Bodybuilder caught on video assualting his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is putting hidden cameras in your tenants house even legal? That definitely doesn't sound right to me.

I feel for the guy because I know exactly what he found on that phone lmao. I've been in those same shoes but luckily showed enough restraint not to end up pulling this number.

A pretty brutal assault yeah, but not worthy of a 5 million dollar bail with an attempted murder charge. Anybody remember the bitch who threw her baby out a window and got probo?

40 minutes worth of beating and throwing shit...there's no way that there was any intent to murder. That shit would have been over in 40 seconds.

Last edited:
I’m not fucking watching that and fuck Fox News.

Ugh, disgusting. This is the type of stuff that gives bodybuilding such a negative connotation to those outside it.

Ugh, disgusting. This is the type of stuff that gives bodybuilding such a negative connotation to those outside it.

Unfortunate for sure and really bad that the lawyer is going to try and use steroids to justify what happened. The guy did that disgusting act, not the drugs. I hope the jury sees right through it.

Is putting hidden cameras in your tenants house even legal? That definitely doesn't sound right to me.

I feel for the guy because I know exactly what he found on that phone lmao. I've been in those same shoes but luckily showed enough restraint not to end up pulling this number.

A pretty brutal assault yeah, but not worthy of a 5 million dollar bail with an attempted murder charge. Anybody remember the bitch who threw her baby out a window and got probo?

40 minutes worth of beating and throwing shit...there's no way that there was any intent to murder. That shit would have been over in 40 seconds.

I am going to guess that the guy had the cameras installed for security. He had to have known they were there. If you read the article, he was also on rec drugs. He was probably drugged out of his skull and forgot about the cameras.

A landlord putting in cameras would be illegal unless he consented to it. The girlfriend wants it all thrown out and said it was all her fault.

well uhh… he put her in a coma..soooo..

The girlfriend wants it all thrown out and said it was all her fault.

if I had to guess, id say she is being threatened by somebody.

women typically love being abused... but this seems a bit much.

Bad Guy

The guy has a record, he isn't a good citzen so don't be fooled.

"Bashi also has at least two domestic violence charges, including one involving the same victim, two drunken driving charges and a conviction of federal conspiracy to commit wire fraud for a $6-million mortgage and loan fraud scheme for which he served nearly six years in prison. Bashi failed to appear in court five times and did not comply with judgments 21 times related to his court cases, Andary added."

Apparently he has no respect for the law or its authority. He will be locked up yet again.

**broken link removed**

Apparently he has no respect for the law or its authority. He will be locked up yet again.

and for a very, very long time this go around... all those prior charges are gonna come raining down on his head in his next court appearance.

and for a very, very long time this go around... all those prior charges are gonna come raining down on his head in his next court appearance.

and they should. Im pretty sure though that during the trial the prosecution is not allowed to present the jury with the defendant's criminal record. I don't really like that so much.

I once sat on a murder/manslaughter etc trial for 1 whole work week and we found the lady not guilty. She was on trial for giving her daughter the methadone that killed her. After the trial was over I looked up the mother online and found she had been arrested for methadone related charges in the past and had a lengthy record. I am pretty sure that we arrived at the wrong decision, but there was reasonable doubt. If we had know her record I think the decision would have been much different. The mother was scum.

For putting his hands on a women he is a coward so is anyone else that assault women.

I am going to guess that the guy had the cameras installed for security. He had to have known they were there. If you read the article, he was also on rec drugs. He was probably drugged out of his skull and forgot about the cameras.

A landlord putting in cameras would be illegal unless he consented to it. The girlfriend wants it all thrown out and said it was all her fault.

well uhh… he put her in a coma..soooo..

Yeah, but death resulting from those injuries would be largely incidental and brought in as 2nd degree murder, probably with some sort of "crime of passion" or "temporary insanity" defense.

I dunno. I feel like if his true intention was to murder her, he would have simply poked with the knife a few times and split from the scene instead of making it a 40 minute spectacle.
The guy has a record, he isn't a good citzen so don't be fooled.

"Bashi also has at least two domestic violence charges, including one involving the same victim, two drunken driving charges and a conviction of federal conspiracy to commit wire fraud for a $6-million mortgage and loan fraud scheme for which he served nearly six years in prison. Bashi failed to appear in court five times and did not comply with judgments 21 times related to his court cases, Andary added."

**broken link removed**

Throw the book at this prick. I'm under no assumption that this is a "good guy", but the girl isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the shed either. If you're going to cheat on a guy that runs grams of gear per week and smokes meth casually, you might as well accept the notion that you're going to end up with your face pounded in.

For putting his hands on a women he is a coward so is anyone else that assault women.

That's just a complete blanket statement that holds no merit, considering what can pass for simple assault these days. Especially when it's been debunked many times that majority of DV is reciprocal.

Last edited:
Yeah, but death resulting from those injuries would be largely incidental and brought in as 2nd degree murder, probably with some sort of "crime of passion" or "temporary insanity" defense.

I dunno. I feel like if his true intention was to murder her, he would have simply poked with the knife a few times and split from the scene instead of making it a 40 minute spectacle.

Throw the book at this prick. I'm under no assumption that this is a "good guy", but the girl isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the shed either. If you're going to cheat on a guy that runs grams of gear per week and smokes meth casually, you might as well accept the notion that you're going to end up with your face pounded in.

That's just a complete blanket statement that holds no merit, considering what can pass for simple assault these days.
Well, it is definitely not being charged as first degree I would think.

You cant blame the victim. Nobody has the right to do that to another human being unless that person is threatening your own life. The guy is obviously a danger to society and needs to be locked up. Maybe he can be rehabilitated.

Well, it is definitely not being charged as first degree I would think.

You cant blame the victim. Nobody has the right to do that to another human being unless that person is threatening your own life. The guy is obviously a danger to society and needs to be locked up. Maybe he can be rehabilitated.

Of course nobody has the right to do that. Nobody has the right to break into my car and steal whatever change is in the cupholder but that still doesn't mean it was a smart idea to leave it parked overnight on MLK boulevard.

Idk. Maybe it's my subconscious incel coming out, but I can't get the image outta my head of the probably countless good men her age that she curved so she could instead shack up with the overly aggressive alpha male father figure to make her troupe of feeble minded friends jealous. She knew dudes history. She knew about the gear, she knew about the stimulants, she probably had first hand experience of his already present anger problems prior to it exploding quite like this.

Her fault? No, that's going way too far but...she did make a variety of poor choices. Guy got arrested for an incident with his ex before you, got booked for an altercation with you, has a clear anger problem and is taking drugs that only magnify it to a gigantic degree, and you decide the best way to diffuse the situation is to cheat on him lol. Did you not see this was a ticking time bomb?

And as for the guy being rehabilitated, I really wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Her fault? No, that's going way too far but...she did make a variety of poor choices.

He is going to have to pay for what he has done. It appears she was probably cheating on him, but if that was the case he should have either left her or made her leave the home. My ex wife cheated on me, I actually caught the two of them screwing and I walked away. Did nothing. She made a poor choice being with him for sure.

I once sat on a murder/manslaughter etc trial for 1 whole work week and we found the lady not guilty. She was on trial for giving her daughter the methadone that killed her. After the trial was over I looked up the mother online and found she had been arrested for methadone related charges in the past and had a lengthy record. I am pretty sure that we arrived at the wrong decision, but there was reasonable doubt. If we had know her record I think the decision would have been much different. The mother was scum.

she would have gotten a slap on the wrist regardless.

take your white knight bullshit elsewhere

She made a poor choice being with him for sure.

At the end of the day, he's a violent drug-addled psychopath and she's an immature materialistic bimbo.

They were made for each other.

*sigh*

"Piece of shit who HAPPENS to be a bodybuilder caught assaulting his gf on camera"

Cant wait for Fox News to talk about the steroid epidemic and how it's creating criminals...

Sometimes I wish the punisher was a real life character...tax payer money spent on the criminally insane seems like an insane idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear