over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding Secrecy good or bad?

The question to me isn't do they train hard, but rather do they train 3x harder than many of our members on here? Is most of their size and development just due to the fact that they out work others?

I don't think they train 3 times as hard, but they certainly respond better than other mortals to all the factors necessary to build muscle and burn fat.

I don't think they train 3 times as hard, but they certainly respond better than other mortals to all the factors necessary to build muscle and burn fat.
Right. That is what sets them apart from us other mortals! I would not say that pros lift harder than most amateur bodybuilders, and that the reason they are built so good is mostly because of their hard work. There are plenty of aspiring bodybuilders out there that train just as hard but pale in comparison to the pros.

This is why there is so much secrecy.....because it can be right under your nose and you still call it a secret. I used to be the same way when I was looking for the "secret". I used to dose as high as these crazy cycles you read about. Worst I ever was physically and mentally. Some of you guys refuse to see it for what it is. I'm not saying some guys aren't using a ton because they are. Some are using way less. What more do you want than the actual cycles from the coaches which you now have? How much do you really think a body can absorb without effects? You can lay it out and you still have some who will say "no way possible".

Other things are way more of a factor that's overlooked. If you have to take gobs and gobs of gear to turn pro then what are you going to do to compete as a pro? You're going to have to do way more and if you do then you'll have a short career. If one coach had the magic answer wouldn't every single athlete that person worked with be at the top? For the vast majority it's just not in the cards to be the way these top guys are. I'm one of them. But ramping the gear on up is not going to make me one either. I just do the things I can control like train my butt off, get every meal in every single day, and get good rest for starters. The cycle listed did not get me a pro card....it was FAR less. If I listed it some of you guys would try to get me kicked off the board lol. And before you let your mind go there I turned pro at 260 lbs @ 6'2. That's transparency and that might make me a liar to some....but that's what worked for me.
Where did I say there was a secret? I didn't even say you need to run crazy cycles. To be honest I didn't even finish reading your post after the first paragraph because you are posting a self righteous diatribe that has no relation to what I said.

You went pro on low amounts? Good for you. The ENTIRE point of my post was Milos saying someone is competitive on the open Olympia stage on barely over a gram of gear, nothing more and nothing less so I am not sure where the rest of your post came from.

I personally don't think there is a secret,the problem most bodybuilders have is the secret is out and and cry that people give too much credit to peptides and AAS.

Right. That is what sets them apart from us other mortals! I would not say that pros lift harder than most amateur bodybuilders, and that the reason they are built so good is mostly because of their hard work. There are plenty of aspiring bodybuilders out there that train just as hard but pale in comparison to the pros.

In any area of work or human activity such as sports, mathematics, playing instruments ... there are people with more talent, gift or ability than others. The most talented people will have to work less to get the same results.

But how is hard work measured and how does it compare to others? If a person wants to progress and is passionate about what he does, I am sure that he will work to the maximum of his possibilities.

If you are taking stimulants before training, or pro hormones, maybe you can lift more weights and do more sets than a natty person, and externally it seems like a harder train. But for both of them, internally, what they are doing feels like the best possible effort.

Now, you can always intensify a lifting effort more, add more series, drop set, etc ... but it is not always necessary and the correlation between immense effort and fantastic results does not go hand in hand, after a certain point (the same happens with eating more and more protein or taking more and more grams).

Where did I say there was a secret? I didn't even say you need to run crazy cycles. To be honest I didn't even finish reading your post after the first paragraph because you are posting a self righteous diatribe that has no relation to what I said.

You went pro on low amounts? Good for you. The ENTIRE point of my post was Milos saying someone is competitive on the open Olympia stage on barely over a gram of gear, nothing more and nothing less so I am not sure where the rest of your post came from.

I personally don't think there is a secret,the problem most bodybuilders have is the secret is out and and cry that people give too much credit to peptides and AAS.

This just drives the nail in on my point EXACTLY.

The ENTIRE point of my post was Milos saying someone is competitive on the open Olympia stage on barely over a gram of gear, nothing more and nothing less so I am not sure where the rest of your post came from.

Milos was giving an example and it's still not believed. If you don't think there is a secret then why do you say it's not possible with what he listed? There is either a secret he is not saying or he is lying.

I didn't even say you need to run crazy cycles. To be honest I didn't even finish reading your post after the first paragraph because you are posting a self righteous diatribe that has no relation to what I said.
That is exactly what you said.... What you said is that the cycle Milos gave wouldn't turn anyone pro much less get you on an Olympia stage. I refuted that mindset with proof that it can take far less to turn pro. I also know that cycle can make SOME very competitive on the Olympia stage. Further I tied it in with the original post just in case someone was interested in learning past their own opinions. Not self righteous sir but I do know how dangerous it is to think you need gobs of gear to get anywhere because I once had that opinion as well.

Many guys coming up think the same thing so I'm trying to help them. I'm not "crying" about people giving credit to gear. I'm "crying" over people thinking that cycle isn't good enough to play at the highest level because "they think" it takes more. That's damaging to those coming up behind us and it's showing it's face via the health conditions and mortality of bodybuilders more and more.

Everyone wants to know the "secrets" about the drugs and amounts . drugs are a small fraction compared to genetics and more importantly the mindset to push past your brains off switch , step out of the comfort zone . Intensity and and the will to train on another level are not ingrained in everyone and drugs never make up for that . mind-muscle connection took years for me to develop . I come from a power lifting and combat sports background and I can say with certainty that a small percentile of people have what it takes to push hard and stay dedicated to anything physically grueling . Everyone wants a secret or a recipe to succeed but work ethic is near impossible to teach or give away . 100% to some is someone else's 50%
To reach the upper level in anything.....this is it in a nutshell.

How much do you think Milos actually ran? The 3 to 5 grams most others do? Milos claims he never went above 1.5 grams

Old thread but you quoted Milos earlier in this thread... The first four weeks are 1870mg/week, the next four weeks are 2240mg/week, the final four are 2730mg/week. So even on Milos moderate public statements he was basically at 3g/week.

"4 weeks:
Sustanon 250 - (500-750 mg/week)
Deca (500 mg/week)
Dboll (3X20mg/day)
Trenbolon (200 mg/week)
Arimidex - 1mg /day

5-8 week:
Test Prop 50-100 mg/day alternate with Test Heptylate 50-100 mg day (500-700 mg/week)
Trenbolon Acetate (200 mg/week)
Primobolan (500 mg/week)
Anadrol (3 x 25 mg/day)
Winstrol tabs (3 x 15 mg/day)
Arimidex - 1 mg /day alternate with 2.5 mg Femara every other day

9-12 week:
Test prop 100 mg/day alternate with 50-100 mg Test Suspension /day - every other day (500-700 mg /week)
Masterone 100 mg every other day - stop 10 days out
Winstrol injectable 50 mg /day (week 9) 100 mg/day (week 10) and 150 mg/day (week 11) - stop 5 days out
Oxandrolone (3 x 10-20 mg/day)
Halotestin (3 x 10 mg/day) / Or Andriol (40 mg Test Undecanoate x 3 /day) - either or?
Arimidex 2 mg (possible 3?) /day"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner