over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilder caught on video assualting his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell Ya, Me and the Wifey have a pretty volatile relationship. Always have.
Threw 29 yrs we have had some Major fights. I grew up Kikin Ass just for lookin at me wrong and my wifey has seen my temper and me fight plenty of times.
With that said She can also be the 1st one to get in my Face! Bitchin, screaming and even a slap now and again....Crazy, Stupid or Both?
For the last 10yrs anytime we fight and I get Mad, like real Mad she blames Steriods...Even though I did most of my brawling Clean! and she knows that but still stereo types Me.
Now I 'm not defending this Dirt Bag on this Video..He just looks like the type with severe insecurities but I often thought if I ever caught my Wife cheating what may happen, were I could relocate without sticking out in the crowd as A wanted Man!
Again I have never hit my wife...I would be up for attempted murder!
But there have been times I have grabbed her and came close to throwing or out a Window! Crazy Bitchis Indeed!

The guy in the clip is a low life piece of shit, who'll probably get his day in prison.

To do what he did to the woman regardless of what she did to him is borderline murder.

This imbecile will be doing a very long time inside.

What this guy did in the video? There is no excuse. This is not a guy who lost his cool for a second and struck his girl once and then regretted it. This is a guy who stabbed her and struck her with heavy objects and beat her. He went back for the knife several times!!!

That said, I've been in situation where the woman should have been arrested. I've had knifes swung at me, plates thrown at me, attacked, scratched, hit in the face with a coffee mug, you name it. I never hit back, only hd to restrain the crazed woman a few times. But I will say this, the police out there really need to start looking at women closer in these domestic cases. I'm telling you, 6 of 10 times, they go violent first.

If you're married or with anyone, for 1-,20-30 years, shit is gonna happen. A shove, a slap, whatever. We are humans. But beating a woman like this? Nah, no excuse, the dude needs to do some hard time.

Too much victim blaming in this thread. In this particular instance, she is the victim and he is a complete monster. I don't care whether she is a good person or a bad person in every day life.

Yes, I know women can be horrible and manipulative too, but this isn't the time and the place for that discussion.

Last edited:
Like others said though, if he wanted to kill her she’d be dead. End of story.

Not condoning his actions , I find them inexcusable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he was just fake stabbing her?

Holy shit. Assaulted by a tub of protein as well.

Dude needs to be locked up and get the same treatment, no excuse for that shit.

Too much victim blaming in this thread. In this particular instance, she is the victim and he is a complete monster. I don't care whether she is a good person or a bad person in every day life.

Yes, I know women can be horrible and manipulative too, but this isn't the time and the place for that discussion.

Very true. Some of my comments about women and men were obviously just about a general topic and in no way about the video. That guy deserves to be locked up for a very long time.

What this guy did in the video? There is no excuse. This is not a guy who lost his cool for a second and struck his girl once and then regretted it. This is a guy who stabbed her and struck her with heavy objects and beat her. He went back for the knife several times!!!

That said, I've been in situation where the woman should have been arrested. I've had knifes swung at me, plates thrown at me, attacked, scratched, hit in the face with a coffee mug, you name it. I never hit back, only hd to restrain the crazed woman a few times. But I will say this, the police out there really need to start looking at women closer in these domestic cases. I'm telling you, 6 of 10 times, they go violent first.

If you're married or with anyone, for 1-,20-30 years, shit is gonna happen. A shove, a slap, whatever. We are humans. But beating a woman like this? Nah, no excuse, the dude needs to do some hard time.

Yes one of best mates recently told me his ex girlfriend used to beat him. I had no idea.

Umm...[emoji848]noooo he tried to kill the bitch. How you get fake stabbing? She’s lucky to be alive

that's what he was saying lol..

I swear sometimes posting on this board is like trying to herd a bunch of downies through a shopping mall.

that's what he was saying lol..

I swear sometimes posting on this board is like trying to herd a bunch of downies through a shopping mall.

I believe at least 70% of bodybuilders don't understand sarcasm.

So he was just fake stabbing her?

I am not saying that at all, I mean if your stab someone stab to kill them not wound them. What’s the point otherwise?

Kinda like if your gunna pull a gun on someone you better to use it.

Or maybe he was just trying to wound who knows?

But regardless dude is a piece of shit.

**EDIT** There is no "epidemic of campus rape". Do the research. That narrative is a lie. I totally agree the whole defense is total BS and using drugs as an excuse is total BS also. This guy is an insecure little punk who abuses women because he isn't man enough to try beating up on a man. Men hit back. Well most do I guess. :)

Well, the college I attended and graduated from in 1992 I can't remember hearing of any rape cases there the 4 years I was there. According to to police records there were 19 sexual assault cases there in 2017. Either there are more cases or in the past they just weren't reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the rapes were happening when I was in college nearly 30 years ago and I just wasn't aware, but they are definitely happening now. Look up colleges in your area on the US News famous list. This list is the gold standard most use in ranking schools.
He is the University of Pennsylvania.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Well, the college I attended and graduated from in 1992 I can't remember hearing of any rape cases there the 4 years I was there. According to to police records there were 19 sexual assault cases there in 2017. Either there are more cases or in the past they just weren't reported.
I've heard they were not reported

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don't know figures on rapes but I am sure they happened a lot in the past they just weren't reported as often. Now I imagine real and fake rapes are reported much more. Although with the availability of "rape date" drugs I am sure there has been a spike. I have heard of about 10 people being spiked but luckily they had people to look after them. I am sure some twisted people were even putting them in people's drinks just to ruin their night if they didn't like the look of them. Very sick but there was a story about someone posting a video of guys raping a girl on snapchat recently.

Last edited:
I will certainly agree with you that you are that. Considering you would say something so ignorant that the situations to which I referred the women were a "hoe". When you know absolutely nothing about any of them.

If you have a daughter or daughters maybe some guy will beat the fuck out of them one day and people will just stand around and watch. I'm sure you won't mind if they do. :rolleyes:

Having kids, much less a daughter, in this political and social climate?

Lol no thanks. Fortunately I'll never be that stupid.

If I watched 40+ minutes of some guy beating one of my daughters like this he'd be dead...I'd be in prison and happy as a fucking clam!

True rape is one of the most evil deeds that humans, most specifically men can engage in. That said, a lot of what you’re seeing today is “buyers remorse” I’m telling you that shit is real. A woman goes out maybe she has a couple drinks and she freaks the hell out

I knew a guy wants who met a girl and they had a threesome. She was 22 years old and I think he was 32 at the time. Girl gets in a huge fight with her family and tells her mom and dad she’s had sex with a woman. She still lives at home. Mom and dad tell her she has to go file rape charges because they’re all true conservative Christians and lesbian sex is evil. They tell her she has 24 hours or they’re kicking her out on the streets. Luckily the girl didn’t do it. But she thought about it.

I’m a guy who’s out there playing the field a bit as I was married for 19 to 35 and let me tell you something, you best protect yourself. I couldn’t rape someone with a gun to my head. But that doesn’t stop any woman from making accusations any damn time she pleases. It’s the culture right now. It’s the thing to do. Scream rape. If I ever bumped into someone that truly rapes women, I think I would slowly torture them to death. LOL rape is disgusting. But so is wrongfully accusing someone just because.

Last edited:
Here is my 2 cents. I grew up in a household where my Dad abused my Mom. I can remember many a night as a child listening to my sisters beg my Dad not to hit my Mom again. Times were different back then and both the courts and police just didn't want to get involved with that stuff. Those days are long over. So there are options for women in those situations. Most importantly they can buy a gun, learn how to use it and carry it. We all know a restraining order isn't worth the paper its printed on.

This particular woman is an idiot. She will most likely end up dead by this fool. But that is her choice. No one can make her use her brain in a logical, rational, reasonable manner. That is all on her. She will most likely continue to have a thought process determined entirely by emotions. Hence she will stay with him. And suffer the consequences.

WITH ALL THAT SAID, here is who I am after living through that stuff as a child. I WILL NOT TOLERATE even a hint of a man treating a woman badly. Its almost gotten me in probably serious legal trouble a few times. A few different occasions I thought a man was about to put his hands on a woman and I almost snapped. I really worry someday that will happen in my presence and I will literally beat the guy and won't be able to stop. The shit don't go on in my presence. And NEVER will.

As to this guy in the video. I watched it. Let her go back as she will anyway. He will kill her next time. Then take him out, line him up against a wall and shoot him.

Sad story, I personally grew up in the same type of house hold. I understand what you are saying.

I agree, I Also won’t tolerate men miss treating women in such a way.

RO’s are a joke.

I read a story not long ago, where a lady had one against her ex boyfriend, she was found beaten to death with the restraining order stuffed in her mouth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member