over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding coach

mikelee12790

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this thread has to be a repeat but if yall could be kind enough to help a good friend of mine needs a good coach he has used Shelby in the past and a few others he's around 6"2 and about 275 lbs under 12% bf around 40 yrs old thank you

I would have recommended Shelby.

His show is 7 months away but he wants to add more size before

Shelby and i don't know if John Meadows ,if so he is great!
Maybe Queefer cause i think he has a thread about clients over 6ft clients?

Shelby was good to him he's a great coach one of the best but he just wants to test the waters

Check pm

Thank you for the pm I will tell him and I'm sure he will get some advise no matter what or who he chooses to go with thanks again !

Shelby is the guy who preps w/out diuretics the last 10 days, yes?

Who cares?

Shelby is the guy who brings people shredded every time, including himself. Should the method used to achieve it really matter?

Yes, it matters.

Hey Doc...

I understand you're very proud of your diuretic knowledge, just as I understand you were friends with a few top pros or whatever some 30 years ago...

But there are many ways of achieving results in this sport or anywhere else in life.

And unless a coach is putting someone's life in risk, why would their methods matter if the judges will simply score the final product?

Shelby is a pro himself and has brought people in unbelievable shape for many times over many years. There are countless pics to prove it.

Care to show pics of you and your clients?

Queefer (He advertises for taller guys 6ft plus as his specialty), John Medows (Moutain Dog Training excellent for your situation), & Shelby (He has his IFBB Pro card). This is in no particular order. They are all excellent trainers and are sponsors here. So support the guys who support PM.

Last edited:
I see that you need more kindness love, and tolerance:)

Hey Doc...

I understand you're very proud of your diuretic knowledge, just as I understand you were friends with a few top pros or whatever some 30 years ago...

But there are many ways of achieving results in this sport or anywhere else in life.

And unless a coach is putting someone's life in risk, why would their methods matter if the judges will simply score the final product?

Shelby is a pro himself and has brought people in unbelievable shape for many times over many years. There are countless pics to prove it.

Care to show pics of you and your clients?

Shelby is awesome and I think JM has a waiting list of about 6 weeks. Not sure but I think so.

As far as coaches go, Shelby is going to keep his clients the healthiest, as healthy as you can be in this sport.
Especially compared to some of the so called coahces who suck and just give their clients tons of clen, t3, and DNP to get them in shape.

I recommend scooby prep Jason Theobald

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as coaches go, Shelby is going to keep his clients the healthiest, as healthy as you can be in this sport.
Especially compared to some of the so called coahces who suck and just give their clients tons of clen, t3, and DNP to get them in shape.

Wait just a minute!!!!!!!!! You mean that's NOT what you're supposed to be doing??? hahahaha

Shelby and JM would be my two recommendations. They have shared soooooo much knowledge on this board for free it's pretty ridiculous. I talked to John via email a while back and his answers were not one or two liners, and no, I wasn't working with him. Just asking him some diet questions. I felt like I should be paying him as he was taking time to answer my questions for free and I didn't want to be "mooching". He said he was just happy to help. I've NEVER heard anything derogatory, or even really negative from either of them. No posts with F bombs galore, I like that. I wish I wasn't broke haha, I'd love to work with both of them :(

Heck, do that! I think, don't quote me on this, but I think if you work with both of them together you can get a discount on each ones service :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131