over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding 15 years, never seen my abs

that's tracking them. if I ask you any given day how many grans of fat or carbs if you say I don't count them but its under 20....guess what you are tracking them.
i couldnt tell you! see the post above. no bullshitting bro!

bro,

i honestly couldnt tell you how much fat, protein or carbs are in anything you ask. a potato, cup of rice, bowl of ice cream, can of beer etc. if you threw out a number of any measure i couldnt tell you if it was too high or too low of an amount of carbs or fats to consume in a day. the only thing i know is i should eat at least a gram of protein for each pound of mass i hold. you know what? i couldnt tell you how many grams of protein are in an egg, a chicken breast or a steak or haw many grams i eat every day! i truly dont know. i just eat what i think makes sense.

The only thing i consume regularly (3/day) and know the protein content is my protein powder. 1 immediately at wake up, one mid morning (between breakfast and lunch) and one post workout.

my current stats are

5'7"

185-190lbs

10% bodyfat give or take

Hmm that's weird you've totally disregarded information that has been literally shoved down your throat, do you think if you did and manage those important numbers you could see better gains and optimize your physique at the best of your ability?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i couldnt tell you! see the post above. no bullshitting bro!

Nobody is astonished like it's impossible, we are astonished(if astonished) at how foolish that is. Why wouldn't you want to perfect things, or just atleast know what your macros looked like when you thought you looked your best, I'm guessing you don't care to compete in bodybuilding

Nobody is astonished like it's impossible, we are astonished(if astonished) at how foolish that is. Why wouldn't you want to perfect things, or just atleast know what your macros looked like when you thought you looked your best, I'm guessing you don't care to compete in bodybuilding

bingo! i dont compete in bodybuilding. im not a self claimed "bodybuilder" like many guys on the boards. i lift to look good and be strong. its working out VERY well for me too!
i cant imagine what would happen if i took this seriously and actually followed a serious meal plan and did a real show prep.
im currently finishing a summer cut contest on another board. you know what i did to cut?
added cardio, stopped squatting 2x's/week and no sweets mon-thurs. ive even cheated on that (sweets).
heres where i started just under 3 months ago at 200lbs...
**broken link removed**
this is an update 1 month out 185+/-
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

obviously im even leaner and more vascular now. final pics will be taken on the 1st of june.

I am officially ejecting from this thread.

If you cant see your abs and you want to you eat to much. WOW earth shattering.

I do "flex" dieting, yet I track EVERY single macro through myfitnesspal. I have set macros I hit daily. The problem is, I do not think you stuck to a set of macros long enough to really see whether it worked or not. I've never understood the less then 100% approach. If you truly want to achieve a goal, such as abs, why wouldn't you be tracking every macro? why wouldn't you be as efficient with your time as possible?

That's the problem with this activity.... you'll have three guys with amazing physiques and they will all give you contradictory advice. In this thread alone people are giving completely polar opposite advice, yet most of you look pretty damn good regardless of which way you are skinning the cat.

That's why I was more curious about any strange hormonal issue from years of low test which could have been the culprit. If we get into diet and training methodology it's like arguing about religion and politics, someone will always say you are doing it wrong.

what I find interesting . . .

Most who work out with weights can tell you exactly how much they weigh,
what their measurements are, their exact workout routine including sets,
reps, and weight (maximums too) but if you ask them how many grams of
p rotein, fat, and carbohydrates intake and caloric expenditure is and what
their macros are; many (most?) seem to come up short of an exact answer.

As for me, I can’t tell you any of the above except that I can’t button the waist
on the pants I once wore a year ago. Not good. But I know what to do to fix it,
but knowing what to do and doing it are two entirely different things.

To the OP . . . there is a tremendous amount of meaningful, useful advice here
but the bottom line is that if you have problems with interpretation,
understanding and or execution, I would hire one of the many excellent trainer’s
that are members of this board.

Last edited:
Little Slice was nice and sugar coated the obvious;)

You don't want to see your abs, you want other people to see your abs. If you have dieted and worked out and what you've done hasn't worked, then go further. Work harder and get stricter with your diet, don't be lazy, if you want to see your bricks, nobody is going to do it for you.

Point A:HARD FUCKING WORK/DIET gets you to------------>Point B(seeing your abs). Problem solved, you can thank me by buying something from a board sponsor...

Also, WIZIM is left handed:eek:

That's the problem with this activity.... you'll have three guys with amazing physiques and they will all give you contradictory advice. In this thread alone people are giving completely polar opposite advice, yet most of you look pretty damn good regardless of which way you are skinning the cat.

That's why I was more curious about any strange hormonal issue from years of low test which could have been the culprit. If we get into diet and training methodology it's like arguing about religion and politics, someone will always say you are doing it wrong.

Well, I wanna know more about this cat and the greater mysteries of the universe, such as "strange hormonal issues."

So, according to quantum physics, you put the cat through a wood chipper that leads to a box, then the cat is both dead and the cat is alive. Next you look into the box, and the cat is probably dead. Once you observe the cat, you force it to take a definite state.

Now, I suppose there was some lesson to be learned in that rambling, and it had something to do with observation and definition, but no, obviously there's nothing to learn here.

So I suppose that you take your TRT and work on the diet a lil bit, then we can move on to the next episode of Unsolved Mysteries.

bingo! i dont compete in bodybuilding. im not a self claimed "bodybuilder" like many guys on the boards. i lift to look good and be strong. its working out VERY well for me too!

i cant imagine what would happen if i took this seriously and actually followed a serious meal plan and did a real show prep.

im currently finishing a summer cut contest on another board. you know what i did to cut?

added cardio, stopped squatting 2x's/week and no sweets mon-thurs. ive even cheated on that (sweets).

heres where i started just under 3 months ago at 200lbs...

**broken link removed**

this is an update 1 month out 185+/-

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

obviously im even leaner and more vascular now. final pics will be taken on the 1st of june.

Dang pretty good bud

I am officially ejecting from this thread.

If you cant see your abs and you want to you eat to much. WOW earth shattering.

I'm out of here too, this is a foolish thread, it wasn't at first but now the OP really doesn't seem to know much or wanna learn much

me too and i apologize for derailing the thread. i dont think my style of diet is going to be good for the op.

I don't think you understand reverse dieting but, thats another topic. Your body composition can be dependent on the balance between your macros, how hard you're training and most importantly are you tracking your food accurately

Well I'm thinking that 3400 cals is too many calories if the op can't see his abs. My height and weight are bigger than the op's and I am very lean and 3400 calories and largely hinder my ability to see my abs.

Used to think I had "thick skin" as well until I realized I didn't need as many calories as most suggest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131