over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bodybuilder on "Big Brother"

You are right, most the people that watch sports are fat lazy losers that are living thru the TV. I know, most my friends are like that too...good point.

All i know is i have a life. I have shit happening pretty much weekly that either furthers or sets me back on the road to my final goal. I have drama and all that crap too. I have a life. I dont need to come home from a long day of having a life and sit infront of a TV to watch other people have lives.

TV is great I think. I watch discovery channel, fox news, some stuff on the history channel, animal planet kicks ass! MMA shit too....

Just not into mindless stupid shit....sorry....

Sorry I felt I had to defend my wife a little. She watches the worst shows out there. For example, I love New York and Rock of Love. Pretty much any of the trash they play of VH1. It seems the the trashier the better. I don't understand it but then again I like to watch a show about people with super powers (Heros) and a show about vampires (True Blood). So in the end is what I watch really any better?

However, both her and I do have lives. We have 2 children and we stay very active. TV is just a way to unwind and relax a little at the end of the day. I do feel sorry for people who choose to live through people on TV rather then living their own life.

Oh and I agree Animal planet rocks!

Bodybuilder

He was Mr. Iowa overall 2008 and was Overall in 2006 in the Midwest or something. Dude could take off if he was introduced to Vince Mcmantren, oh I mean McMahon.

Sorry I felt I had to defend my wife a little. She watches the worst shows out there. For example, I love New York and Rock of Love. Pretty much any of the trash they play of VH1. It seems the the trashier the better. I don't understand it but then again I like to watch a show about people with super powers (Heros) and a show about vampires (True Blood). So in the end is what I watch really any better?

However, both her and I do have lives. We have 2 children and we stay very active. TV is just a way to unwind and relax a little at the end of the day. I do feel sorry for people who choose to live through people on TV rather then living their own life.

Oh and I agree Animal planet rocks!

ok, im gonna pull out my fag card here. I watched Real Housewives of Orange County. Even my wife calls me gay for that but watching hot chicks spend money isnt gay in my book..:D Its still stupid and i shouldnt have but how can you not love it...

and women dont count when it comes to reality shows.....my wife watches some crazy stuff too! haha

Ahhhh I was on about Big Brother UK. I dont know much about Big Brother America.
He is a bodybuilder. I believe he competed in a natural divison.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131