advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding with Autoimmune (quest for mass)

Growthfreak

Registered
Newbies
Hey everyone, I decided to start a thread that’s more specify to my situation. At the end of 2022 after loads of issues with liver values, CK, and all sorts of stuff I was diagnosed with an extremely rare auto immune condition called Myositis. A Brief explanation, my immune cells are attacking my own muscular tissues causing inflammation in the muscles, which subsequently causes a multitude of other issues. It all started in January of 2022 when my alt and ast were in 200-400 range without explanation and after being off all gear except 200 test for 6 weeks. As many of you can appreciate, bodybuilding is a passion and huge part of my identity so I’ve been determined to figure out these health problems and get back to growing. I’ve started an infusion treatment called IVIG that’s been helping me a lot and has gotten me back in the gym and back to getting my body back to what it use to be. I’m a stubborn motherfucker so I’m still determined to get huge regardless of my condition. Below I will attach some pictures tracking since I’ve gotten back in the gym regularly and started my treatment. I’m currently in a cutting phase until my vacation on feb 20th. Trying to get as lean as possible and then after start with a coach again and go into grow mode for the next 2 years. If anyone else suffered from an autoimmune condition and would like to share how they have been able to grow regardless id love to here about your journey. I’ve also included some photos of what I looked like before all my health shit went down.

Attachments

• 6757A7FC-F8A6-44D5-89EA-48A1D397FE0C.jpeg
    6757A7FC-F8A6-44D5-89EA-48A1D397FE0C.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 39
  • B3E2847C-D056-48C4-A23B-29C1FB6FDB52.jpeg
    B3E2847C-D056-48C4-A23B-29C1FB6FDB52.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 38
  • F5BF1115-2456-45C1-A8CF-043F8E908492.jpeg
    F5BF1115-2456-45C1-A8CF-043F8E908492.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 6E735944-4FDD-49FF-A503-E8443B2DDB55.jpeg
    6E735944-4FDD-49FF-A503-E8443B2DDB55.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 39
I'm glad to hear you have the right mindset! Stay strong in your journey. From what I read and depending on what form of the disease you have it sounds like it can be pretty harrowing!! What form of Myositis have you been diagnosed with?

I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. I'm 53 and I've had it since I was 17. I'm in chronic pain, I've had 6 spine surgeries, a fractured thoracic vertebrae and arthritis spreading throughout my joints. The only way I know to approach it is be positive, be happy and constantly push. The only other choice is to give up and that's not an option for me!

I have severe autoimmune responses to a lot of things.

I essentially just eat beef, elk, bison, and beans..lot of fruit too

I'm glad to hear you have the right mindset! Stay strong in your journey. From what I read and depending on what form of the disease you have it sounds like it can be pretty harrowing!! What form of Myositis have you been diagnosed with?

I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. I'm 53 and I've had it since I was 17. I'm in chronic pain, I've had 6 spine surgeries, a fractured thoracic vertebrae and arthritis spreading throughout my joints. The only way I know to approach it is be positive, be happy and constantly push. The only other choice is to give up and that's not an option for me!
They aren’t sure which type yet. Do get the final diagnosis they are going to have to give me a muscle biopsy. Which has been taking forever to get approved cuz I’m on a public health care program. Were you able to compete through your life with your condition?

I have severe autoimmune responses to a lot of things.

I essentially just eat beef, elk, bison, and beans..lot of fruit too
I love elk and bison so much, but I live most of the time in Los Angeles so it’s very hard to find. I had an elk sausage once when I was camping up in central California and it was the best this I’ve ever tasted haha. But yeah like you I’m very food sensitive so I don’t do gluten on anything processed and I have to be careful with artificial sugars.

ive beeen studying auto immune diseases lately and synchronicities within them, normally all test for low levels of thiamine b1 and vit d. overproduction of mucus is also a precursor to a lot. lymph flow..how is your bloodwork in reflection of these to start? 70%of the immune system is concentrated and begins in GI system, how is your GI health?

one of my ex had fibromyalgia (autoimmune) and her sister died from lupus a few years before ( auto immune)
she managed to live a normal life and compete, there's a ton of research you can do here bro to champion your causes, and further catapult the treatment being offered cumulatively by your network .

ive beeen studying auto immune diseases lately and synchronicities within them, normally all test for low levels of thiamine b1 and vit d. overproduction of mucus is also a precursor to a lot. lymph flow..how is your bloodwork in reflection of these to start? 70%of the immune system is concentrated and begins in GI system, how is your GI health?

one of my ex had fibromyalgia (autoimmune) and her sister died from lupus a few years before ( auto immune)
she managed to live a normal life and compete, there's a ton of research you can do here bro to champion your causes, and further catapult the treatment being offered cumulatively by your network .
Off the top of my head I can tell you I have Vit D deficiency so I’m supplementing that, thaiamine I’ll have to dig through my chart to see. I have a slight L Catharine deficiency so I’m also supplementing that with an injection. As far and GI health it definitely fluctuates depending on if I’m in a flare up or not. Earlier last year before we figured out what was going on my GI was a mess, bloating cramping, discoloration in stool and extreme sensitivity to gluten but since starting IVIG it’s been pretty well maintained. I Just stay away from high fatty foods and gluten for the most part and I’m good.

Do you have a basic gut health protocol write up? Been working on fixing mine. Cut out problematic foods, consume a lot of bone broth, gelatin, kimchi.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a basic gut health protocol write up? Been working on fixing mine. Cut out problematic foods, consume a lot of bone broth, gelatin, kimchi.

Thanks in advance.
it all depends on your ailments and symptoms, but most stem from a HCL Issue which can be arbitrated by apple cider vinegar, seriously, as easy as that. Kimchi is cool, kraut > kimchi nutrient dense wise, kimchi too spicy for me

intermittent fasting and autophagy - giving intestinal walls etc time to repair and heal.

Learning the concepts of how nutrition is contraindicated by variables, or potentiates all in relation to our unique individual blood type is also a worthwhile quest and expansion of consciousness. laymans terms - study blood type diet, induce process of trial/error elimination and rebuild from there.

listen to your body, never eat around the clock, eat only when hungry or in pursuit of performance

Hey everyone, I decided to start a thread that’s more specify to my situation. At the end of 2022 after loads of issues with liver values, CK, and all sorts of stuff I was diagnosed with an extremely rare auto immune condition called Myositis. A Brief explanation, my immune cells are attacking my own muscular tissues causing inflammation in the muscles, which subsequently causes a multitude of other issues. It all started in January of 2022 when my alt and ast were in 200-400 range without explanation and after being off all gear except 200 test for 6 weeks. As many of you can appreciate, bodybuilding is a passion and huge part of my identity so I’ve been determined to figure out these health problems and get back to growing. I’ve started an infusion treatment called IVIG that’s been helping me a lot and has gotten me back in the gym and back to getting my body back to what it use to be. I’m a stubborn motherfucker so I’m still determined to get huge regardless of my condition. Below I will attach some pictures tracking since I’ve gotten back in the gym regularly and started my treatment. I’m currently in a cutting phase until my vacation on feb 20th. Trying to get as lean as possible and then after start with a coach again and go into grow mode for the next 2 years. If anyone else suffered from an autoimmune condition and would like to share how they have been able to grow regardless id love to here about your journey. I’ve also included some photos of what I looked like before all my health shit went down.
You ether have Inclusion or Polymyositis.

Try the MMB 750.

INTERNAL HEALTH BENEFITS:

• Support the body to activate macrophages, monocytes, antibodies , T-cells, B cells, and NK cells.

• Support the body to maintains healthy cell-mediated and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance.

• Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level; starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose.

• Supports somatic inter-cellular communication, increasing detoxification process efficiency.

• A source of natural growth factors , endogenous peptides and 72 minerals.

• Lowers serum cholesterol, triglyceride, and balances unhealthy blood sugar levels.

• Supports digestive system activation.

• Supports insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

• Facilitates nutrient absorption by increasing the length of the villi

• Inhibits the growth of harmful gut bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.

• Neutralizes free radicals that could cause cancer and /or pre-mature aging.

Glad you were able to hone in on what the problem was for you. Hats off to you for pushing through and continuing your passion. I hope everything works out for you and you’re able meet and exceed all your goals!!!

Cage

Update!
1/6 @ 209.8 lbs before 11/28/22 @ 219 lbs.
I’m pretty happy with the 6 weeks change so far. Still got 7 more weeks of cutting and filling out before my trip. Hopefully I can make some more serious changes and not plateau or have more complications with my condition. Starting to feel like a bodybuilder again. Just a little

Attachments

• FAE3C2E4-88B7-4566-8914-67B84C85F1BD.jpeg
    FAE3C2E4-88B7-4566-8914-67B84C85F1BD.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DE889B77-0AD5-485A-AFC8-59A71730376C.jpeg
    DE889B77-0AD5-485A-AFC8-59A71730376C.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 20
  • 426B85BC-64E0-4A56-A724-0929E04B7169.jpeg
    426B85BC-64E0-4A56-A724-0929E04B7169.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 20
Currently running
Testo 400 blends EOD
Mast Prop 100 EOD
Tren Ace 150 a week.
Anavar 25 mg ED

This is the first time I’ve tried tren in a long time, I’m keeping it pretty low to try and avoid the emotional side effects.

Have you looked into low dose naltrexone? I don't know a great deal about your specific condition, but my wife has hashimotos, plus there may be something else undiagnosed (tested high ANA earlier this year).

Anyway, the LDN helps her inflammation, and she noticed the difference when she ran out for a few days.

I myself have been dealing with major spine issues, no surgery yet, and epidurals haven't been helping. I am not on any prescriptions for it, but I threw in LDN (ordered from all day chemist).

I have good days and bad days. But at one point, I was thinking the LDN wasn't doing much, so I stopped it for a few days. The pain came back hard. So I'm just sticking with it... it does have other health benefits, is dirt cheap, and I think it is keeping me from having to raise my (very low) dose of kratom that I use for pain management.

Anyway, hope that info is of some use.

Diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis years ago (auto immune). Staying in remission is key. Taking 1 shot of Stellara every other month is working. Thank god for health insurance. That one shot is $31,000. Found this article in Journal of Gastroenterology Research. Don't know if this relates in the same way with your autoimmune disease. Interesting read even if you don't have any autoimmune disease.

Have you looked into low dose naltrexone? I don't know a great deal about your specific condition, but my wife has hashimotos, plus there may be something else undiagnosed (tested high ANA earlier this year).

Anyway, the LDN helps her inflammation, and she noticed the difference when she ran out for a few days.

I myself have been dealing with major spine issues, no surgery yet, and epidurals haven't been helping. I am not on any prescriptions for it, but I threw in LDN (ordered from all day chemist).

I have good days and bad days. But at one point, I was thinking the LDN wasn't doing much, so I stopped it for a few days. The pain came back hard. So I'm just sticking with it... it does have other health benefits, is dirt cheap, and I think it is keeping me from having to raise my (very low) dose of kratom that I use for pain management.

Anyway, hope that info is of some use.

I wouldn't think a very low dose of Kratom is doing anything since it's an opiate and Naltrexone blocks the opiate receptor.

I wouldn't think a very low dose of Kratom is doing anything since it's an opiate and Naltrexone blocks the opiate receptor.
I "feel" kratom less than when I wasn't taking LDN. But honestly, that's probably a good thing. I was hooked on it before when I had no valid reason for using it.

Then I quit for a few years, then reached for it again when I started getting the chronic pain. I find that it does still have a tiny bit of opioid action, while delivering pain relief. And now I don't fiend for it like I used to.

Reactions: Bio
Currently running
Testo 400 blends EOD
Mast Prop 100 EOD
Tren Ace 150 a week.
Anavar 25 mg ED

This is the first time I’ve tried tren in a long time, I’m keeping it pretty low to try and avoid the emotional side effects.
If I was you i would avoid tren like it was the plague! It's probably the worth aa for auto immune decease, eq may be better, since it resembles cortisol, tren causes too many stomach issues

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131