YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilders from the east...what they are doing differently?

that would be simple....just get the judges to place those types of physiques in the top 5 and lower placings for the ultra mass look.

good luck, as time goes on they dont get anything but bigger, i wonder what bbers will look like in 2030....

These guys look great, those are the type of physiques I am aiming for.

i'll take phil heath's look over any of those guys!!! phil would make them all look like crackhead swimmers :headbang: and phil is leaner :lightbulb:

I honestly dont see a difference at all...except they look smaller than the top guys here...

same here, lol at people comparing them to the likes of ronnie and other monsters - go and look at many state comps you'd see similar or better

i'll take phil heath's look over any of those guys!!! phil would make them all look like crackhead swimmers :headbang: and phil is leaner :lightbulb:

I concur! :headbang:

here we go again :banghead:
these guys have no secret... in fact, they are searching for the secret to look like american bodybuilders! yes... that's right.
these guys abuse just as much drugs AND GROWTH as every other competitive bodybuilder does. only difference is, these guys use grams upon grams and only weigh 200-220 lbs... look at the guys who weigh 250+ lbs.... huge gut, very wide waist, weird structure... etc.

what most of you don't know is that these guys do bodybuilding the "stupid" way... which is actually the smart way to do bodybuilding... get the drugs you respond best to (not the ones that are praised on forums), get as much GH as you can afford, eat clean food that reacts well to your body and don't count calories, and train as much as you can (twice a day, high volume)...

if they drop 8 lbs a week, they get really happy... if you guys drop 1.7 lbs per week, you panic and think something is wrong cuz you're not supposed to lose more than a lb a week!

why does mohamed touri's pecs look so weird?! thick & square lower pecs, not much upper developement, almost look like boobs!!!

lots of people in the mid-east have that kind of muscle shape for pecs... looks like sagging tits. but the biceps... lots of site injections happened there from 2009 to 2010 ;)... we're big big big believers of site injection with gear. synthol is VERY hard to come by here. not because of legal issues... but because these people are too dumb to go on google and search for "buy synthol".... really... i'm serious... and you think they have a secret formula or something... LOL!

im thinkin the difference is the qulaity of drugs.... and the food.... over there drugs are easy to find.... i have a friend from turkey and he says you can get them anywhere and of good quality including gh.... and all the food they eat is fresh not preserved like american food

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah! drugs... test and deca... other than that, you are basically dealing with drugs that are FAR WORSE IN QUALITY than what you have in the US. a couple of my friends are in the states and they always text me "holy shit dude! you should come here! gear is fucking cheap and as strong as shit!"... that's how it is these days. unless you go to thailand and have a hook up in customs of your country, gear is worse than what you guys use... but we don't use test. prop maybe at 300-400 per week, but nothing else. when i ask my dealer for enanthate or sustanon he always says "why the fuck are you buying this crap?"...
food? come here and see for yourself. I remember, in my country atleast, the prices of sheep (people here mostly eat sheep... beef is usually imported from new zealand, australia, or brazil) went up something like 400%... so they fed them flour... yes, flour... for them to gain weight so that they make more profit. that's the healthy food we have around here. chicken? you can buy them fresh... i'm talking chop head, pluck, wash, put in a bag and take it home... wonderful, right? take one step inside of the place and you'll vomit! it smells like utter shit, bird shit everywhere, they have small crates (probably 2x1 feet) and they squeeze in 5 billion chickens in there... you just see heads popping out everywhere... you ask the guy what have these chickens been fed? and he'd say "what? what do mean... they eat food"... they feed them anything they'll eat... probably flour. :D
and most people don't eat fresh food... they actually look for the imported stuff if they can import it. really, the only place i'd consider having fresh food (and not all food, but just fruits and vegetables) is lebanon... THEY PAINT APPLES AND OLIVES IN EGYPT TO MAKE THEM LOOK FRESH FOR GOD'S SAKE!

ONE DIFFERENCE...

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE!!

These guys don't take more than a few iu's per day, I happen to know a few guys over there. THIS IS FACT!

LOL! sorry...
middle level competition (like national, or if you're pushing it and don't have money in the arabian championship) 8 iu per day, 7 days per week... they don't know this 5 on 2 off stuff. all pharma grade and costs a fortune. only people who buy UG like glotropin and all that are the gym rats and low level competitors like myself. but yeah... 8 iu or above... for the world's? i'd assume 16 iu and up.

They have smaller FRAMES, less total MASS, and absolulely ZERO ORGAN GROWTH/ABDOMINAL DISTENTION!

All because they use barely any HGH at all..

nope... look at shahat mabrouk at 100+ kg, and look at him at 80 kg... distention isn't from growth hormone alone... it's from eating 5000 cals per day and calling that a diet + insulin + gh + time...

really... is it so hard to understand that these guys don't eat, abuse drugs, and go by what their body responds to best?
i kinda did that this year... guess what? i was the biggest and leanest i've ever been with almost a 32 inch waist... and this is without GH and with shitty test in the mix! but abuse + not eating much and only eating what you respond best to and training like a fucking moron is why these guys have full muscles, small tight waists, and don't carry much water.

pure speculation here. looks to me like those guys use more androgens and less GH. one guys pecs look like terrible gyno or implants. pros here have a lovefest with growth, i dont like the look.

again, touri has a pectoral structure like many middle easterners where the muscle itself looks like a tear drop... when that gets big, it looks like tits. but look at the arms for god's sake! look at how they looked like when he was 90 kg, and look at how they look like when he went up to 100 kg! muscle shape doesn't change without "exogenous intervention"

I think its bc in international comps there are sooooo many weight classes.....they arent caring about losing muscle during prep, just want ULTRA shredded....so they just drop to the smallest weight class they can even if that means they lose muscle in the process... And i dont think tha distended bellies are from HGH, but rather from slin and eating enormous amounts of food...but thats just imo....

yes! weight classes, and since the local federation of that country decides who competes, the players are usually forced to enter a weight class.
anyway, you're probably right in your assumption of food+slin

Chris Aceto talks about it this in one of his threads on rx.. He mentions the fact that alot of bb'ers in the states are getting lazy and relying on thyroid hormones( clen, T3, etc...) He also mentions the fact these guys diet alot harder and use less machines.. Whether this is true or not who knows but apparently this is apparently Mr. Acetos opinion.

bullshit... these guys hate free weights more than anything. get them a new hammer strength machine and they'll start drooling and probably have an orgasm. they do free weights when the machine for that exercise isn't available. it's all about isolation.

Low androgen low gh high anabolic they way its been done til 90s

high GH, high everything fast acting that doesn't make you hold water and hardens you up... very high fat burners! that's basically it. oh, and no food.

the "big eaters" are the ones with the huge bellies around here.

Where Buselmo's at, it sounds similar to central/eastern Europe... I worked with a couple guys for Nationals here in the EU two years ago. We talked about what they had been doing during the year...The answer was varying amounts of Deca...with nothing. And his dick worked just fine, or so he said.

They really know much less about drugs than the average guy on here. One told me that Deca was, "a very clean drug, that's good for you and easy to recover from with no sides".

Test and Deca and the odd bit of Primobolan. Nolvadex. No AI's. One had used GH that had been massively marked up, very expensive.

The only thing that sounds different from what Buslemo said is that they have access to decent protein powders and plenty of chicken here.

Tren, Masteron? These guys didn't really know what it was or if they had taken them at some point. Over the years, they took what they could get. Crazy training too, hours of training each bodypart. Like 70's style training.

these guys have no secret... in fact, they are searching for the secret to look like american bodybuilders! yes... that's right.
these guys abuse just as much drugs AND GROWTH as every other competitive bodybuilder does. only difference is, these guys use grams upon grams and only weigh 200-220 lbs... look at the guys who weigh 250+ lbs.... huge gut, very wide waist, weird structure... etc.

what most of you don't know is that these guys do bodybuilding the "stupid" way... which is actually the smart way to do bodybuilding... get the drugs you respond best to (not the ones that are praised on forums), get as much GH as you can afford, eat clean food that reacts well to your body and don't count calories, and train as much as you can (twice a day, high volume)...

if they drop 8 lbs a week, they get really happy... if you guys drop 1.7 lbs per week, you panic and think something is wrong cuz you're not supposed to lose more than a lb a week!

lots of people in the mid-east have that kind of muscle shape for pecs... looks like sagging tits. but the biceps... lots of site injections happened there from 2009 to 2010 ;)... we're big big big believers of site injection with gear. synthol is VERY hard to come by here. not because of legal issues... but because these people are too dumb to go on google and search for "buy synthol".... really... i'm serious... and you think they have a secret formula or something... LOL!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah! drugs... test and deca... other than that, you are basically dealing with drugs that are FAR WORSE IN QUALITY than what you have in the US. a couple of my friends are in the states and they always text me "holy shit dude! you should come here! gear is fucking cheap and as strong as shit!"... that's how it is these days. unless you go to thailand and have a hook up in customs of your country, gear is worse than what you guys use... but we don't use test. prop maybe at 300-400 per week, but nothing else. when i ask my dealer for enanthate or sustanon he always says "why the fuck are you buying this crap?"...
food? come here and see for yourself. I remember, in my country atleast, the prices of sheep (people here mostly eat sheep... beef is usually imported from new zealand, australia, or brazil) went up something like 400%... so they fed them flour... yes, flour... for them to gain weight so that they make more profit. that's the healthy food we have around here. chicken? you can buy them fresh... i'm talking chop head, pluck, wash, put in a bag and take it home... wonderful, right? take one step inside of the place and you'll vomit! it smells like utter shit, bird shit everywhere, they have small crates (probably 2x1 feet) and they squeeze in 5 billion chickens in there... you just see heads popping out everywhere... you ask the guy what have these chickens been fed? and he'd say "what? what do mean... they eat food"... they feed them anything they'll eat... probably flour. :D
and most people don't eat fresh food... they actually look for the imported stuff if they can import it. really, the only place i'd consider having fresh food (and not all food, but just fruits and vegetables) is lebanon... THEY PAINT APPLES AND OLIVES IN EGYPT TO MAKE THEM LOOK FRESH FOR GOD'S SAKE!

LOL! sorry...
middle level competition (like national, or if you're pushing it and don't have money in the arabian championship) 8 iu per day, 7 days per week... they don't know this 5 on 2 off stuff. all pharma grade and costs a fortune. only people who buy UG like glotropin and all that are the gym rats and low level competitors like myself. but yeah... 8 iu or above... for the world's? i'd assume 16 iu and up.

nope... look at shahat mabrouk at 100+ kg, and look at him at 80 kg... distention isn't from growth hormone alone... it's from eating 5000 cals per day and calling that a diet + insulin + gh + time...

really... is it so hard to understand that these guys don't eat, abuse drugs, and go by what their body responds to best?
i kinda did that this year... guess what? i was the biggest and leanest i've ever been with almost a 32 inch waist... and this is without GH and with shitty test in the mix! but abuse + not eating much and only eating what you respond best to and training like a fucking moron is why these guys have full muscles, small tight waists, and don't carry much water.

again, touri has a pectoral structure like many middle easterners where the muscle itself looks like a tear drop... when that gets big, it looks like tits. but look at the arms for god's sake! look at how they looked like when he was 90 kg, and look at how they look like when he went up to 100 kg! muscle shape doesn't change without "exogenous intervention"

yes! weight classes, and since the local federation of that country decides who competes, the players are usually forced to enter a weight class.

bullshit... these guys hate free weights more than anything. get them a new hammer strength machine and they'll start drooling and probably have an orgasm. they do free weights when the machine for that exercise isn't available. it's all about isolation.

high GH, high everything fast acting that doesn't make you hold water and hardens you up... very high fat burners! that's basically it. oh, and no food.

LOL.....:)

The last picture is my compatriot Hamdulah Aykutlu. He lives in the Swiss alps the last time I heard and I know that hes an avid mountain biker and he loves rock climbing. He is one of the most disciplined people I know of. His main source of energy comes from olive oil. He has always preferred dryness to size.

When bodybuilders diet in eastern Europe, they limit lots of foods and stick to basics. They forget about taste and become really boring. They are fanatical in that respect.

LOL! sorry...

I am in the middle east (just south of Lebanon , lol ) almost every year . and
this is very similar to what I see there.

Tren, Masteron? These guys didn't really know what it was or if they had taken them at some point. Over the years, they took what they could get. Crazy training too, hours of training each bodypart. Like 70's style training.

reminds me of a guy who got a box that said "boldenone 50" and some amps inside. he sent me pics of it and was going crazy saying "is this GH? can you plz see what this is!" ... the guy is a very high level competitor...
i send a huge question mark to him and said "it's boldenone"... and he asked "what's that?"... i sent "EQ"... he said "what are you talking about?" and then i said "horse steroids"... he said "aaaaahhhhh.... ok... damn it, i thought it was GH and got excited"

yup... these guys have the secret... LOL!

i love your posts Buselmo :headbang:

i train with a HUUGE bodybuilder originally from Sudan. He NEVER touched test until he got to the US and told me the same about the food. Barely had beef and grew like a fuckin weed from all the lamb he ate growing up. NOW the guy is dieting down from 315lbs (he's 6'3 though) and LOVES test. He uses ridiculously high doses of everything though.

Food does not produce an HGH gut, HGH does.

Well thank you for your vast knowledge... i like how you state this as fact when i said what my opinion was...and i said "SLIN and enormous amounts of food imo", i didnt state "food gives you a HGH gut" DID I???

if you stood any of those guys up in a lineup at a top pro show they wouldnt even see the top 15 and everyone on here would have nothing great to say about them except "hes small but needs more size". show them by themselves or standing next to each other and yeah they look great. its a lot easier to get completely peeled when youre not so worried about how big you have to be but when the top guy in the sport is getting on stage and winning at 270 plus lbs then everyone chasing him has to be big and conditioned so yeah youre not going to look quite as hard. but like b boy said stand any of them up next to phil and see how much better they look.

Great post buselmo!! Always knew the massive quantity of food was bs

Buselmo, knows his stuff...I love it, when he comes on here and just say's it like it really is....

Where Buselmo's at, it sounds similar to central/eastern Europe... I worked with a couple guys for Nationals here in the EU two years ago. We talked about what they had been doing during the year...The answer was varying amounts of Deca...with nothing. And his dick worked just fine, or so he said.

They really know much less about drugs than the average guy on here. One told me that Deca was, "a very clean drug, that's good for you and easy to recover from with no sides".

Test and Deca and the odd bit of Primobolan. Nolvadex. No AI's. One had used GH that had been massively marked up, very expensive.

The only thing that sounds different from what Buslemo said is that they have access to decent protein powders and plenty of chicken here.

I have young guys around here always ask about, masteron, winny, ect, ect (normal dieting drugs here in the states) and I tell them, save there money and just diet on test, and deca or eq or whatever is cheaper...Eat right (less cals) do your cardio, and some clen, t3 or whatever ...There like , "dont winny give you hardness, or masteron, ect" I tell them sure, it might give you a harder look, but hell you want to be lean for the summer, not a show...LOL !!! Why, spend your money on these so called dieting drugs....Save your money, buy your girl and something nice...or take your kid on a vacation ,ect, ect...Guys around here are always looking for the MAGIC pill or inj. LOL !!! DIET, DIET, CARDIO, CARDIO....

I have young guys around here always ask about, masteron, winny, ect, ect (normal dieting drugs here in the states) and I tell them, save there money and just diet on test, and deca or eq or whatever is cheaper...Eat right (less cals) do your cardio, and some clen, t3 or whatever ...There like , "dont winny give you hardness, or masteron, ect" I tell them sure, it might give you a harder look, but hell you want to be lean for the summer, not a show...LOL !!! Why, spend your money on these so called dieting drugs....Save your money, buy your girl and something nice...or take your kid on a vacation ,ect, ect...Guys around here are always looking for the MAGIC pill or inj. LOL !!! DIET, DIET, CARDIO, CARDIO....

But this requires old fashioned work :eek::eek: lol jk

Has been my understanding that many in mid-eastern countries begin things such as gear at earlier ages. This would correlate with average life expectancy as well as culture. Similarities in this also arise in eastern European countries.

Would be my estimate that it would not be uncommon to find someone there getting on gear pretty much when they decide to start working out - an all-or-none thing. That is, if they are affluent and can afford the stuff. Usually, if they can get in a very decent gym, then they are affluent and/or know the 'right' people.

Also, getting involved with gear in different areas of the world is not as big of a deal as in USA and similar d/t lack of stigma, education and differing life values. With lack of education - if the big guy in the gym is telling you to get on something, you do it.

Really?? I think Phil is a great bodybuilder, but he shouldn't be in the top 10. he has no shoulders and his muscles just look blown up. He doesn't seem to have the hard dense muscle of some other guys like dorian, ronnie, branch, ronnie rokel, dexter etc. I favor the eastern bodybuilder look.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131