over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding shows.

Towelie

Banned
How do people bypass the drug testing for steroids when they do a compitition?
I know people compete and are on the gear.

Switch to short esters and suspensions, and drop them before the show, or just do a non tested show.

BUT if its a tested show, some gear will show up long after you stop using it, EQ is one of them.

To answer that, you would have to know how they work and reaction times. Not all AAS is in your system for months.

Switch to short esters and suspensions, and drop them before the show, or just do a non tested show.

BUT if its a tested show, some gear will show up long after you stop using it, EQ is one of them.

whats short esters and suspensions?

i researched it a little bit on google but i was confused

Most contests these days arent tested. If one is though, yeah youd have to stick to short esters or better yet bases. A base is a steroid molecule without an ester attached to it. Test base for exapmle, is broken down in the body rather fast. Im not sure of the half life off the top of my head. That would be an excellent choice though. Test base is most commonly seen as test suspension(in water). You can also find it or brew it in oil (TNE). test no ester.

yeah dont compete in tested shows. if a show is tested, it is noted in the show title. any thing with the word "natural" in it is tested, so dont do it.

i would like to compete someday, whats my first step??
whats National Physique Committee (npc)? how do i get this
i have no idea how to start doing small shows and eventually getting to bigger ones

i would like to compete someday, whats my first step??
whats National Physique Committee (npc)? how do i get this
i have no idea how to start doing small shows and eventually getting to bigger ones

Best bet is to find somone local to show you the ropes. NPC has a web site I know. Im sure you can discover a lot on there.

they do have a website i researched it all.. but do i need to do shows before i try for npc?

Ive neve competed, so I cant say for sure. I do not think you need any experience at all. You have to buy what they call a NPC card though, its kinda like a membership for 1 year. Then you can enter a local NPC show. i think they list a lot of the shows on the site. If you are into the bodybuilding scene much you should already know of some in your area. Just sign up and youre good to go. There will be different divisions in the contest, youll want to do novice probably.

Ive neve competed, so I cant say for sure. I do not think you need any experience at all. You have to buy what they call a NPC card though, its kinda like a membership for 1 year. Then you can enter a local NPC show. i think they list a lot of the shows on the site. If you are into the bodybuilding scene much you should already know of some in your area. Just sign up and youre good to go. There will be different divisions in the contest, youll want to do novice probably.

100 bucks to apply or something or compete i cant remember what i read right now; thanks for ur help.
hopefully someone with competition experience could give me a few pointers that would be great

prep for a show get your trunks and a tan on. show up the contest will cost different amounts (depends on the show) but expect about 80-100 per class you enter. the card is also approx 90 bucks. you need no prior experience, i would suggest you lookat all the mandatory poses and practice. I think i kind of suck as a competitor(never going anywhere with it)but i always have a great time and usually make a couple quality friends.

How do people bypass the drug testing for steroids when they do a compitition?
I know people compete and are on the gear.

Yeah people compete on gear because there is no rule that says you cant.

Most shows are not drug tested or natural.. Most regional natural shows are just polly graph tested..

Honestly bro.. i dont think your going to be jumping on stage soon .. i would just start attending shows and you can learn a lot..

By attending shows, you will see what hard work, diet, disciplined hard training.... then a well planned out prep can get you looking like

It can be very motivational.

but keep in mind.. You have to get your diet on track, train hard and heavy and put your time in the gym if you want to make your first time on stage a good memory..

But you surely dont want to do a show without having been to atleast one first...

I think i attended about 10 shows before i realized...." fuck, i can get my ass on stage and do some damage in my weight class"

I still attend all the shows i can... Atleast 12 shows a year and still get my ass on stage every year..

By attending shows your supporting bodybuilding and bodybuilders..

It really pisses me off when guys that train at my gym here in the Valley, are spending seven to ten hours a week , year after year ......have never even been to a show and there are shows almost every month( i live in Los Angeles).

I get a little tired of the questions on Sunday morning like... " how did so and so do at the show?" Hell he or she did great and looked great but why dont you go check it out some time and support the sport that you invest so much time on?
I know some people live in small towns that dont have many shows.. anyways.. just my rant..

Last edited:
Yeah people compete on gear because there is no rule that says you cant.

Most shows are not drug tested or natural.. Most regional natural shows are just polly graph tested..

Honestly bro.. i dont think your going to be jumping on stage soon .. i would just start attending shows and you can learn a lot..

By attending shows, you will see what hard work, diet, disciplined hard training.... then a well planned out prep can get you looking like

It can be very motivational.

but keep in mind.. You have to get your diet on track, train hard and heavy and put your time in the gym if you want to make your first time on stage a good memory..

But you surely dont want to do a show without having been to atleast one first...

I think i attended about 10 shows before i realized...." fuck, i can get my ass on stage and do some damage in my weight class"

I still attend all the shows i can... Atleast 12 shows a year and still get my ass on stage every year..

By attending shows your supporting bodybuilding and bodybuilders..

It really pisses me off when guys that train at my gym here in the Valley, are spending seven to ten hours a week , year after year ......have never even been to a show and there are shows almost every month( i live in Los Angeles).

I get a little tired of the questions on Sunday morning like... " how did so and so do at the show?" Hell he or she did great and looked great but why dont you go check it out some time and support the sport that you invest so much time on?
I know some people live in small towns that dont have many shows.. anyways.. just my rant..

i live in a small town there is never a show. I've only known about one show. and im gonna try to just watch shows for about a year learn as much as i can and hopefully compete within a year or two

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131