over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bodybuilder horror story

Squat Ass

Registered
**broken link removed**

sounds to me like he had absesses or something. I doubt creatine was the only culprit. 2% BF? ya fucking right...

squatter

wow, i feel real bad for the kid, but this sounds like a highly rare case of someones body not being able to process creatine, im not doctor but there has to be more to the story then what was in the article...imagine growing a second femur?? thats crazy.....

He trained hard: two hours each morning and then again in the evening. The regimen was working. At one point, the 5-foot 9-inch Starkovich weighed 215 pounds with 2 percent body fat. His biceps had grown by nearly three inches. When he flexed, the striations in his muscles where visible. He also was dieting hard to bring his weight down and further sculpt his body.

i want some of that creatine.get real,he trained 4 hours a day,was 215 at 2%,and his biceps grew three inches-naturally:i call bullshit!!!!
Legs started cramping

Then about a week before the competition, his urine suddenly turned very dark and his legs started cramping. He thought his electrolytes were screwed up. The urine cleared up.

Then three days before the competition, his urine again turned black. He felt weak and tired. The cramping became worse. He went to Highline Community Hospital in Burien on a Thursday to find out what was wrong. No one knew, but they told him his creatine level was at 3,500; the normal level in a human body is 50 to 100. He came back for blood work the next day. His creatine level hit 9,000.

sounds to me like he was taking dieuretics.JMO i can't see 5 grams of creatine causing this,maybe 50 grams.this sounds to me like more propaganda against the supplement industry.

leap

some how i think he forgot to mention lack of proper hydration, maybe some alcohol consumption.... and ohhhhhhhh... maybe some rec drugs...

all to easy to blame it on the creatine, far to easy......

a kid i work with just lost his kidney.. .he told me... "i was pounding creatine, not drinking water, juicing, and doing some coke and drinking"... now he cant lift anything that makes him strain so his gym career is pretty much over and he's got some nasty frankenstein scars

next time i see him i'll see if he'll let me take a pic of the frankensteiner scars... i think its kinda cool looking.. he's pretty open about it cuz he's just glad to be alive

giiivveeee me a fuckin break. This kid is a retard. He OBVIOUSLY had some kind of problem or illness, maybe genetic i dunno, before this. Creatine doin all this, cmon? I didnt know elevated creatine can cause abnormal bone growth and muscle decay. Doesnt creatine actually make muscles HEALTHIER by superhydration and ATP production? I also dont know if i believe it climbed to 9k lol. We arent gettin the whole story here and probably not the correct one either.

ADD: 3 inches on his biceps BULLSHIT haha. 2% bodyfat, wouldnt he be dead lol

TooPowerful4u said:
giiivveeee me a fuckin break. This kid is a retard. He OBVIOUSLY had some kind of problem or illness, maybe genetic i dunno, before this. Creatine doin all this, cmon? I didnt know elevated creatine can cause abnormal bone growth and muscle decay. Doesnt creatine actually make muscles HEALTHIER by superhydration and ATP production? I also dont know if i believe it climbed to 9k lol. We arent gettin the whole story here and probably not the correct one either.

ADD: 3 inches on his biceps BULLSHIT haha. 2% bodyfat, wouldnt he be dead lol

right?? the whole thing is jacked up... ok... so maybe they were at 9k, but sure as shit not from creatine.... as for the rest of it like 3 inches on his arms and 2%.... Whatfuckingever

i swear when people say shit like that it makes me wanna say "i'm glad you're all fucked up" ... there's no need to talk dumb shit like that.... i wanna know wtf he was really up to... all the details...

to bad we'll never see them.. and Johny Average will see this and scream "creatine is horrible for you, why do you take it".... and the other sissy foo foo shit people tell me :mad:

ps... i heard when stacking cretine with steroids not only will your limbs fall off but your penis will swell from the superhydration and eventually explode

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws