over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding Relationships

Yep, saw the classic shaming tactics coming. I'm very particular about the way I want my place cleaned and food cooked so even if a bitch wanted to do it for me, I'd still rather do it myself.

To be honest, I envy gays. They see women for what they really are because they have no reason to put the pussy on a pedestal. Their true nature becomes unveiled when you take an objective perspective.

Just go back to your "happy wife, happy life" philosophy and leave the people who value their independence alone.

I'm the same way.....

"want me to make your eggs for breakfast..????"......"nope.....I got it...
ill make yours....how many you want..???"

:cool:

a bodybuilding relationship can work if a man does not sacrifice his mission for anything.

this essentially requires never signing a providership (marriage) contract with the government, but that's an easy enough thing to avoid doing.

if i had a girl who was into fitness/bodybuilding, i would support her completely.

you don't know females very well do you......

:cool:

that's probably why you've been married as long as you have....
I bet there is a lot.....A LOT of shit the whole family hides from you...
"ok...we wont tell dad" is probably an everyday term in your household.

LOL...which is fine for you....because you'll never know about it...

the world is a different place now.....nobody cares how tough someone is.
matter of fact....the tougher YOU THINK you are everybody else just sees
a GIANT DUMMY....

:)

Was waiting for your Smart Ass too jump In...Took allot longer than I thought.
Not sure were your going with the hide from dad Thing. Being Italian We always speak are minds like it or Not.
For Me being married with children is great. You get to share your Life, day in day out with people you Love. Same with The close friends we have.
Having Memories and making new ones to share with each other is what Lifes about.
Sounds like your the Spoiled Child and will be forever just about you. That's great has long as you don't mind growing old alone with leaving no one to care if your gone or Not
And for the Big Dummy comment, what do you think they think of you!!!!.

a bodybuilding relationship can work if a man does not sacrifice his mission for anything.

this essentially requires never signing a providership (marriage) contract with the government, but that's an easy enough thing to avoid doing.

if i had a girl who was into fitness/bodybuilding, i would support her completely.
I'm married....but my mission in life is being happy, making sure my daughter has any support she needs to be successful and knowing that she can make it WITHOUT a man, and being successful in my career.

All of these I can do with or without my wife. That to me is the key...not basing all your hopes and dreams on another person.

My wife knows how I am. We do great things together, but we're both independent people and friends first. But we are both the same people as before we did marry. She knows I'm not changing anything, and I don't expect nothing less than the same from her.

I think setting unrealistic expectations are the biggest problem in society today. The idea of an ideological marriage has changed from the 60's sitcom era. Plus I think people get married way too soon these days.

They never gave themselves the chance to experience life and see that they can make it on their own if the "right" one never comes along.

Most panic and lock down the first thing they have going that looks to lead that way...or at least they think they do....most of the time settling for something that they actually physically change themselves for thinking it betters their chances....then wonder what went wrong.

My brother is the perfect example....married 3X already. I told him plenty of times to chill and enjoy being single. But it's like he is scared to be alone.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have been in relationships with women that were into fitness and those that weren't. And there has never been an issue with food training etc. They actually like me so seeing me do something that I enjoy is just fine with them. I don't try to change them and the same applies to me. If you want the other person to change then yo probably don't like them near enough, nobodies perfect and that is just part of the territory. Women can have some screwed up agendas some times at least from my perspective. But I know guys are no different, their screwed up way of thinking can just make sense to me since I am a guy. Single is a great life style, never a problem. But a relationship with the right woman can be worth some of the sacrifices that occur.

Another thing I will add...maybe it's different in my area....but I see far more men cheating around on women....and the crazy thing is that the women usually take them back and forgive them thinking it will be different this time.

That happens a lot more around here then the other way around with the woman looking for the next opportunity to "better" herself.

Just my honest opinion as I think there are a lot of threads on here where women are put down quite often.

It goes both ways.

"Flame suit on"!

Another thing I will add...maybe it's different in my area....but I see far more men cheating around on women....and the crazy thing is that the women usually take them back and forgive them thinking it will be different this time.

That happens a lot more around here then the other way around with the woman looking for the next opportunity to "better" herself.

Just my honest opinion as I think there are a lot of threads on here where women are put down quite often.

It goes both ways.

"Flame suit on"!

whatever i say about women that sounds bad - is simply a result of human nature when combined with absolute power that comes from the state.

men would undoubtedly misbehave as well if they were granted absolute power, as absolute power has a tendency to absolutely corrupt the individual.

it's just that women have a tendency to be on the receiving end of this absolute power.

To be fair, you're the one who started the "attacking" tone here.

I can definitely see why it would come off that way, but to play devil's advocate, the thread asked for a general opinion on relationships in relation to this lifestyle in particular. Frankly, even if I wasn't so invested in this hobby I'd still think it's a waste of time and energy; though yeah, I'd definitely have more free time to think about some perceived loneliness that society unrelentingly tells me I should be feeling. :eek:

I'll never personally shoot low blows at another mans wife. She'll be doing enough of that to the guy herself. I'm just offering up my own perspective.

Last edited:
Was waiting for your Smart Ass too jump In...Took allot longer than I thought.
Not sure were your going with the hide from dad Thing. Being Italian We always speak are minds like it or Not.
For Me being married with children is great. You get to share your Life, day in day out with people you Love. Same with The close friends we have.
Having Memories and making new ones to share with each other is what Lifes about.
Sounds like your the Spoiled Child and will be forever just about you. That's great has long as you don't mind growing old alone with leaving no one to care if your gone or Not
And for the Big Dummy comment, what do you think they think of you!!!!.

i don't call people GAY for giving their opinion.....

and believe me, they are all waiting for you to kick....
and you have no idea....sadly.

I forgot who I'm talking Too, Mr. No It All..
Not that I mind but your the Biggest Prick on this Board. All Good, as I'm sure you would be different in Person.
Plus I'm sure you have done a lot more damage too yourself with your lifelong mega doses all too become A Has been Pro...lol
And At least there would be someone at my Funeral!

come on tenny and concreter, lets keep this civil.

Watch this. I know sometimes you feel bad things would happen to someone who hurt your feelings but to wish them that they live an awesome life takes away those bad feelings, and connects you closer to God

please watch, both of you. My Great cousin whos 89 just turned me onto Joyce Myers while I was going through some very difficult emotions.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7un8uug7grc"]How to Forgive and Let Go of Your Past - YouTube[/ame]

i m with a fitness (bikini), it s my best relationship. Same passion, diet, restaurants etc....

I forgot who I'm talking Too, Mr. No It All..
Not that I mind but your the Biggest Prick on this Board. All Good, as I'm sure you would be different in Person.
Plus I'm sure you have done a lot more damage too yourself with your lifelong mega doses all too become A Has been Pro...lol
And At least there would be someone at my Funeral!

must be very frustrating for you that you cant punch someone
through the computer screen huh...??

:D

If a man can't bodybuild while being married to someone who doesn't live the lifestyle, that is the fault of the man...not bodybuilding.

Now, if you're the type of man who devotes all of your time to bodybuilding related activities while spending all of your money on the sport...and you expect your wife to be OK with it, it is not bodybuilding that is the problem. YOU ARE!

On the other hand, if you are the kind of man who goes to the gym 4-5 days per week, eats 5-6 meals per day and gets a solid night's sleep, while ALSO meeting your wife's financial and emotional needs, then it is EASILY possible to be married to someone who is not involved in the sport.

The problem is that too many bodybuilders are immature and have screwed up priorities. They put all their time and effort into bodybuilding BEFORE laying the necessary financial foundation that will allow them to not only bodybuild successfully, but take care of their spouse as well.

It's like the idiot who drops out of college because he wants to pursue bodybuilding "seriously". Sorry, but if someone wants to pursue bodybuilding seriously, the last thing he should be doing is throwing away his financial future.

So, what we have here are a bunch of man-boys whose lives are a complete wreck, who have built nothing other than their bodies with absolutely nothing to show for it aside from maybe a trophy or two...and they expect their girl to be OK with that? Are you frickin' kidding me? Talk about a LOSER...and selfish!

While bodybuilding is in many ways a demanding sport, it is not so consuming that it automatically prevents one from taking care of their wife and children. That is a decision that one makes, not one that is forced on them.

In relationships, rarely is bodybuilding the problem. Most often, it is the bodybuilder himself. He uses bodybuilding as an excuse to be self-centered, selfish, lazy, and immature--all qualities that no well balanced, mature woman wants in a relationship.

Last edited:
Too each his Own. Obviously I don't Live bodybuilding. Sure it takes some time, energy and money to excel but I enjoy it. The pump is addicting! Plus It makes everything more enjoyable. Much better than being fat or skinny.

Maybe I came across wrong in the Fight thread, but I really am the happiest go-lucky guy around. I would much rather laugh than Fight.
I hate getting Mad as I get Real Mad! And for fighting, I'm just Good at fighting so it is enjoyable like any Sport!
In No way would I ever get Mad on opinions from a Board from people I don't even No. That would be childish...

And Its All good Tenny, I enjoy you being A Smartass!!!

And Its All good Tenny, I enjoy you being A Smartass!!!

Cant have Tenny any other way....its part of his charm.... AND is as BRILLIANT as they come..... truth!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws