over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Waxing -- Breaking Out?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok have only done waxing a few times, back needs an upkeep and single again so can't have the girl run a buzzer over it...

I tend to break out to the extreme post waxing, any fixes for this? I called the spa earlier and the lady said it sort of goes with the territory. This will be my third time for my back over the past two years.

I go tanning here and there to help when I break out on my face, besides doing this any possible remedies to help prevent/minimize guys?

Thank you!

No I had about 10 million whiteheads last time I waxed my back and dear god it hurt like hell. I don't know what to say too ya. Guess goes with the territory.

I use an electronic razor for body shaving. Works great and no hairs coming out awkward after. Its a norelco shaver. I can usually stretch and reach everything one way or another. Or I have my 20yr old blonde college neighbor and she's cool an will do anything I ask lol. Sometimes I tell her to do it so she'll see me naked and thatll usually lead to sex late at night.

btw, im single again too so I know how it is but I still see an sleep with my ex lol

I usually keep active with the exes just moved across the country though so know very few people out here so far. Its a good change though I needed it. Trying to teach my kitten how to walk on a leash, figure that would be a goldmine for grabbing the latinas attention at the beach lmao.

I got one of those electronic things for the back, I wind up with huge patches I miss though. Drives me nuts

I use an electronic razor for body shaving. Works great and no hairs coming out awkward after. Its a norelco shaver. I can usually stretch and reach everything one way or another. Or I have my 20yr old blonde college neighbor and she's cool an will do anything I ask lol. Sometimes I tell her to do it so she'll see me naked and thatll usually lead to sex late at night.

btw, im single again too so I know how it is but I still see an sleep with my ex lol

Not sure how waxing the back would be, but I lasted about 2 strips waxing my chest. The wife waxes and I give up on it.

Find some ho.....

A tip that helped me big time was from a girl I was dating YEARS ago that did a lot of beach bikini shows (when they were on the beach)....she told me to use an astringent like sea breeze immediately after the shave, wax or chemical hair removal process.

It burned for a bit while being a bit cool but worked.

Her reasoning was it opens up the pores and eliminates the bumps. (I am not sure if it opens or close the skin pores I have read both accounts-but I did notice a difference when and when I didn't use it-so it seems it is preventing the hair follicle from immediately clogging the poor and eventually forming a bump)

Additionally I used vaseline (now I use aquaphor) after the sea breeze dried/cooled to lubricate and protect the skin after the waxing or shaving process which can be irritating as well.
**broken link removed**

I remove hair less and less as the years go by and I have had times where it did not work optimally but honestly I think it depends on how fast your hair follicles respond and grow back -which can be different on and off androgens and with aging.

I have read that exfoliating the skin helps prior to the wax to remove dead skin but have not tried it-as well as using the astringent (Sea Breeze before waxing to srip the oils and dead skin)

Good luck

One thing that will help out with the breakouts is putting aftershave over the area after waxing and then take a cold shower. It might burn a bit but it keeps the pores from absorbing dirt and sweat, which usually lead to breakouts.

Thank you so much for the tips guys! Massive G I appreciate the write up going to try it!

TEND SKIN just slap it on a few times a day especially after you sweat. Problem almost sloved.

I tried waxing my back a few years ago. The first time I ended up with huge painful pimples all over my back. It was so bad that I didn't even want to be seen with my shirt off. Took a few weeks to heal. I decided to give it a few more tried in hopes that my skin would get used to it, but it never did. I tried every cream/gel/exfoliant I could get my hands on with no positive results. Just isn't worth it for me. Now I have my girl buzz it down with clippers every couple of weeks, and shave it with a razor if I'm getting ready for competition. I shave my torso/arms/legs once every five days. Problem solved. I never have an issue with pimples if I do it this way. Maybe some people's skin can handle waxing. I know my can't.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131