Weight 105
Bf ?? U tell me

Ok well Iam about too start a 12 week bulk cycle that looks like this

Tren-a 350mg week shot Ed
Test-e 600mg a week shot twice week
Dbol 40mg daily first 4 weeks
Adex daily .25

I started bulkin about 2 months ago
Natural started at 100kg with abs showing now up too 106kg with Lil extra weight ... Here are current pics

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

So obviously put on some extra bf due to dirty diet... I have currently cleaned up my diet too 4500 cal all clean here is a link too it

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/70243-critique-my-4500-cal-bulk.html

My question now is.. Well first of all what do u think my bodyfat is currently at?? AND Can I safly start my bulk cycle at this weight as long as I stick by my clean diet??? And if in do start it will the tren helP lean me out a little??

Any advise would be awesome guy!!!! So keen to try tren for the first time

My main reason for thIs question is because I REALLY don't want to do a natural quick cut before my cycle as I don't wanna loose the
Muscle I have put on while bulking

Also, I have stopped cardio during this bulk, am now going too start it up at 40 min low intensity 4 times a week .. If this helps

Sorry man, but I don't think you need to be jumping to Tren just yet...

First cycle?

LOL

Why bulk? You are trying to gain muscle right, so bodybuild. Eat enough calories to grow timed correctly and don't consume any more calories then you need.
I am sure you can continue to grow off less calories then you are consuming right now.
good luck
BTW don't put too much stock in your AAS to lean you up, ,esp with the dbol in there
-c

Strike that cycle.

There is so much more you can do with diet and cardio alone.
Yes, cardio... even though youre trying to bulk.

Do more research on bulking diets.

At your stats, you dont need a cycle yet.

Not to sound like a douche but you barely have any natural muscle base.

Learn more... youll thank us later.

There is no way you are even 100 kg. Stop bullshitting.

I like to be at as low a bodyfat as possible so I don't get fat and watery on a bulk cycle

Strike that cycle.

There is so much more you can do with diet and cardio alone.
Yes, cardio... even though youre trying to bulk.

Do more research on bulking diets.

At your stats, you dont need a cycle yet.

Not to sound like a douche but you barely have any natural muscle base.

Learn more... youll thank us later.

:yeahthat: Well said!

You want some advise, hire a trainer from here and you will grow much better than you would on your proposed cycle, guaranteed

I still don't understand why guys think that they are gonna blow up gain tons of muscle becuase of juice and a high calorie dit full of crap food , THEN , decide to do a "cutter" diet and hold all their muscle without any gear?

unless your well under your natural limit for building muscle your not going to hold the muscle you gain on a high MG cycle , your natural hormones just can't support that much muscle.

what i did this past year was come off drugs completely post contest , up calls to 1000 over maintaince requirement (of same foods used while dieting) and trained realy realy heavy. I was able to add several pounds i think and lean out some , this year when i start to diet for contest i'll get back on a cycle maybe cut the calories back some and continue to grow and lean out.

I just don't see where the idea that guys get from gaining 40lb in the off season just to gain 5lbs of muscle then have to try to diet off 35lbs of fat , i would assume that your going to lose a little bit of that muscle with the much reduced cals and tons of cardio you would have to do

I have never understood the concept of a cutting or bulk cycle honestly. I have mentioned it before, when i go on cycle, i always expect to do two things:
1) Gain lean mass
2) lose fat
I eat enough to keep growing and keep my weights going up in the gym, but i don't eat at mcdonalds every day(i limit myself to kfc 2 times a week and cheesesteaks(20") on saturday nights)=-).

Just my take. There is an awesome post floating around from doggcrapp where he breaks down how to pound food and keep fat off to ensure the best of both worlds. If i get some free time later this afternoon i will find it to link it.

Why would you ever want to "bulk"?

I learned this lesson the hard way after many years of just screwing myself over. Don't ever use the term "bulk" and instead use the term "gain lean mass". I highly doubt your goal is to be a sumo, those guys bulk all the time....

Eat just enough to stimulate muscle growth and no more. Gaining 2-4 lbs a month is total waste when it is is 90% fat.

Keep the diet clean, maybe look into a online trainer, I prefer calling them Mentors. Work hard in the gym and watch the mirror not the scale. Also a good tape measure in my opinion is worth 10x more than a good scale. If your chest/arms/neck/legs are all going up in size while your waist is maintaining then you are doing something right :)

YOU HAVE TO BUILD A FOUNDATION FIRST BROTHER..

I CAN SHOOT MY GRANDMOTHER UP WITH ALL KINDS OF HORMONES AND IT WILL NOT DO ANY GOOD IF YOU ARENT NEAR SPOT ON WITH DIET AND TRAINING.. YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW YOUR BODY REACTS TO A SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF CALORIES, CARBS, PROTEIN, FATS..

HOW MUCH CARDIO YOU NEED TO DO TO MAINTAIN, LOOSE, OR NOT ENOUGH AND GAIN FAT%

GET WITH PHIL HERNON, HE HAS A BANNER AT THE BOTTOM HE WILL HELP YOU OUT!

Everyone else.. Thank you

I have actually cycled twice one bulk one cut...

The picures them self don't really do much justice.... I actually do have abs under the flab... I have a 34 waist and 17" arms but I guess it does not look it...

I will take everyones advise and hold off.. And forget about cut/bulk and just eat super clean and lean up and listen too my body....

Will post progress as I go...

And when I can afford a trainer I'll prob hire someone like Phil...

I have never understood the concept of a cutting or bulk cycle honestly. I have mentioned it before, when i go on cycle, i always expect to do two things:
1) Gain lean mass
2) lose fat
I eat enough to keep growing and keep my weights going up in the gym, but i don't eat at mcdonalds every day(i limit myself to kfc 2 times a week and cheesesteaks(20") on saturday nights)=-).

Just my take. There is an awesome post floating around from doggcrapp where he breaks down how to pound food and keep fat off to ensure the best of both worlds. If i get some free time later this afternoon i will find it to link it.

I'd be interested in reading this. Normally I'd say trying to do both in one cycle puts you at risk of wasting gear, but if Dante supports it...

I learned this lesson the hard way after many years of just screwing myself over. Don't ever use the term "bulk" and instead use the term "gain lean mass". I highly doubt your goal is to be a sumo, those guys bulk all the time....

Eat just enough to stimulate muscle growth and no more. Gaining 2-4 lbs a month is total waste when it is is 90% fat.

Keep the diet clean, maybe look into a online trainer, I prefer calling them Mentors. Work hard in the gym and watch the mirror not the scale. Also a good tape measure in my opinion is worth 10x more than a good scale. If your chest/arms/neck/legs are all going up in size while your waist is maintaining then you are doing something right :)

I agree with this. getting fat on bulks is mentally crippling to me

Hey mate..... I actually work for a company that builds and services scales... Don't try tell me what weight I'm...

what?

100% agree...

Ive been "bulking" for the past 5 years straight. Though when I say "bulking," I mean that my goal has been to gain muscle mass.

In the 5 years of bulking Ive never gone higher then 11-12% bf.

But I have gone from 160lbs to 235lbs (my weight today)

Its about diet. I have barely ever done cardio (20mins pwo maybe a few times in 6 months.)

And Ive never seriously done a "cutter."

I like to look good all year round, and the ladies like ME to look good all year round as well.

I will never be a mass monster. But I am pretty damn sexy.

Thats all I need. lol

I'd be interested in reading this. Normally I'd say trying to do both in one cycle puts you at risk of wasting gear, but if Dante supports it...

I agree with this. getting fat on bulks is mentally crippling to me

what?

Sorry mate was ment too quote the guy who told me I wasn't even 100kg

100% agree...

Ive been "bulking" for the past 5 years straight. Though when I say "bulking," I mean that my goal has been to gain muscle mass.

In the 5 years of bulking Ive never gone higher then 11-12% bf.

But I have gone from 160lbs to 235lbs (my weight today)

Its about diet. I have barely ever done cardio (20mins pwo maybe a few times in 6 months.)

And Ive never seriously done a "cutter."

I like to look good all year round, and the ladies like ME to look good all year round as well.

I will never be a mass monster. But I am pretty damn sexy.

Thats all I need. lol

Hey dude, really love your style... It really is all about the ladies.. Lol

Man could u do me a massive favor and post up a quick sample of your diet, or just roughly how u eat through the day... I'm very interested

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws