over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body weight vs Frame

I have a huge frame. Wear a size 14 ring and 8 hat. Big hands, joints, bones, dentist once told me I had the largest jaw he has ever seen. I am 270 but don't even look muscular at 6 ft. I am strong though. I can re 405 raw on the bench 5 sets of 5 even when I was natural. I would not be a good BB unless I was like 300 lbs shredded. Not gonna happen
Yeah same hear frame way to big for bodybuilding, so strenght sports...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I have a huge frame. Wear a size 14 ring and 8 hat. Big hands, joints, bones, dentist once told me I had the largest jaw he has ever seen. I am 270 but don't even look muscular at 6 ft. I am strong though. I can re 405 raw on the bench 5 sets of 5 even when I was natural. I would not be a good BB unless I was like 300 lbs shredded. Not gonna happen
When people like you sit next to me on the train, it really is a great reminder of how varied the genetic end of the spectrum is.

I've got small hands that got thicker and fatter from heavy training and MK 677, looks even weirder than just small artist like hands.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah same hear frame way to big for bodybuilding, so strenght sports...

I would not even want to sit next to u on the train, if u fall asleep, how the hell am I gonna wake up a 300 lb viking?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hard to guess some ones weight with out seeing their legs.

This is an older pic of me when I was leaner. I must be about 240 at 6ft 2 in this pic.

ax20lt.jpg

dude, u no way look like your waist is as big as u say. just no way unless your shoulders are very wide.
what u should do is stand against a wall and have someone put a line beside each delt, then measure that width and let me know.
the shoulder width thing is what amazes me, i see guys crazy wide and then i get jealous cuz i'm only 23" wide at the delts.

dude, u no way look like your waist is as big as u say. just no way unless your shoulders are very wide.
what u should do is stand against a wall and have someone put a line beside each delt, then measure that width and let me know.
the shoulder width thing is what amazes me, i see guys crazy wide and then i get jealous cuz i'm only 23" wide at the delts.

this.

if people did this, im sure they would look MUCH more modest than what their pics would indicate..

no weird ass angles where their delt is twice the size of their head, one arm being 3x the size of the other.. etc.

this.

if people did this, im sure they would look MUCH more modest than what their pics would indicate..

no weird ass angles where their delt is twice the size of their head, one arm being 3x the size of the other.. etc.

Yuppppp that's why I always like mandatories... FDB and BDB ftw

???

. . . i get jealous cuz i'm only 23" wide at the delts.

I am curious brutus69, how do measure your shoulder width?

Thank you.

My gf just done that and I was 23 inches too. I don't know if that is small or big. My waist is definitely that size. It probably measures 38 inches in that pic if I had to guess. The smallest pants I have wore in the last few years are a 36 inch waist. My legs aren't big but no 36 inch trousers fit my quads so that's the reason I got those 40 inch waist jeans even though my waist was smaller.

My gf just done that and I was 23 inches too. I don't know if that is small or big. My waist is definitely that size. It probably measures 38 inches in that pic if I had to guess. The smallest pants I have wore in the last few years are a 36 inch waist. My legs aren't big but no 36 inch trousers fit my quads so that's the reason I got those 40 inch waist jeans even though my waist was smaller.
Because you are a little man Elvia lol,shit just joking you look great brother...

Pics at that weight?

What is your waist in the 255 pic... it looks much bigger than 34. You look much heavier in that pic though compared to the first one though. It's hard to believe there is only 7 pounds difference between pics. So at most that would be 35 inch waist but it looks more.
I don't have a pic,
Pics at that weight?

What is your waist in the 255 pic... it looks much bigger than 34. You look much heavier in that pic though compared to the first one though. It's hard to believe there is only 7 pounds difference between pics. So at most that would be 35 inch waist but it looks more.
Don't have a pic of 330, 255 pic is probably 40 at the waist. I'm not huge by any means but my shoulder width and back are usually wider/bigger (not as developed my frame is just wide) than the biggest guys in my gym.

Pic below is me at 229-233, compared to my first pic. IMG_17621.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't have a pic,

Don't have a pic of 330, 255 pic is probably 40 at the waist. I'm not huge by any means but my shoulder width and back are usually wider/bigger (not as developed my frame is just wide) than the biggest guys in my gym.

Pic below is me at 229-233, compared to my first pic. View attachment 91321

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Are you wearing jeans at the gym? lol

That sounds horrible. I hate sweating in denim

It's not just the jeans but a stringer vest with them too... strange combo. It's like 2 opposites. I cover up in the gym and have never wore either of them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131