over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding & fitness website/forums likes and dislikes

kandaandm

Registered
What are your favorite pages and topics of some of your Bodybuilding as well as fitness websites? Is there anything you could do without on these sites as well?

Dislikes: Kids and "bro".

Dislike..........the mother fuckers that bring up old threads to add stupid ass two word responses to get to 50 posts............I honestly don't know why I let it get to me..........but it does!

What are your favorite pages and topics of some of your Bodybuilding as well as fitness websites? Is there anything you could do without on these sites as well?

Sounds like you're thinking of starting your own forum.

I am always interested in health threads (to no one's surprise) and also about how to use drugs/peptides as healthily as possible.

Also, call me crazy but I enjoy hearing about pros/top amateur drug stacks even though people always complain about them.

I like how most people who post all just want to improve themselves and have a passion for training, nutrition and bodybuilding. Lots of very liked minded people and the possibility to make good friends.

The thing I dislike the most is when guys lie about doses etc. No one can learn if you lie about what you are doing. I can understand why some have to do it but most who do it are just bullshitters.

If anyone wanted to start a forum here is pretty much the perfect model to go from. Keep it fairly simple but still have different areas/forums for different subjects. I find other forums have too many sections and it overcomplicates things.

As Nothuman mentiioned I like reading threads geared towards health. I also like to see no bullshit threads from guys going for it without fear of others preaching to them what they should and shouldn't be doing. Just a bit of everything to broaden my knowledge and keep me entertained.

Good one Race picks!
It's always great to share knowledge and experiences but too many punks belong to most forums. Everyone here sees it every day. This use to be a select group and family oriented site, but it's gone down hill... I personally like it the most when someone pledurizes some book or website. The least you could do is add your own experience to the data input!!

some of the things i don't like in a forum are when members like luckyone congratulates a Featured Member of the Month over a year later and then Bio won't kick him off the board for life. i guess that's just lucky.

Congratulations homonunculus, June Featured Member! - Page 3 - Professional Muscle (Vietnamese)

also if i had my own forum first two weeks of the month we would show frontal of Featured Member of Month then last two weeks of the month turn picture over to show Featured rear lat spread.

Last edited:
I am always interested in health threads (to no one's surprise) and also about how to use drugs/peptides as healthily as possible.

Also, call me crazy but I enjoy hearing about pros/top amateur drug stacks even though people always complain about them.
True story.

I like it when nootropics and brain enhancement gets discussed over here. That's another big interest of mine.

The old Mind and Muscle board was awesome about 10 years ago until the really smart people left.

I like the info, the gossip and the bullshit.

Dislike liars and scammers.

I like how most people who post all just want to improve themselves and have a passion for training, nutrition and bodybuilding. Lots of very liked minded people and the possibility to make good friends.

The thing I dislike the most is when guys lie about doses etc. No one can learn if you lie about what you are doing. I can understand why some have to do it but most who do it are just bullshitters.

If anyone wanted to start a forum here is pretty much the perfect model to go from. Keep it fairly simple but still have different areas/forums for different subjects. I find other forums have too many sections and it overcomplicates things.

As Nothuman mentiioned I like reading threads geared towards health. I also like to see no bullshit threads from guys going for it without fear of others preaching to them what they should and shouldn't be doing. Just a bit of everything to broaden my knowledge and keep me entertained.

Agree, too many sections is no good. Separate gear forum, separate training forum, general discussion, etc. etc. too much.

Steroidal.com has to be my favourite website... Full of high quality steroid and bodybuilding information. :)

people that join to ask 1 question, and then once they have their answer never log back in and contribute anything else

people that join to ask 1 question, and then once they have their answer never log back in and contribute anything else

OH, how true. I've done so many searches for different problems I have had with my cars and bikes. I'm very thankful for the response of the committed people, only to see the person who got an answer, never post again, no "thank you, that was the problem, it's fixed." Nothing.

hey what have you heard about me?

I heard you take so much metformin you can't even swallow all the tabs so have to take the rest anally.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131