over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilder caught on video assualting his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch the video he stabbed her multiple times, went to the sink to wash the knife off then stabbed her a few more times. That was a big ass knife as well, idk how the hell she survived.

Last edited:
If you watch the video he stabbed her multiple times, went to the sink to wash the knife off then stabbed her a few more times. That was a big ass knife as well, idk how the hell she survived.

looked like he also nailed her with a giant tub of whey

women typically love being abused... but this seems a bit much.

Really? That's a new low for you!

For putting his hands on a women he is a coward so is anyone else that assault women.

Agreed!

take your white knight bullshit elsewhere

Just can't wait for any opportunity to bash women. You take your bullshit elsewhere. It's amazing what you can justify. If you don't like a certain law, blame the law but not the victim of the abuse.

I laugh at a lot of what you have to say and there's truth in a lot of your statements/humor but man, women bashing is your favorite pastime.

Just can't wait for any opportunity to bash women. You take your bullshit elsewhere. It's amazing what you can justify. If you don't like a certain law, blame the law but not the victim of the abuse.

I laugh at a lot of what you have to say and there's truth in a lot of your statements/humor but man, women bashing is your favorite pastime.

im just going off of my own experiences, and those of many, many guys (and girls) who I know.

the article even said that this is not the first time that the perp has brutalized her like this..

the guy in the video in the link said that, in the majority of DV cases, the women want the charges to be dropped, and stay with their 'alleged' abusers.

trust me, ive spent countless hours defending my female (former) friends from the guys who they were (for some reason) determined to be with.

ive had girls physically protect their abusive boyfriends from me

the girls went back...every...single.. time.

until of course, the guys dumped them for a different girl

and all of this ended up of course, somehow being my fault. :rolleyes:

so while the conclusion I draw is not a very palatable one.. it is one that is VERY commonly held... so much so that it has become a stereotype.

and please forgive me for holding women to the same standard as men when it comes to the justice system.. when women can literally throw their babies out of windows and receive probation... I think it may be time to re-evaluate how things are structured.

Agreed!

I originally liked Slice's post but didn't catch that little dig at the end about most women liking to be abused.

ANY guy who hits a women is a big PUS, PERIOD!!

im just going off of my own experiences, and those of many, many guys (and girls) who I know.

the article even said that this is not the first time that the perp has brutalized her like this..

the guy in the video in the link said that, in the majority of DV cases, the women want the charges to be dropped, and stay with their 'alleged' abusers.

trust me, ive spent countless hours defending my female (former) friends from the guys who they were (for some reason) determined to be with.

ive had girls physically protect their abusive boyfriends from me

the girls went back...every...single.. time.

until of course, the guys dumped them for a different girl

and all of this ended up of course, somehow being my fault. :rolleyes:

so while the conclusion I draw is not a very palatable one.. it is one that is VERY commonly held... so much so that it has become a stereotype.

and please forgive me for holding women to the same standard as men when it comes to the justice system.. when women can literally throw their babies out of windows and receive probation... I think it may be time to re-evaluate how things are structured.

I still don't draw the conclusion that they enjoy being abused. There are definitely deeper issues there that need to be addressed.

Your last couple of sentences just reiterate what I said, that laws/punishment guidelines need to change. I don't know how it's a woman's fault for not getting a tougher sentence. They definitely should but blame the legal system, that's where the fault lies.

what if she hits him first?

Probably best to remove yourself from such a situation...

A woman can hit a man as hard as she can, and will MAYBE hurt him (especially you guys)...A man however can basically cause serious damage or death if reciprocates with the same intensity...

Now, I think the consequences of assault should be the same for both parties (and yes, they aren't) but the magnitude of damage is much greater if men do it...

Nobody should be hitting anybody period, but that's easier said than done nowadays with people who have very little self control (ie. children in adult bodies)

I still don't draw the conclusion that they enjoy being abused. There are definitely deeper issues there that need to be addressed.

Your last couple of sentences just reiterate what I said, that laws/punishment guidelines need to change. I don't know how it's a woman's fault for not getting a tougher sentence. They definitely should but blame the legal system, that's where the fault lies.

indeed. that was a cynical rationalization on my part - if a woman chooses to stay with a man who abuses her, it then follows that she must not mind the abuse too much.

and since there seem to be SO many cases of women being with abusive men (the stereotype abusive 'bad boy thug'), Im almost forced to draw the conclusion that they derive some bizarre enjoyment out of it.

I just don't like people not handling their shit... expecting to be saved.

and then these girls get dumped in their 30's, and expect me to deal with their baggage and raise their kids :eek:

Have her arrested, she deserves it.

Duluth model

Probably best to remove yourself from such a situation...

A woman can hit a man as hard as she can, and will MAYBE hurt him (especially you guys)...A man however can basically cause serious damage or death if reciprocates with the same intensity...

Now, I think the consequences of assault should be the same for both parties (and yes, they aren't) but the magnitude of damage is much greater if men do it...

Nobody should be hitting anybody period, but that's easier said than done nowadays with people who have very little self control (ie. children in adult bodies)

indeed.

I just can't stand the 'never hit a woman ever' mindset...

im with Bill Burr on this one... in some ways.

indeed. that was a cynical rationalization on my part - if a woman chooses to stay with a man who abuses her, it then follows that she must not mind the abuse too much.

and since there seem to be SO many cases of women being with abusive men (the stereotype abusive 'bad boy thug'), Im almost forced to draw the conclusion that they derive some bizarre enjoyment out of it.

I just don't like people not handling their shit... expecting to be saved.

and then these girls get dumped in their 30's, and expect me to deal with their baggage and raise their kids :eek:

Duluth model

I'm not sure if you're aware of the cycle of abuse, and how that carries forward in life...

Usually a lot of these women (and yes some men) have had bad childhoods, and in a way think they deserve that kind of bad treatment.

Normal SANE women with boundaries aren't looking to get a Mike Tyson hook to their face in relationships...

The exceptions (which yes are increasing) don't apply to the majority

P.S- Tbh, I know what you meant when you posted it. You weren't saying that all women like being abused, just a number of them that you see be clamped down in these situations...

Last edited:
I wonder how much rec drugs he was on. After he stabs her, he goes to the kitchen and comes back with a tub of whey. I thought he was going to hide the knife inside but them it looks like he beats her with it then dumped the whey powder over her.

He's probably going to get a decent amount of jail time especially with his prior record.

I'm not sure if you're aware of the cycle of abuse, and how that carries forward in life...

Usually a lot of these women (and yes some men) have had bad childhoods, and in a way think they deserve that kind of bad treatment.

Normal SANE women with boundaries aren't looking to get a Mike Tyson hook to their face in relationships...

The exceptions (which yes are increasing) don't apply to the majority

P.S- Tbh, I know what you meant when you posted it. You weren't saying that all women like being abused, just a number of them that you see be clamped down in these situations...

I suppose my mindset is a result of my own intellectual limitations - I can't possibly fathom thinking or behaving that way.

I wonder how much rec drugs he was on. After he stabs her, he goes to the kitchen and comes back with a tub of whey. I thought he was going to hide the knife inside but them it looks like he beats her with it then dumped the whey powder over her.

He's probably going to get a decent amount of jail time especially with his prior record.

he's gonna be in prison until he's an old man... assuming he ever gets out.

indeed.

I just can't stand the 'never hit a woman ever' mindset...

Close to 60 years and I never had too. I worked clubs many years too. Maybe you just have bad luck with women. :rolleyes: I still would not hit a woman, PERIOD. Many ways to subdue a women without hitting her. If you don't change your attitude towards women, you will reap what you sow. Attitude towards others means everything. :cool:

I would have happily shot that guy in the face.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Close to 60 years and I never had too. I worked clubs many years too. Maybe you just have bad luck with women. :rolleyes: I still would not hit a woman, PERIOD. Many ways to subdue a women without hitting her. If you don't change your attitude towards women, you will reap what you sow. Attitude towards others means everything. :cool:

yeah well, only the Sith deals in absolutes sooo..

the 'never, under any circumstances...ever' just seems kinda shortsighted to me

but im just a bigot :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member