advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilders Arrested at Tampa Pro this Wknd??

A State Trooper was recently found in possesion in my area. Actually it was a controlled buy... Ongoing investigation & it looks like a few more might be in trouble.

Juiced up cops? I hope you guys are kidding! We're talking about people with a badge here. That badge is a free ticket to f**k with anyone, any way they like with no repercussions.

No, you don't tolerate it at all. You fire them, their wife, their dog, the dog's vet, and both their best friends.

Juiced up civilians are a completely different story. These people don't have the authority and license to kill - and probably not nearly as small penises. Can you imaging a 5'3 cop with a tiny d**k on steroids?!?

Anymore updates on if there is any truth to the original post? Hidetada dropped out before the night show do to an "injury" and i remember reading about him having some problems getting caught previously.

Just really curious since i was at the show.

Such a damn shame, seems like a real pussy way of going after people.

It's funny how a Tampa cop is competing in the same said show...

Yup, but thats how they operate fella's. When my 'friend' got busted one of the cops that busted him was a regular in the gym. This fucker was blown up to about 275 lbs with 20+ biceps. What a fucking hypocrite!

The moral of the story....... Dont EVER put yourself in a position where LE can search you or your property or where someone else can dime you out to LE. Luckily my 'friend' got ALL charges dismissed because the search of his home was blatantly illegal.

BC

What's with the LOL's?? Is this funny to you? Then you crack on peeps mothers? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes, it is! Why? because bro's are making it eaaaasssssy for them.

Nobody "cracked" on anyones mama. What's wrong with you?

The mama comment was intended to stress just how much "they" know about your peronal life.

BTW, how old are? It's hard to believe that you are a mod, yet didn't have the common sense to understand the "mama" illustration! It had absolutely nothing to do with "cracking" on peoples mama! :banghead: :rolleyes:

PO

Yes, it is! Why? because bro's are making it eaaaasssssy for them.

Nobody "cracked" on anyones mama. What's wrong with you?

The mama comment was intended to stress just how much "they" know about your peronal life.

BTW, how old are? It's hard to believe that you are a mod, yet didn't have the common sense to understand the "mama" illustration! It had absolutely nothing to do with "cracking" on peoples mama! :banghead: :rolleyes:

PO
Okay, well you posted similar posts not once but twice. This is warning number one. My age is not important, my title probably is. Doesn't matter what's hard or easy for you to believe. You don't go laughing at people and bringing their mothers into it when that's all you bring to the table, sorry. That just sucks.

HIDE WAS INJURIED WITH A RUPTURED QUAD.. no arrests were made according to my boy dave who was there.. he knows nothing about it..

i call bullshit.

police need warrants to search rooms. they can't just show up and randomly walk into rooms and arrest people. even to enter known crack houses they need warrants, so they are going to have case files to give the judge on every competitor in order to attain warrants to search each persons room suspected of using steroids?

this would mean they had a competitors list, contacted judges and prepared for days/weeks to arrest a few bodybuilders?

or maybe they walked around the venue and arrested anyone who looked big under suspicion of steroid use.

lol

not likely.

don't drink the koolaid.

i call bullshit.

police need warrants to search rooms. they can't just show up and randomly walk into rooms and arrest people. even to enter known crack houses they need warrants, so they are going to have case files to give the judge on every competitor in order to attain warrants to search each persons room suspected of using steroids?

this would mean they had a competitors list, contacted judges and prepared for days/weeks to arrest a few bodybuilders?

or maybe they walked around the venue and arrested anyone who looked big under suspicion of steroid use.

lol

not likely.

don't drink the koolaid.

well none of what you said would surprise any of us here if it is what actually happened. Not a whole lot of work goes into this stuff when it comes to busting gear users...and chances are if they did the bust they were likely going after people that had been under investigation for atleast a little while. Just think about some of the well known guys here on PM that compete, its not hard to piece together just who some of these guys are, where they live, what sponsors they order from, etc....get what I'm saying?

This is true my friend. However, if you give them a reason to be there then they can AND MANY WILL lie and say that something is in plain view (This gives them probable cause) OR do an illegal search then if they find something they will lie in the affidavit to get a legal warrant.

I speak from experience.

DONT KID YOURSELF.

BC

i call bullshit.

lol

not likely.

don't drink the koolaid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws