over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bodyrock results....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well, i placed out of the top 5 in the light heavies, in a class of 16. i depleted too much and was flat and not vascular, and couldnt ge a pump. my fault for screwing up, but after pre judging i went to mcdonalds and when i came back to the night show a few guys in my class asked what i did to fill out and even get tighter, i said mcdonalds dude. he looked like i had a third eye growing out of my forhead.lol i know better than to depleter too much and am gonna shit load next time. i met up with jessfit and 2powerful4u. jess was sweet as can be and 2p4u was looking thick. also a nice guy. there were 16 guys in the lthvy,12 in the hvy,14 in the middle, it was a huge show and the classes were stacked. there wasnt but 2 guys in the whole show that werent in shape, phil heath was bif, and gunter....holy shit!!! 332lb and he was in good shape. a lot bigger than i remember him. he hung w angelica(my girlfriend whos in love w him.!!) and me for a while. the stage was amazing and the production was awesome. bob chicharilo was a great mc, and monica brant....many say shes not as good looking in person but bullshit!!!!she is beautiful and sooooooooo nice too.

well i know what do do next time, i did get in my best shape ever, and ill post pics when i get them back. time to grow, got about another 10 lb of muscle to put on before next time. i hit the scale at 196lb on friday night. im 211 now. all bloated out but happy to have some normal food. thanks for all the support from you guys and answering all my questions.
onward and upward....
lucian

Last edited:
Nice meetin ya bro, you looked good dont doubt that. Your class was STACKED, as can be expected at Bodyrock. Few of those guys looked as if they could place top 15 in USAs and everyone in the class was conditioned. Smash up the legs more and you will do much better next time around, now go enjoy some junk food and hit it hard. You are one of the guys always askin questions and out to learn more and more ... just like mee.... that thirst to learn and improve and be your best will carry you far.

Jess was lookin good also, shes got the NY Pro this coming weekend. Too bad Putnam couldnt make it out. I had fun though and met alot of people, even one of Jess' myspace stalkers LMAO. The price that comes with fame. Oh well my cheeseburgers r callin me.... gotta gooooo

bigdan said:
good freind of mine won the lt hvy class

No offense, but the guy who SHOULD have won the class and maybe the show got SCREWED. I think they gave him 4th! LOL. That was just horrible and everyone knew it. I couldnt think of a damn thing they could mark him down for either.

thanks.....

thaks 2p4u. i felt better at the night show. my wheels have always been my weak point. so im gonna take a bit to bring u my weaknesses, and try again. but yeah it was cool to meet you. be good.
lucian

Well done lucian.

TooPowerful4u said:
No offense, but the guy who SHOULD have won the class and maybe the show got SCREWED. I think they gave him 4th! LOL. That was just horrible and everyone knew it. I couldnt think of a damn thing they could mark him down for either.

This seems to be happening way to much in Amt Bodybuilding.

congrats Lucian on a good showing in a really tough contest, the bodyrock is no joke and brings in some of the best amateurs around for a regional show. Get some rest and get back after it! I will be right there with you bro eating away!!:D

oh man...

i feel so bloated, just ate chicken n rice w buffalo sauce on it and REAL blue cheese!!!!and a real sprite, got i forgot what this stuff taste like. i actualy look beter now than yesterday, exept for my belly being big!!!lol:D who was the overal at body rock, was it the kid w the corn rolls??? he is the IDS spokesperson from columbus. someone said he was the winner, but i was looking for my family at that point.
lucian

Lucian saw your pic you looked tight unfortunately by the time I realized bodyrock was this weekend it was Sunday and I am a GMU alumni living in the area at that oh well next year I will come out and see some of you guys on stage

This was the first year I have missed in a while. I was out of town for vacation. BR is always a great show and has to have some of the best amature talent in the country one would think.

WEll done...I had a buddy attend the show and he said it a top notch show...

he said there were a couple guys that should not have even been up on stage...white and out of shape...he thought maybe they were up there for some self confidence thing??

Anyways, excellent job on the show...it seems you learn more and more each time...you should come dialed in next time.

STEAK

You did very well buddy. I really dont know how they judged that comp, I think a lot of people got screwed that weekend.

At least now I dont have to see you eating like a bird :cool:

lucian said:
well, i placed out of the top 5 in the light heavies, in a class of 16. i depleted too much and was flat and not vascular, and couldnt ge a pump. my fault for screwing up, but after pre judging i went to mcdonalds and when i came back to the night show a few guys in my class asked what i did to fill out and even get tighter, i said mcdonalds dude. he looked like i had a third eye growing out of my forhead.lol i know better than to depleter too much and am gonna shit load next time. i met up with jessfit and 2powerful4u. jess was sweet as can be and 2p4u was looking thick. also a nice guy. there were 16 guys in the lthvy,12 in the hvy,14 in the middle, it was a huge show and the classes were stacked. there wasnt but 2 guys in the whole show that werent in shape, phil heath was bif, and gunter....holy shit!!! 332lb and he was in good shape. a lot bigger than i remember him. he hung w angelica(my girlfriend whos in love w him.!!) and me for a while. the stage was amazing and the production was awesome. bob chicharilo was a great mc, and monica brant....many say shes not as good looking in person but bullshit!!!!she is beautiful and sooooooooo nice too.

well i know what do do next time, i did get in my best shape ever, and ill post pics when i get them back. time to grow, got about another 10 lb of muscle to put on before next time. i hit the scale at 196lb on friday night. im 211 now. all bloated out but happy to have some normal food. thanks for all the support from you guys and answering all my questions.
onward and upward....
lucian

Good job,,,the hard work pays off.

For you guys that competed, and those who were there to watch, did you think the overall pic was justified? The heavyweight who took it was good, don't get me wrong, but to me it was between the super-heavy and the middleweight. Both of them seemed more complete to me and in equal condition. I thought the light-heavy could even take the heavyweight since he was probably the most conditioned athlete in the overall...especially from the back. Just curious of others opinion.

Chest Rockwell said:
For you guys that competed, and those who were there to watch, did you think the overall pic was justified? The heavyweight who took it was good, don't get me wrong, but to me it was between the super-heavy and the middleweight. Both of them seemed more complete to me and in equal condition. I thought the light-heavy could even take the heavyweight since he was probably the most conditioned athlete in the overall...especially from the back. Just curious of others opinion.

I was surprised about a lot of the pics. I think it was the grand master or master class where the guy I thought would win actually got 5th. All I can say is that Im glad I didnt put money on any pics in the prelim or top 5, Id be run dry.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws