over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilder's from the midwest ?

PHARM D- THANKS FOR THE INFO...IM ACTULLY LOOKING TO MOVE SOUTH OR WEST...FOR RIGHT NOW...IM JUST KINDA SEEING WHATS OUT THERE AND COST OF LIVING FOR ALL THE MAJOR CITIES...

CHRIS

If you come to chicago don't forget to look me up. I like it here. On the other hand if I was to move away from the midwest I would like to go to AZ. I like it out their. Besides my friends that live out their my bro lives their also.
Call me some time I still have the same number. I don't think I have yours.

Immortal

immortal said:
If you come to chicago don't forget to look me up. I like it here. On the other hand if I was to move away from the midwest I would like to go to AZ. I like it out their. Besides my friends that live out their my bro lives their also.
Call me some time I still have the same number. I don't think I have yours.

Immortal

|--[\\\\]>----------- why are you guys all wanting to come out here? i moved away to get away from all of you! you guys are all bad incluences! LOL!:D

ps--hey immortal...it was nice of you to stop by and say hi when you wre out here last week...thanks

Des moines ia

not bad cheap cheap cheap but shitty gyms. I have a two year comitment hear and will be moving. trying to get out west (az, co or washington area) or back up to northern minnesota.

n8ia said:
Des moines ia

not bad cheap cheap cheap but shitty gyms. I have a two year comitment hear and will be moving. trying to get out west (az, co or washington area) or back up to northern minnesota.

|---[\\\\]>---------- hey Des Moines, that's where my gf is from. we were back in July. I worked out at Prarie Fitness. It's funny how you can go there and move some weights that you KNOW have not been touched! LOL! it was a HUGE gym, but i was not impressed. ive worked out at 7 flags before and i think that was a little better. Never tired Aspen though, but i hear it's pretty nice. i'll be back in Xmass time...i'll try Aspen then..maybe If you happen to move to a bigger city, you will be surprised how much cheaper gyms are and how much better they are!

ahh....

shitty gyms and Iowa seem to go hand in hand :) hahahhaha
goo

PharmD said:
Chris,
I am in Sioux Falls now. Not a bad place, no crime etc but not many people who compete in the BB arena. There are jobs, Daktrnoics (one example) who makes the scoreboards for many athletic complexes etc is looking for 300 new people, not sure on the wages but the stock options are good I am told. Also citibank and a few other major banks headquarter here.

Bro, where do you train?

chris250 said:
PHARM D- THANKS FOR THE INFO...IM ACTULLY LOOKING TO MOVE SOUTH OR WEST...FOR RIGHT NOW...IM JUST KINDA SEEING WHATS OUT THERE AND COST OF LIVING FOR ALL THE MAJOR CITIES...

CHRIS
From Florida, I can tell you right now the cost of living is high, and wages are not growing nearly at the rate the cost of living is increasing. The value of my house has increased roughly 60% in the last three years. Crazy!
Weather is nice, but my wife and I would like to make the move to AZ sometime.

yeah i live just a morning piss distance from praire life. not to many hardcores there but it does the trick. i used to go to aspen but stop because my girlfriend said she wanted to start working out. i will go back to aspen soon.

Kansas myself. The armpit of the US!!

Worked out at a local gym when I was back home in Dallas a couple of months ago. Drove by Branch's gym on the way home... huge dude..., but I don't think he will take the O this year.

Stryker

PharmD said:
I have moved around alot between gyms.. now at tryon gym(s)
www.tryongym.com
I know the owners well. Will be in town next week in fact, probably train at the new one over on Marion (former powerhouse/sharpes).

tflexxin said:
I know the owners well. Will be in town next week in fact, probably train at the new one over on Marion (former powerhouse/sharpes).

Great, I have become friends with them as well, mostly lynn since he used to hang mostly at the cliff location. So are you into the advoacre products as much as they are.

tflexxin said:
From Florida, I can tell you right now the cost of living is high, and wages are not growing nearly at the rate the cost of living is increasing. The value of my house has increased roughly 60% in the last three years. Crazy!
Weather is nice, but my wife and I would like to make the move to AZ sometime.
agree with all the above except...."the weather is nice" are you referring to the overall 12 months or the present weather? If you are referring to the present summer i must strongly disagree. I do lawn care man and it's HOT, grossly hot!:D
I live in Dunedin and work all around pinellas county and brandon area.

doug1 said:
agree with all the above except...."the weather is nice" are you referring to the overall 12 months or the present weather? If you are referring to the present summer i must strongly disagree. I do lawn care man and it's HOT, grossly hot!:D
I live in Dunedin and work all around pinellas county and brandon area.
Well, our summer is the "winter" everyone else complains about from oct to april. At least we can hit the beach, go out on our boat, swim in our pools.
Beats shoveling snow. Plus in your business, you'd be out of work 6-7 months a year~!

PharmD said:
Great, I have become friends with them as well, mostly lynn since he used to hang mostly at the cliff location. So are you into the advoacre products as much as they are.
NO. but Lynn and Todd are cool. I moved before they opened the first gym there.

GAME46- THATS ABOUT 90MINS FROM ME...INTERESTING ...

CHRIS

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner