over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding division!

Bcali909

Newbies
If you could have a choice on how many division there could be,what would it be. Mine would be
Mens Bodybuilding
Mens Classic physics
Mens 212
Women's fitness.

I can't stand mens physics and how they pose. They need to change that.

Women's bikini = waste of time

womens bikini = too many entries and show takes FOREVER
ORprob same prob w mens physique.... too many competitors
but also good more people can compete and MAYBE our sport gets lil more popular...
OR most likely bbing gets replaced by these more metro friendly categories....
explaining to my wife what wellness category is was... weird... lol.
always felt this sport/endevour was about NOT looking anywhere near normal.
i dunno im hiiigh
-F

womens bikini = too many entries and show takes FOREVER
ORprob same prob w mens physique.... too many competitors
but also good more people can compete and MAYBE our sport gets lil more popular...
OR most likely bbing gets replaced by these more metro friendly categories....
explaining to my wife what wellness category is was... weird... lol.
always felt this sport/endevour was about NOT looking anywhere near normal.
i dunno im hiiigh
-F

Wellness seems more or less to be, "we don't care about conditioning, just as long as you have a nice ass"

Still waiting on the DadBod division

I could care less about the classes , I just wish they would stay consistent with what the judges are looking for.

Since the whole COVID shit I have noticed that every show I've been two split the show up with a women's group , then an intermission followed by the guys and all but one of them allowed you to buy a ticket for one or the other (or both) this was an effort to reduce the crowd size for people having to sit through all the females just to watch the guys.
This was nice and saved alot of time for those not wanting 5o.watch both.

I dislike pre-judging. Well, I prefer the format of pre-judging just wish that were the night show. If you have a qualifier like the Olympia, why do you need 2 days? Imagine how big, full, dry, etc everyone would be if they only had one shot to nail it?

One less variable. Peak once. Best wins.

This probably won’t go over to well..but get rid of men’s open division entirely if you want the venue to grow.

The general consumer will be much more interested in a guy looking like bumstead vs rami..

bodybuilding only worries about it’s niche fans..not a general audience.

When I saw a few pictures of CBum and Ramy standing next to each other, I think CBum looks better. I prefer his look over Ramys any day. That being said, Classic, Bikini and Physique looks more appealing to the masses. My gripe with Physique, it is more of an upper body show and shouldn't be names physique without legs. My gripe with Bikini is I can show you 1000s of girls in Romania who look like that with little or no workout experience. It should be more a beauty pageant, more then anything. That being said, I like classic best for men and a toss up for women.

When I saw a few pictures of CBum and Ramy standing next to each other, I think CBum looks better. I prefer his look over Ramys any day.

This is not really a novelty, the majority preferred Zane or Nubret over Arnold and Franco, Labrada over Haney, Ray or Levrone over Yates, Flex or Cormier over Coleman, Melvin, Victor or Dexter over Jay, Rhoden or Cedric over Heath.

Rhoden and Curry have probably been the physiques that fans would love the most, in and out of sport, paradoxically, these types of men do not establish a reign as champions.

I’d get rid of everything and have a men’s division am and pro and women’s am and pro. No weight classes no physique, fitness, etc. Then you’d actually get the best in the world winning. Like a lot of guys said CBum looks better than Ramy so why not have them stand on the same stage? Guys wouldn’t necessarily have to chase a certain look just their best look.
I’m not a fan of Zane or Arnold, loved Mentzers look though, but at one time they all competed against each other.

I’d get rid of everything and have a men’s division am and pro and women’s am and pro. No weight classes no physique, fitness, etc. Then you’d actually get the best in the world winning. Like a lot of guys said CBum looks better than Ramy so why not have them stand on the same stage? Guys wouldn’t necessarily have to chase a certain look just their best look.
I’m not a fan of Zane or Arnold, loved Mentzers look though, but at one time they all competed against each other.

Because Bodybuilding comes down to one thing, money. You pick a certain look and those who like the other look will go away. The more divisions, the more diverse fans and revenue stream.

with that biz plan u would be giving up A LOT of $$$$$$$$$
-F

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner