over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilders and Clothing Annoyances

This is my problem. I wear a 19.5-20 in most dress shirts but then they fit me like a tent because if you have a 19.5inch neck you must be a fat fuck
LOL, yeah. Then you basically overlap the shirt at your back, folding it over itself. Then it looks like you have a parachute on your back.

Proper Cloth made me a dress shirt that is pretty spot on. You give them all the measurements, and they'll do up to 2 retries for free. It's not cheap, but if you factor in the time it takes to find something that fits and then get it tailored, it's a little better.

For t-shirts and polos, I have a sewing machine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-163104_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-163104_Outlook.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 18
speaking of i really wish they would bring back T. Michael and all the old school stuff cause i would rock the shit out of it

Those of you looking for dress shirts, etc - I have used Tailor Store and have a dozen or so shirts made by them.
Don't wear them anymore though, as even before Covid and WFH we had abandoned strict dress codes at work.

Finally found a decent pair of jeans that fit and look great without getting tailored. It's the Levi 541 athletic fit. They build them a little loose in the thigh and it has a slight taper. The waist line sit great too. It's also has a stretch (Levi flex) to it that I wasn't aware of until I tried them on, but still looks like a 100% denim. That was a really nice surprise. They don't feel nearly as restrictive as 100% denim which that alone makes them a really good buy. I got 2 pair at Macy for $48 each and then with coupon It's was nearly $35 each. Not too bad. For those considering ordering online, The waist runs normal to a little loose imo and I actually think i might have to return them for 32 x 30s.

Attachments

• 16358824889941981229251601608731.jpg
    16358824889941981229251601608731.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 7
Never been a Levi’s man myself.. Never found a good fit. I’m a Buckle Black jean for life now though. It’s denim, but it has all that stretchy shit in em too! Best fitting jean for me ever! Putting a pair on feels like they’ve been worn for 10ths already. Nice an broken in!

Cage

I found that wrangler relaxed fit from wal-mart fit me just fine. I have tried on a crap load of pants in my life and these tend to fit people with bigger upper legs really nicely and show your butt in a good silhouette that the ladies like.

Levi's has made 559 and 560 jeans forever that will fit big legs. There is a difference between eastern and western sizing nomenclature. A lot of tshirts are designed to be tightish around the arms on purpose. It's still hard for me to find decent-fitting pants because I hate jeans. Basically, all pants that aren't sweatpants are uncomfortable to me. I own one pair of dress pants, glad I work from home.

Levi's has made 559 and 560 jeans forever that will fit big legs. There is a difference between eastern and western sizing nomenclature. A lot of tshirts are designed to be tightish around the arms on purpose. It's still hard for me to find decent-fitting pants because I hate jeans. Basically, all pants that aren't sweatpants are uncomfortable to me. I own one pair of dress pants, glad I work from home.
Those are both good choices.
I don't have really big legs anymore, but I find both LL Bean and Land's End relaxed fit khakis work well too.

Those are both good choices.
I don't have really big legs anymore, but I find both LL Bean and Land's End relaxed fit khakis work well too.
KUHL makes a relaxed fit with fairly big legs as well, but I wear a 34" waist even super lean, people with super small waists and big legs have it really rough.

As I sit here at my wonderful home office (dining table) leaning forward to type, my right sleeve keeps riding up and getting stuck, while my left arm will work its way back down, being a 1/2 inch or so smaller.

I am mostly past those big leg days, but I hated the way my adductors and upper hams would chew through a new pair of pants in a few months of irregular wear. The jeans I could patch from inside, but the khakis had to go in the bin.
I also remember at my largest having to buy a bigger than needed waist so that I could pull my pants up over my thighs, as even a fully open fly didn't give enough room.
Tailored suits can look ok, but you really can not move as any forward extension of your arms will make the jacket ride up and get stuck on your lower lats, cut into your front delts, and ride up your forearms.
https://bodiedbyuboutique.com/collections/all
We all struggle with decent clothing being of bodybuilder size and shape, but what kind of idiosyncrasies of being a bodybuilder trying to wear normal clothes gets to you?
Does it suck clothes shopping? I can't buy dress shirts without getting them altered. Forget buying a suit. a"50" jacket 34" waist". T-shirts suck too, XL fits great on top but looks like a bag on the bottom. Now my new problem is bathing suits.I like board shorts but they dont give much room to tie.34" tied all the way is too lose.32" fits around the waist but is tight on the legs. I tried all different brands..Just thought I would vent here and see if any of you have the same problems.

i need a 19inch neck for dress shirts or else I feel like Im being choked. But that always comes with gigantor length sleeves which look stupid with short arms. Or the shirt length is so long it falls just above my knees practically.
On dress shirts my forearms are always getting stuck. the lower part of the shirt is just not big enough on most designer brands so while the upper arm is ok and the chest is alright, the forearm area is so tight you can count the hairs on my arms. And I dont think my forearms are that big especially in relation to most big guys. I just am not that long limbed so my shirt length makes them too tight.
I have found a few pairs of jeans that fit ok. Snug, but breathable. But they aren't what I would call 'comfortable'. I usually buy the next waist size up and deal with the length. And I have to buy loose fit. Although Relaxed fit will almost work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear