluid truth be told lol. Not sure what the hell is causing it but going to cut out some newer supps and see if it abates.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws