over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding in Iran

He looks like a bronze trophy you'd win in a bodybuilding contest lol

You've got some really awesome physiques coming out of the middle east. Wonder what they do differently, or is that just the genetic crop?

He looks like a bronze trophy you'd win in a bodybuilding contest lol

You've got some really awesome physiques coming out of the middle east. Wonder what they do differently, or is that just the genetic crop?

Many people seeking glory through these sports that in our countries are minority or despised, gobernment support, genetics, hard mens with incredible work etic, and access to good quality material, and legal.

Many people seeking glory through these sports that in our countries are minority or despised, gobernment support, genetics, hard mens with incredible work etic, and access to good quality material, and legal.

Go where the money is and exploit your genetics...

Same in the states, except guys are obviously going for sports like football, basketball, baseball, etc...

Seems bodybuilding is quite popular in these countries. Hadi, Ramy are treated like Tom Brady and fuckin I dunno whomever other big sports star lol

Much Obliged b-boy. I really appreciate it.

I've never performed Sumo deadlifts. I can perceive how they would target the adductors. I will have to try these.
I love sumo deadlifts. I did those exclusively and could move a lot more weight doing those rather than standard deads. My legs had decent adductors but my quads werent so great. I also liked doing wide stanced squats. They used to call the real wide ones "duck squats".

I love sumo deadlifts. I did those exclusively and could move a lot more weight doing those rather than standard deads. My legs had decent adductors but my quads werent so great. I also liked doing wide stanced squats. They used to call the real wide ones "duck squats".
Thanks for your input maldorf... Much appreciated.

I read long time ago how it is done in Iran - in shortcut. When you are newbie somebody take care of you. For one year you build base naturally. Then is 1 ampoule of test.(I can mixed orders but you will get the point.) then is 1 test plus low hgh, then 2 amps of test and more hgh, then anadrol. I don't remember rest. But yes they progress very very fast in terms of gear-no this 10 years natural stuff.

I honestly don't give two shits what they do in Iran, it's not going to make me look like him.

They eat all home made food , tons of meat and rice
Caviar and safran by the pallet
No fast food
Very heavy training
Most have athletic background from very young age usually wrestling , weigjtlifting or taekwondo
They are proud of the sport
You walk there jacked you have respect from everyone
Support from goverment
Hard workers that do anything to succeed
Pharma everything except tren mast and eq

I have been in teheran 4 times

There is definitely something to be said about the generally good genetics of Iranians which is a big reason why they have very impressive wrestlers..etc. Strength and muscularity seem slightly more common or attainable for whatever reason. I am half Iranian myself.

No fast food
Very heavy training
Most have athletic background from very young age usually wrestling , weigjtlifting or taekwondo
Support from goverment

Really? How was Tehran?

I wrestled some guys from Iran at an event and they were total assholes, I never gave into the notion that they all hated Americans I always thought it was propaganda but I was sure proven wrong. Especially rude considering that they were here in the USA for an event, we were their hosts and acted like that....sure as heck didn't get the guest treatment in return. By the end of their trip we wanted nothing to do with them, at one point even our coach and some other authorities there got into it with their coach because it was blatant that they were trying to injure us and show us up, just in basic drills when we were going half speed because they weren't better than us and couldn't do it in a match. It was ridiculous and incredibly frustrating because we were given strict orders from the higher ups not to engage or retaliate otherwise they would be sending guys home for it. In the heat of it my coach pointed to me and said that my parents were originally Christians from Iraq and my uncles had slaughtered countless of Iranians in the war, which they did, it was something I brought up in jest before they came joking that "hey they might not like me", never thought in a million years it would be brought up! Definitely an interesting moment to be in, this was nearly 20 years ago amateur wrestling was really really political beyond even just that incident, I stopped doing it after freshmen year in college because of it but that's a whole other story.

Regardless, I'm not looking for political arguments or even saying anything bad about Iranian bodybuilders at all but I bring that up because I'm curious how the Iranians feel about Americans now.....again my experience was around 20 years ago. As in being here on our stages competing with us and being treated like gods for it. Are the athletes still pompous assholes or has that changed and how are they received generally?

If this is too political my apologies mods please just delete it, I've refrained from posting it for that reason but it's something in regards to bodybuilding and I'm just curious.....

I wrestled some guys from Iran at an event and they were total assholes, I never gave into the notion that they all hated Americans I always thought it was propaganda but I was sure proven wrong. Especially rude considering that they were here in the USA for an event, we were their hosts and acted like that....sure as heck didn't get the guest treatment in return. By the end of their trip we wanted nothing to do with them, at one point even our coach and some other authorities there got into it with their coach because it was blatant that they were trying to injure us and show us up, just in basic drills when we were going half speed because they weren't better than us and couldn't do it in a match. It was ridiculous and incredibly frustrating because we were given strict orders from the higher ups not to engage or retaliate otherwise they would be sending guys home for it. In the heat of it my coach pointed to me and said that my parents were originally Christians from Iraq and my uncles had slaughtered countless of Iranians in the war, which they did, it was something I brought up in jest before they came joking that "hey they might not like me", never thought in a million years it would be brought up! Definitely an interesting moment to be in, this was nearly 20 years ago amateur wrestling was really really political beyond even just that incident, I stopped doing it after freshmen year in college because of it but that's a whole other story.

Regardless, I'm not looking for political arguments or even saying anything bad about Iranian bodybuilders at all but I bring that up because I'm curious how the Iranians feel about Americans now.....again my experience was around 20 years ago. As in being here on our stages competing with us and being treated like gods for it. Are the athletes still pompous assholes or has that changed and how are they received generally?

If this is too political my apologies mods please just delete it, I've refrained from posting it for that reason but it's something in regards to bodybuilding and I'm just curious.....
You shared your experience bro- nothing political at all about it. Not surprised it was like that 20 years ago but maybe things are different now. Who knows.

Regarding support from government and society, supposedly Hadi posted something cryptic people interpreted as him leaving Iran due to lack of support.
Maybe madg can take a look at his IG and say what he thinks.

I honestly don't give two shits what they do in Iran, it's not going to make me look like him.

I know, just plain old intellectual curiosity, I suppose

When I see so many great bodybuilders come from a certain part of the world, I get curious if they're doing anything different. One thing I've noticed in middle eastern bodybuilders (maybe not this particular case) is their damn midsections are usually phenomenal! They typically have small joints, also, which often means their muscle bellies are ideal for bodybuilding

I'd love to see the usual diet of your middle eastern bodybuilder, including local ingredients, just to satisfy my own curiosity

No fast food
Very heavy training
Support from goverment

Not to sidetrack the thread, but how are the ladies there? Not many Persians were I live but their boyfriends and husbands are always crazy jealous types. I know it's a very alpha culture so most likely the same over there but I figured I'd ask.

Regarding support from government and society, supposedly Hadi posted something cryptic people interpreted as him leaving Iran due to lack of support.
Maybe madg can take a look at his IG and say what he thinks.

It was all a misunderstanding, some drama without depth.

But government support only happens while they are amateurs and carry medals for the country, that's why so many guys in many countries have not accepted the pro card. They made more money being amateurs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws