over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding coaching and the law

The law seems crazy these days. I think there was a girl that lost her case, she was being tried for a crime because she told a boy to commit suicide and he did. They had the text messages or something. Either she lost the case and is going to prison or she is in the fight of her life. There was another similar case too.

I know what case you are referencing and she is a pile of shit human being.

She did not tell the boy....She manipulated the venerable boy. She was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and got 15 months - the poor boys family got life!

Look up the case and read the text messages.

What about the steroid source, should they be held accountable?

also....we have something here in the "STATES"....called
"THE FIRST AMENDMENT".....:lightbulb:

And that girl´s act was as wicked as can be, she pulled the trigger verbally, hyperbole taking advantage of someone who was clearly not in control of his acts he was in control and extremely weak from a mental and emotional standpoint. She didn´t try to save his life she wanted him to die, not a crime people like that have no place in society and a psiachiatric ward is all they should see. if society locked up every crazy woman, there would be hardly any women :D

what did the UK do to be associated with this dumb American word lol Anything to do with trump is straight brain damage.

I could go on into some really ugly topics, but i'll just leave it at you guys not having free speech or the right to defend yourselves with deadly force.

women getting away scott free with crazy crimes, and men getting thrown in jail for 'politically incorrect' tweets

She did not tell the boy....She manipulated the venerable boy. She was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and got 15 months - the poor boys family got life!

Look up the case and read the text messages.

no, she told him..

wtf is wrong with you people.. wanting people to go to prison because of something they said?

are you guys like...Swedish.. or something?

again....we have the 1st amendment....

but I get if she MEANT to cause harm....it would be a legal issue....

she will definitely will have a civil suit against her....
if not already....and be fucked for life on that..

You don't have the concept of "misconduct, recklessness, neglect" in US law or whatever country you're posting from?

The words could be different, but I'm hoping you'll understand what I'm saying.

Indeed, the U.K. Is cucked beyond belief

Well, they did vote to leave the EU. It seems as if things are turning better there soon. Only time will tell.

If the person was a doctor or professional then there could be a liability issue...

Listening to someone who tells you to shoot yourself is still suicide not murder. Same with this topic..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

what did the UK do to be associated with this dumb American word lol Anything to do with trump is straight brain damage.

What the fuck do you know about UK personal training and nutrition courses and who can write what diet plans, what laws and insurance PT's have etc ?

**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I think LS is just saying that he THANKS GOD he lives in the United States and not in that silly ass UK where they still have a king and queen - and the cops are aren't allowed to carry firearms - AND they have these insane "no go zones"

Lets face it - 1776 happened for a reason - :D

This weirds me out big time.

Doesn't the law come first? Say you're caught having sex with a 12 year old and you show the cops a contract signed by her parents. Are you off the hook?

Or someone wants to die and you shoot them. You show the judge a contract between you and the person you killed and you're free to go?

Wouldn't the same thing apply to a client signing a contract with a trainer that's not certified to prescribe exercises, diets or drug protocols?

Help me understand because this is a tough one.

A contract protects against liability or being sued for money. It doesn't protect you from breaking the law. You're cracking me up over here. Sorry to confuse you. You must think America is crazy.

My example as a trainer with the contract our clients signed protected me and the company from being liable or vulnerable for being sued from money. I said the contract said I could intentionally try to harm you and you are waiving your right to sue. If I assaulted a person I broke the law and nothing protects against that. I could go to jail but the victim couldn't sue for damages, losses or anything in the contract they waived the right for.

A contract protects against liability or being sued for money. It doesn't protect you from breaking the law. You're cracking me up over here. Sorry to confuse you. You must think America is crazy.

We all do, buddy.

My example as a trainer with the contract our clients signed protected me and the company from being liable or vulnerable for being sued from money. I said the contract said I could intentionally try to harm you and you are waiving your right to sue. If I assaulted a person I broke the law and nothing protects against that. I could go to jail but the victim couldn't sue for damages, losses or anything in the contract they waived the right for.

Well, isn't a coach or guru breaking the law when he puts you on a diet or drug regimen?

Tennys post #9 is good. If I hired TMT to train me and Fenny told me to go Jump off a Bridge because it could make me Stronger or lose weight and I do and Die isn't that just me being a dumb ass by doing it. No hating towards Tenny just an example, maybe something he might say but he wouldn't be liable if I did it.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

plus....a judge would need proof (without a doubt) that "someone"
was following a certain "SUGGESTION"....

example....

you suggest 10iu...and someone takes 100iu.....whos fault is that

what crime is being done..???

And how do you prove how MUCH they are actually taking?

You suggest 500 mgs, they take 2500 mgs, How the fuck is the judge supposed to know how much he took?

Very grey area. People willing to burn the candle brighter will do it regardless of guidance.

So, help me understand this...

Some bodybuilder dies from, let's say, a hypo shock. Police and/or family members find an email or message from a bodybuilding coach saying "take 20iu of insulin before each meal, this amount of tren, that amount of DNP..." or something like that.

How's the liability on these things? Is there a waiver that the athlete agrees to before working with someone? Is this waiver lawful or valid?

Hypothetically, there is a valid legal concern if that is the case.

I didn't want to post this in the thread about Dallas passing because scared it was disrespectful. But isn't there kind of a belief that a lot of Chad Nichols guys kind of seem to have a lot of health problems later on. I know in a Ron Partlow interview he said the worst he ever felt was working with Chad Nichols who had him up to 330. Sorry haven't had a chance to read through a whole thread and apologize if bringing up is just too out of left field and will delete if comes across in bad taste at all

Tennys post #9 is good. If I hired TMT to train me and Fenny told me to go Jump off a Bridge because it could make me Stronger or lose weight and I do and Die isn't that just me being a dumb ass by doing it. No hating towards Tenny just an example, maybe something he might say but he wouldn't be liable if I did it.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

na....we don't do bridges.....

we like 5th floors...

It depends on the details. And how much you pay for a lawyer. If your an mentally able adult with an atleast normal I.Q. you make decisions and if you allow youself to make bad ones regardless if you swayed by someone else it is still you who should be held responsible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws