over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding with Ulcerative Colitis

AVelasques911

Registered
Been dealing with more severe UC for about a year. I've got my diet fairly nailed down and a lot of stuff is out.... just trace carbs, ketogenic, fairly low protein (under 100g), calories overall I have to keep really low (1500-2000 tops).

This is how I feel my best (very similar to what Warrior Soul Agoge does, if anyone follows his stuff). Strength-loss and performance-loss has actually been nonexistent, but I do look significantly flatter and am having trouble maintaining size (obviously).

I've been on 150mg TRT for 2.5 years, and haven't cycled gear in about 7 years. I'm curious if anyone has had a similar inflammatory gut issue and if adding any compound to TRT or just increasing the test slightly would have any effect on making up for the caloric/carb/protein restriction. Obviously tren would do wonders but I'm trying to look for milder solutions that I can stay on year round before going that route.

I have uc as well. A strict bodybuilding diet is what keeps it in check. One cheat meal messes me up for days. I'm taking 2 grams of tumeric per day and it seems to help.

As far as aas, I cruise at 200mg test and blast 1g test and 500mg deca twice a year. My body can't handle tren anymore.

I don't have a colon anymore so they created a jpouch instead having an ostomy. I usually go to the bathroom 8-10 times a day since the absence of my colon.

Last edited:
I have had UC for about 4 years now. You'll learn what foods aggravate it over time. I take apriso and that keeps me in remission. Here are a few things I have found help:
1. Probiotics. I highly recommend VSL #3. Very noticeable differences when taking vs when I don't
2. Psyllium husks for regularity
3. Organic apple cider vinegar to help with digestion
4. Avoid very large meals and meals with lots of dairy or fat. That will cause digestive issues for anyone, but with UC you definitely want to avoid it.

I have had UC for 23 years now, I use to take Asacol for maintenance but switched a few years back to Apriso and have been in remission for along time now

I've had UC since 1986 in and out of remission. 2003 - 2009 I had it in remission from just pharma GH until my connection was lost. 2010 - 2013 things started going down hill so my old Doc had me trying just about everything everyone else had tried. Flare hit me bad 4 years ago lost 30 lbs. and today I'm at 90% from being normal. Last fall Doc put me on Entyvio along with one oral of .025 Diphenoxylate in the morning. I also take Humanofort, Curcumin, FulvicHum, DWGE and many other multitudes of supps. Diet is different for everyone and all of us with this issue test our bodies by ingesting something we probably shouldn't to see if we can handle it to guage our progress. Yesterday I had ice cream and Raisin Bran all went well.

AAS and UC

My boyfriend just got diagnosed with UC and is dealing with a bad flare. One doctor said it could have been brought on or this first flare could have been caused by a treatment of antibiotics for small intestine bacterial overgrowth or (SIBO).

We were wondering if an AAS cycle with HGH and insulin could have brought it on or would in the future.

Obviously he is concerned about loosing 20 lbs but I think he looks great. Have not seen that flat abdominal area in a long time.

Has anyone noticed if an AAS cycle has brought on a flare. We are hoping to avoid a biological treatment like Humira also. Not sure how the treatments will affect things but this should help him keep his diet clean from now on.

Has anyone found a carbohydrate powder supplement that does not aggravate their gut.

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh2BAi-tfoU"]Dr. Chris Zaino's Story - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone on here know of others that got relief from Chiropractics for UC. I have had good results for the obvious issues like back pain or physical issues but I had not given it a thought for UC

My boyfriend just got diagnosed with UC and is dealing with a bad flare. One doctor said it could have been brought on or this first flare could have been caused by a treatment of antibiotics for small intestine bacterial overgrowth or (SIBO).

We were wondering if an AAS cycle with HGH and insulin could have brought it on or would in the future.

Obviously he is concerned about loosing 20 lbs but I think he looks great. Have not seen that flat abdominal area in a long time.

Has anyone noticed if an AAS cycle has brought on a flare. We are hoping to avoid a biological treatment like Humira also. Not sure how the treatments will affect things but this should help him keep his diet clean from now on.

Has anyone found a carbohydrate powder supplement that does not aggravate their gut.

Humira was the best choice I made with my UC. Wasted years messing around with different medications. Within 2 months of starting Humira I was fine. Second best choice was hiring a coach to do my diet; he's an IFBB pro with UC.

I have no issues with using AAS, only issue is when I come off and start PCT. I go through a very light flare up for about 2/3 weeks.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the help. Two questions, can you tell us who you hired for diet or can you PM us with his or her contact info. Do you have insurance coverage for the cost of the Humira and how much is it costing you a month. Our insurance cannot give us any idea what it will cost yet since it requires pre-approval.

I've had UC since 1986 in and out of remission. 2003 - 2009 I had it in remission from just pharma GH until my connection was lost. 2010 - 2013 things started going down hill so my old Doc had me trying just about everything everyone else had tried. Flare hit me bad 4 years ago lost 30 lbs. and today I'm at 90% from being normal. Last fall Doc put me on Entyvio along with one oral of .025 Diphenoxylate in the morning. I also take Humanofort, Curcumin, FulvicHum, DWGE and many other multitudes of supps. Diet is different for everyone and all of us with this issue test our bodies by ingesting something we probably shouldn't to see if we can handle it to guage our progress. Yesterday I had ice cream and Raisin Bran all went well.

A RANDOMIZED, PILOT STUDY
JANUARY 16, 2017
RESEARCH AND PILOT STUDY CONDUCTED BY:
Dr. Eric Serrano MD Former Research Professor Ohio State University Medical School, Pickerington, Ohio

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION Any part or portion of the information in this report may be unpublished material. This report is restricted to its intended purpose and must be treated as confidential. Should any portion of this material be desired for publication, written authorization must be obtained from DELCZEG Inc.
RANDOMIZED PILOT STUDY
1.0 STUDY PURPOSE
The purpose of this pilot study was to determine the effect of an all-natural dietary supplement product, MMB 750 ™, on digesting system, small intestine and colon support.
2.0 METHODS
Subjects were drawn from a diverse population in or near Pickerington, Ohio (USA). Twenty two participants were recruited for this 30 day pilot study. We had 22 patients with complains of abdominal pain, bloatedness, gas and three patients with diagnosed either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis, and of the 22 patients, 17 patients had a positive response, including resolving the diarrhea, constipation or even the bloat and the abdominal pain. The five patients that failed didn’t finish the therapy.
Every patient was required to follow a diet depending in their condition and take one tablet twice a day of MMB 750 and at the end of four weeks the patient filled up a survey reporting symptoms, side effects and amount taken. The survey had a grading scale from 1 – 5, one meaning complete resolution, 5 no response at all.
2.1 FOLLOW-UP
Out of the 22 patients, 17 gave the supplement a rating between one and two.
Most the symptoms had resolved by the end of four weeks, and the largest response was when the patient complained of either diarrhea or constipation, which was resolved within two weeks.
2.2 CONCLUSIONS
The pilot investigation indicates MMB 750™ has significant potential to provide safe and effective nutritional support for Gastro intestinal management in subjects with complains of abdominal pain, bloatness, gas and either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis.
The patients taking the MMB 750 did not experience any side effects, and asked for more samples.
I highly recommend this supplement for any patient that has any type of gastrointestinal complain.

Sincerely
Eric Serrano, MD

So I ended up at the "Got Respect Store" site after finding the FB page and could not find the MMB 750 for sale.

We appreciate the help but need a bit more. He is taking a probiotic but it does not seem to helped so a different one would be worth a try.

Have you looked into FMT treatment? I know a few people who have had great success using this method to combat UC. It sounds gross, but the results speak for themselves. Its not ;legal in the US at this time, but I know there is a clinic in England that has been doing this for many years and is probably the foremost leader in this type of therapy.

https://taymount.com/faecal-microbiota-transplantation-fmt

I have uc as well. A strict bodybuilding diet is what keeps it in check. One cheat meal messes me up for days. I'm taking 2 grams of tumeric per day and it seems to help.

As far as aas, I cruise at 200mg test and blast 1g test and 500mg deca twice a year. My body can't handle tren anymore.

same here. I have IBS, not UC. But I cant do tren anymore either. Especially enanthate. It destroys my stomach. Massive diahreah and sometimes vomiting. Eating consistently help and like you mentioned turmeric helps tremendously

Thank you so much for the help. Two questions, can you tell us who you hired for diet or can you PM us with his or her contact info. Do you have insurance coverage for the cost of the Humira and how much is it costing you a month. Our insurance cannot give us any idea what it will cost yet since it requires pre-approval.

pm'ing you now.

Humira was a fucking hassle to get, had to call off of work a few days to get things squared up. Alot of time on the phone.

pm'ing you now.

Humira was a fucking hassle to get, had to call off of work a few days to get things squared up. Alot of time on the phone.

Thanks so much, we are getting things together and have high hopes for the results. I was looking at his web site and I was surprised that he dose not mention anything about it. I would think anyone with a digestive issue like UC, crones or IBS would take that into serious consideration. There seems to be a lot of people out there that one of them. Seems once you have an issue and you mention it to anyone you soon see that everyone knows someone with one of them.

I have to ask him about it.

There was a guy here years ago...mentalflex who had gut issues.

If I remeber correctly he used lots of EAA/hydro whey in place of whole protein sources to keep his belly happy

same here. I have IBS, not UC. But I cant do tren anymore either. Especially enanthate. It destroys my stomach. Massive diahreah and sometimes vomiting. Eating consistently help and like you mentioned turmeric helps tremendously

Do you know why/what tren does in particular to cause stomach issues?

Do you know why/what tren does in particular to cause stomach issues?

There's some evidence that it can kill or somehow screw with the bacterial environment in the digestive tract. Other than that the acid reflux and stuff I'm not sure if there's a sepearate mechanism that causes this

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131