over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding coaching and the law

Michelle Carter got sentenced to 15 months in prison, but will remain free during the appeals process

I personally don't agree with the sentence at all.

the girl is clearly a crazy bitch, but IMO, shouldn't be put behind bars.

I don't know man. The poor boy was filling his car full of exhaust and hopped out. She told him to get back into the car and he did. I feel she got off easy.

how did she get off easy?

I guess I'm kind of torn. She didn't pull a trigger but convinced a person to pull the trigger. I guess if my daughter killed herself on the suggestion of her ex-boyfriend I would really want the ex-boyfriend to be punished in some way.

I guess I'm kind of torn. She didn't pull a trigger but convinced a person to pull the trigger. I guess if my daughter killed herself on the suggestion of her ex-boyfriend I would really want the ex-boyfriend to be punished in some way.

no doubt, but that's thinking with emotion, not reason

what she did was wrong, but not illegal. I would like to think that a man can be held responsible for his own actions.

no doubt, but that's thinking with emotion, not reason

what she did was wrong, but not illegal. I would like to think that a man can be held responsible for his own actions.

Your right, it wasn't illegal. Just really really shitty. I'm sure she will have this over her head for the rest of her life.

Michelle Carter got sentenced to 15 months in prison, but will remain free during the appeals process

I personally don't agree with the sentence at all.

the girl is clearly a crazy bitch, but IMO, shouldn't be put behind bars.

Yeah that was a crazy case. She's psychotic and should be behind bars. I don't agree with the sentence either.

Should be longer.

So, help me understand this...

Some bodybuilder dies from, let's say, a hypo shock. Police and/or family members find an email or message from a bodybuilding coach saying "take 20iu of insulin before each meal, this amount of tren, that amount of DNP..." or something like that.

How's the liability on these things? Is there a waiver that the athlete agrees to before working with someone? Is this waiver lawful or valid?
it depends​ Allex wjat country you are referring to.as it differs.

for example :- some of the stuff mentioned in this thread doesn't apply in UK. sounds to me its a American thing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

for example :- some of the stuff mentioned in this thread doesn't apply in UK. sounds to me its a American thing.

Indeed, the U.K. Is cucked beyond belief

I don't know man. The poor boy was filling his car full of exhaust and hopped out. She told him to get back into the car and he did. I feel she got off easy.

As evil as she is...and as much as I would like to see her in prison, that is a slippery slope I don't want this country going down. Could you imagine if everyone who gave poor advice was lawfully allowed to be prosecuted?

"If someone told you to jump of a bridge..."

No matter how horrible someone's recommendations/commands are, it is ultimately individual's choice to jump off the bridge...or not. Same with this boy. He CHOSE to get back in the car.

People shouldn't be imprisoned because of evil "intentions"...only wicked acts.

Last edited:
As evil as she is...and as much as I would like to see her in prison, that is a slippery slope I don't want this country going down. Could you imagine if everyone who gave poor advice was lawfully allowed to be prosecuted?

"If someone told you to jump of a bridge..."

No matter how horrible someone's recommendations/commands are, it is ultimately individual's choice to jump off the bridge...or not. Same with this boy. He CHOSE to get back in the car.

People shouldn't be imprisoned because of evil "intentions"...only wicked acts.

And that girl´s act was as wicked as can be, she pulled the trigger verbally, taking advantage of someone who was clearly not in control of his acts and extremely weak from a mental and emotional standpoint. She didn´t try to save his life she wanted him to die, people like that have no place in society and a psiachiatric ward is all they should see.

Thats nuts. In the states, if you sign a contract it is held in court as legitimate unless you can prove you were forced to sign the contract or you were not of sound mind at that time.

It scares me traveling abroad with different laws in different countries.

This weirds me out big time.

Doesn't the law come first? Say you're caught having sex with a 12 year old and you show the cops a contract signed by her parents. Are you off the hook?

Or someone wants to die and you shoot them. You show the judge a contract between you and the person you killed and you're free to go?

Wouldn't the same thing apply to a client signing a contract with a trainer that's not certified to prescribe exercises, diets or drug protocols?

Help me understand because this is a tough one.

I guess whatever you know helps the discussion.

This weirds me out big time.

Doesn't the law come first? Say you're caught having sex with a 12 year old and you show the cops a contract signed by her parents. Are you off the hook?

Or someone wants to die and you shoot them. You show the judge a contract between you and the person you killed and you're free to go?

Wouldn't the same thing apply to a client signing a contract with a trainer that's not certified to prescribe exercises, diets or drug protocols?

Help me understand because this is a tough one.

There are limits...LS can comment in a more technical manner.

Signing contracts is not a way to unequivocally skirt the law but it does allow protections to be put in place in many circumstances.

your example is a good one. You can't be a 30 year old and have a 12 year old sign a contract it is ok to bang and show that to a judge...you will go to prison.

Indeed, the U.K. Is cucked beyond belief
what did the UK do to be associated with this dumb American word lol Anything to do with trump is straight brain damage.

What the fuck do you know about UK personal training and nutrition courses and who can write what diet plans, what laws and insurance PT's have etc ?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws