over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding Relationships

Lol and what gives you that impression? Just cuz we're not bragging about having friends lol, what the hell is going on in that head of yours? Everyone has friends, even Tenny!

I'm going to a party tomorrow with FRIENDS (yes I have them too lol), maybe I should start a fight, post up 8 stories about it, and take 15 pics with my shirt off. Will that impress you big guy?

Be careful bro! Concreter has never lost a fight! He is the toughest guy in the united states! Did you read the fight thread? Everywhere he goes people want pictures with him, he is a legend!! In his own mind! Concreter i had to, some of the stuff you say is beyond ridiculous!! Its like you live in a town with a population of 500 and you havnt left for 20 years lol

Be careful bro! Concreter has never lost a fight! He is the toughest guy in the united states! Did you read the fight thread? Everywhere he goes people want pictures with him, he is a legend!! In his own mind! Concreter i had to, some of the stuff you say is beyond ridiculous!! Its like you live in a town with a population of 500 and you havnt left for 20 years lol

Tell yourself what you need too.
Why would I lie, to impress you? And I am A God amongst Normals or at Least Better Genetically!!! Either Way I Am The Standout Guy In Any Crowd in the burbs Of Chicago..Sorry!
Plus like I said I really never start the Fight but When surrounded by envois Assholes it Happens!
And as Far as friends, I'm glad some of you have them and actually get out and away from counting meals. But others seem like they have time to live on this board and multiple other boards...Better than Video games I guess..lol
Not sure on the Tenny friend Part, I think I would need Proof.
And Rambo, my Short, Furry and not so slim friend. You post more pics of your progress or Not there Of.....But keep Tryin!
DNP is for Losers ...Last resort to fight Poor genetics and/ or lack of Will Power!

Last edited:
Tell yourself what you need too.
Why would I lie, to impress you? And I am A God amongst Normals or at Least Better Genetically!!! Either Way I Am The Standout Guy In Any Crowd in the burbs Of Chicago..Sorry!
Plus like I said I really never start the Fight but When surrounded by envois Assholes it Happens!
And as Far as friends, I'm glad some of you have them and actually get out and away from counting meals. But others seem like they have time to live on this board and multiple other boards...Better than Video games I guess..lol
Not sure on the Tenny friend Part, I think I would need Proof.
And Rambo, my Short, Furry and not so slim friend. You post more pics of your progress or Not there Of.....But keep Tryin!
DNP is for Losers ...Last resort to fight Poor genetics and/ or lack of Will Power!
Yea I took dnp for 5 days, I am actually shocked how well it works. Who are you to talk? You are on everything and the kitchen sink to look like an overroided skinny fried tomato. Please, we see the pics you post. Your friends are fat and pale and then there you are, fried tomato status with your shirt off. Whoop dee doo, your cool amongst your little world of pussies lol.

Say what you want about me, I'm not the one bragging, you are. You think you're a god but we all see a clown. You think your comp ready but realistically, you'd get your feelings hurt on stage.

Concreter is the insecure North Korea of the forum spouting outrageous claims about how strong and terrific everything he does is and making threats about the furry he would unleash on us in person. Any claims to the contrary by us is merely the propaganda of little men hiding behind our computer screens.

In reality we all are wondering how many parasites would have to be removed from the dog if it managed to defect like we suspect it wants to lol

This isn't directed at anyone specific.

Its a message board. A lot of us have been here for years. We learn how the other member's personalities are....to a point anyway with how they convey themselves.....but everybody is different and always will be.

No need for personal attacks from anybody on the board as it tends to escalate things too far in my opinion.

I like all of you guys (no homo), but it doesn't necessarily mean I agree with every post any one certain person makes.

I just ignore and move on. Plus it being a bodybuilding board, I don't have a leg to stand on if I even wanted to personally offend someone.....especially about their appearance.

Constructive criticism is good and can be hard to swallow, but when things get personal I think we are crossing a boundary we shouldn't as people tend to be a lot more nasty when they feel attacked in that manner....and things can sometimes be said in the heat of the moment that can't be taken back.

I wish nothing but the best for all you guys!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yea I took dnp for 5 days, I am actually shocked how well it works. Who are you to talk? You are on everything and the kitchen sink to look like an overroided skinny fried tomato. Please, we see the pics you post. Your friends are fat and pale and then there you are, fried tomato status with your shirt off. Whoop dee doo, your cool amongst your little world of pussies lol.

Say what you want about me, I'm not the one bragging, you are. You think you're a god but we all see a clown. You think your comp ready but realistically, you'd get your feelings hurt on stage.

I'm on 900 test and 300 deca...We all see your posts..Switch from this to that Weekly tryin to be more than you will ever obtain. 6'2"@ 260 and Skinny!!!
Your what ? 5'9" and 200 lbs at best is Squat! But your doing the best you can givin your Genetics. Which are What Italian and German...lol
Say what you want..I live the Life you could only Envy...
As far as Braggin do you really think I need your Approval?
It must just Be were I live with the Millions of people That I am Still always the Best Developed in the Gym - leg size.
We live close enough to Meet...My gym or yours! We could have a nice Face to Face Talk..lol

I thought this Was Professional Muscle were we talked on how and what we do to Obtain our Goals. Sorry if It doesn't fit into your realm of body building.
And being A tough guy who Party's makes Me an Asshole...

Last edited:
Say what you want..I live the Life you could only Envy...

We live close enough to Meet...My gym or yours! We could have a nice Face to Face Talk..lol
QUOTE]

concreter this is the stuff that makes you look like a goon, or a 17 year old kid. at your age this is embarrassing. you know this

It may be Hard to Believe but I only speak the Truth.
Sorry if it is unimaginable in Your World.

You guys Started the Hate...I post a few experiences, which I have untold more and get criticized for it being unbelievable.
I have not told anything untrue....
And I am in no way threatening Rambo, I think opinions may differ if we met.
Maybe a side by side Photo would explain how large I am.. 260 with skinny legs! and Arms I guess also @ 20".
I know to compete at a givin level I would need 270-280 at my height which is unattainable for even my genetics.

Last edited:
Kinda A big Skinny...But Happy Goon!

Attachments

• blarneys.JPG
    blarneys.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I just ignore and move on.

I'm trying to work on this one. It's not easy sometimes. I started putting guys on the ignore list and now most the thread pages I see only have a couple posts and dozens of guys names next to posts I can't see lol.

It wasn't like that in 06,07. I wouldn't have had any need to put anyone on that list back then. I was probably on people's list but not the other way around haha

I've tried long breaks away from the board for perspective but still.

I find myself typing literal rants on people then not posting and that seems to work. Often times I go off and feel like an ass for posting it after. When I delete it instead it's therapeutic. I feel like I get it out of my system and can move on.

I'm no great member to this board and say my fair share of annoying shit. I try to see how I get on people's nerves and TRY to remember all I can control is me.

Maybe that's my New Years resolution. To be better at this. In all things ask myself.. WWJTD!?

What Would Jethro Tull Do!?

Last edited:
Come on Guys!

This kinda stuff is why I barely log on here any more.

Just relax. It's just a board full of all kinds. It's all good!

I learned to just ignore the member's posts from certain people.

F the "last word", F winning a dispute.

We all have one common interest.

Peace Out Guys, it's easier :)

-MT

Hey it's not personal at all. Matter fact I would be happy to meet up and talk and train with any member here, of course no immature bullshit or we would be wasting time.

We are all alpha males in our little worlds so when some guy starts talking shit well fuck you I'm going to talk shit to them too lol. I mean you walk into a room full of guys and say your the alpha, you think everyone is just going to sit there and be yesman pussies, fuck no. They are going to talk shit back.

I actually think concreter wanted someone to bite the way he was talking shit lol.

What Shit was I actually Talking !
This is why I got in so many fights....Everyone wants to be the Big Dog.
Even at 5'9"
Rambo I got no Queefe with you buddy, and I understand your position.

Last edited:
Well like the one I responded to in post #58.

I'm actually 5'5" btw so thanks for the extra 4" lol. We should get together. Smoke a joint, train, and grab a bite to eat.

I always thought you were good guy and still do, but your posts recently have just been off the wall. It's not the story it's how you tell the story. Just be humble bro.

I'm trying to work on this one. It's not easy sometimes. I started putting guys on the ignore list and now most the thread pages I see only have a couple posts and dozens of guys names next to posts I can't see lol.

It wasn't like that in 06,07. I wouldn't have had any need to put anyone on that list back then. I was probably on people's list but not the other way around haha

I've tried long breaks away from the board for perspective but still.

I find myself typing literal rants on people then not posting and that seems to work. Often times I go off and feel like an ass for posting it after. When I delete it instead it's therapeutic. I feel like I get it out of my system and can move on.

I'm no great member to this board and say my fair share of annoying shit. I try to see how I get on people's nerves and TRY to remember all I can control is me.

Maybe that's my New Years resolution. To be better at this. In all things ask myself.. WWJTD!?

What Would Jethro Tull Do!?
I understand. I actually don't have anyone on "ignore".....if I see something I will skim over it and just move on.

Honestly I didn't even know we had that "tool" where you could do that.

But I still wouldn't do it.

In my eyes...everyone's opinion is important to themselves...or they wouldn't take the time to post it.

I try to treat everybody fairly as we all have different thoughts and values that we hold to. Because I may believe one way about something, it doesn't mean it's right....especially when it comes to trivial stuff.

The way I see it, we are all in this together just trying to make it.

Now let's all have a drink and go look at the Ass thread!

Well like the one I responded to in post #58.

I'm actually 5'5" btw so thanks for the extra 4" lol. We should get together. Smoke a joint, train, and grab a bite to eat.

I always thought you were good guy and still do, but your posts recently have just been off the wall. It's not the story it's how you tell the story. Just be humble bro.

I got the Joint, you name the Gym and will find a Buffet!
Just Not on Leg Day!lol
I am somewhat Humble, still tryin to get bigger and fill my skinny Ass out!
And I know I am Not Pretty!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner